"Oi, rude! I'm sure he's accomplished a lot! He at least made it to a high school with a grade requirement, and that's... something," Yugi said, knowing such an individual could have cheated or paid their way in at any point. His own attendance at this particular school was paid not long after his birth, late in his father's first term in office. Yugi wound up attending for the simple sake of doing so, but that sort of entrance was never a pleasant thought.

It seemed Kimiko was not the one to hire this alleged assistant. That only made more sense of why her parents took no issue with the lack of reports, and only sounded more like the lass he'd once known to work for his father. Moving on from that matter, though, there was a curiosity on the proverbial table. Surely his premium charge wouldn't be applied to glances from the side, right? While lifting his hood, Yugi seemed to be giving it legitimate contemplation. "Eto... no, not free. For that, I'll go... nominal, but fair. Whatever that is," he rambled.

Kimiko confirmed that she would be sneaking in at a later time. Would Yugi have a single complaint to offer about this idea? Absolutely not. In fact, a half-smirk appeared on his face at the thought alone. "Oh I'll fucking remember alright," he said confidently. Broken brain or not, Yugi knew he would enjoy such a thing. Done with the dressing process, he stepped out of the bathroom and made way for the front door. As for being a tease and not keeping his lack of underpants to himself, the lad only shrugged. "What? It's not a tease if it's out in the open. You're the one teasing with the idea of something~" he said, holding out one hand for the lass while his other hand gripped the doorknob.