Omotesando Hills. What an odd place for one such as Ashikaga Kimiko to mention, but... that was her way, wasn't it? Neither of the two really had a clue what they were doing, and neither of them really did much in the outside world, bar arcade trips. Actually, Yugi could hardly think of anything but an arcade when anything resembling a date came to mind. "Eh? So like, a shopping trip?" he questioned. Of all the things she could've brought up, of course she chose one of the more expensive options. It may not have been as bad as anything else expected of rich people, but... Yugi hated malls and the like─ especially the types with stalls and vendors trying to sell him everything in the world he didn't need at all! No, no... he could do this.

"Hai hai," Yugi agreed after only a few moments of thought. How bad could it be? He'd only pressure himself into trying to buy something, anything, even if only to offer it as a gift. Heavens forbid he find something of interest to himself, as well. In the midst of consideration for the date they were discussing, Yugi sat up, taking hold of his own chin. "Actually, yeah. I've never been, but I think I can manage something. If that's where you want to go, let's go." Surely he had something saved up by now. He'd never be able to afford that new phone, but he didn't really use it much anyway. Maybe he could actually manage to pick up a thing or two worth having. For now at least, exorbitant prices could be mentally pushed aside. "So, what sort of shops are in that one?"