"It doesn't matter the reason," he said with certainty. Contact had been initiated, and Yugi strangely found himself welcoming it. Given the likelihood of that happening with anyone and him finding it acceptable, he could do nothing but desire its continuation. As such, his hand remained in place atop Kimiko's forearm. In the meantime, Kimiko explained that she'd been in contact with Kitera Ume, who seemed as if she'd yet to become the Avatar they already knew as Kuroka. Moreover, Kimiko pinned herself as the one who managed to introduce that woman to the game that transported her across realities. He knew time was askew between worlds, but this was something outright ridiculous! "... Fuck," he said, seeming upset by a sudden realization. "And I was calling that one chick crazy because she was bringing up time travel for the reason behind there being two worlds. Well... she's still crazy. They're all crazy."

Now that he mentioned it, Yugi had information to share with Kimiko as well. His previous day had been one hell of an experience, and he wondered if she'd been through anything similar. "Speaking of the crazy people, should I assume you've also been bombarded by psychos since coming back here? I had a cult of people from AoE hold me at gunpoint to make me their leader yesterday. They called me an important part of their movement after going to one world and back to my own, and wanted me to participate in a Holy Grail War. That girl sounded like an idiot for believing this world was just the 'wrong' version of theirs, so I told them to shove it. Then... I wound up getting a servant after I returned your message. That one called me the Witch of Wrath, and... she might have actually been right."