Yugi was left wondering how much longer he could hold out. What was the count again? Maybe he should have kept that in mind after all; it was becoming ridiculous. Little did he know, things were going to take yet another unexpected turn in the very near future. Kimiko's movements were as demanding as her words and actions normally were, but... her words were a bit mixed. There was a request that didn't seem much like a request at all. Was it one? Well, the second half certainly wasn't, and the way she spoke and moved did nothing but make demands of his loins anyway. Resistance was futile all along, sadly, so... "Fine, fine! Hope you don't mind though; I'm taking something for me~" he announced. He'd proceed to continue thrusting, even picking up the pace until Kimiko reached the destination she sought for so long now. In doing so however, he planned on holding out for himself just a bit longer. Why? It was his plan to extricate himself afterwards, and immediately toss that useless condom aside. Yugi thought to stoke himself to completion from there, assuming Kimiko recalled his intentions before this all started. . .

In the meantime, Gojo Satoru was in for a very bad time, by the look of things. His superior managed to rope him into this, and now, he had little choice other than to leave his vehicle and approach the box these teens were in. He lingered around outside, all to find a spot worth listening in from. Soon, he'd find a suitable location. Soon, he'd hopefully avoid traumatization. Soon, he'd... get his phone to stop vibrating because of that annoying boss of his! "Kuso. I really hate having to do this."