"I mean, it's not like I don't want to use Wrath at all; it actually seems like it can be pretty useful," Yugi explained. There was another reason the idea of using that power annoyed him, though it was only a theory. In his experience however, his theories were rarely wrong, if ever. "I just get the feeling that weird chick is gonna end up linked to me in a more hardcore way if I start using it. What if I slap my alarm clock in the morning and she just pops up in my bed at random?" Though Yugi's train of thought came from a rational place, it did go rather irrational in the end. Still, he wouldn't discredit the possibility. He could go about using his crafting abilities if possible, giving more consideration to all likelihoods related to his Wrath abilities later. First though, his hand reached out to tap the gem worn on Kimiko's neck. "Oh, and this thing... I think it might be something serious here. Did I ever get around to explaining the pocket dimension part?"

The moment Kimiko mentioned the strangeness of a preference for Tamao, Yugi quirked a brow. Yes, it did seem people had a thing for doing that. How interesting it was though, that she'd be the one to make a proclamation like that. "Well, yeah. I guess it's like a win on two fronts, huh?" he asked. One had to wonder if Kimiko knew the slight hypocrisy behind her own statement. She was exactly the type capable of castrating someone, even if in a more metaphorical sense than a physical one. She could do such a thing to any man at any time, and yet she played the role of a submissive so well. Perhaps he wouldn't directly bring up that clause. . .