Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Shibuya

"Oi, rude! I'm sure he's accomplished a lot! He at least made it to a high school with a grade requirement, and that's... something," Yugi said, knowing such an individual could have cheated or paid their way in at any point. His own attendance at this particular school was paid not long after his birth, late in his father's first term in office. Yugi wound up attending for the simple sake of doing so, but that sort of entrance was never a pleasant thought.

It seemed Kimiko was not the one to hire this alleged assistant. That only made more sense of why her parents took no issue with the lack of reports, and only sounded more like the lass he'd once known to work for his father. Moving on from that matter, though, there was a curiosity on the proverbial table. Surely his premium charge wouldn't be applied to glances from the side, right? While lifting his hood, Yugi seemed to be giving it legitimate contemplation. "Eto... no, not free. For that, I'll go... nominal, but fair. Whatever that is," he rambled.

Kimiko confirmed that she would be sneaking in at a later time. Would Yugi have a single complaint to offer about this idea? Absolutely not. In fact, a half-smirk appeared on his face at the thought alone. "Oh I'll fucking remember alright," he said confidently. Broken brain or not, Yugi knew he would enjoy such a thing. Done with the dressing process, he stepped out of the bathroom and made way for the front door. As for being a tease and not keeping his lack of underpants to himself, the lad only shrugged. "What? It's not a tease if it's out in the open. You're the one teasing with the idea of something~" he said, holding out one hand for the lass while his other hand gripped the doorknob.

"Is that a him accomplishment though?" she asked with a snarky countenance. "I am pretty sure if he passed the entrance exam we'd all know about given how much he talks about himself," she said seeming to think about it in passing. Fukuda was the kind of individual to talk himself up at every opportunity. If he actually had something worth talking about, the entire school would never hear the end of it, of that Kimiko was certain.

Still the lad was getting more dressed and Kimiko was doing something similar. She also pulled her own hood up while making sure her phone and other necessities were in her pocket. Still there was the matter of the payment for watching the lad's bum from the side which he said would have a fee nominal but fair. "Hm, well I appreciate the business acumen, but I don't know if I like it being used against me~" she teased lightly. What else would happen here, well, it seemed like they were honestly about to leave.

Yugi would apparently remember her slipping in this naughty nun of hers. She'd have to make sure it was good though... wouldn't want to tarnish it in anyway. "Hai hai," the lass affirmed. Soon enough though Yugi was grabbing the doorknob to his box home and extending a hand to the lass behind him. Of course this only came after commenting about how a tease was supposed to be a thing and not just an idea. "Well the idea makes you think and I like your face so that makes sense~" she said as if it were the most natural thing to do. Still, she took that hand that was extended to her and would slip out of his box with him taking up the sneaky route to the Ashikaga Mansion from here.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869