"It's not a very hard case to crack. All those people who flock to you... you'd think at least some of them would look into the situation they're approaching, if only to have something to work with," Yugi said, understanding from his own perspective that it didn't take much brainpower at all to reach the conclusions he did. He did always have a habit of overestimating the minds of others, only to be let down by their results in the end. This was such a case once more. "I'm sure that'll work out for you. You're resourceful enough."

The lad offered up the list of his degenerate traits, expecting it to be a deterrent to some extent. Due to his mindset, he was in for a bit of a shock after Kimiko laughed in the wake of his clarification. Her certainty didn't drop even a single percentage, according to her response, and apparently the one thing he outright rejected was the same thing Kimiko herself was opposed to. Without a doubt, this was the most outlandish thing he'd ever heard. He could always assume there were people out in the world into this thing or that, but certainly not the idea of them all, right? Apparently, that was wrong. "Sou ka. Well... that's weird. I'm not sure what to say about that, besides... well... that's weird. Honestly, I'm not even sure what I expected at this point."