"That is exactly why this one should work out. I have to think that it's not just me being involved, and some bases are covered by other parties by default. It should be an easy clap, I think," Yugi asserted. There were many variables to be taken into account, but most of them now had counters in place to remove any need to worry. This was good, assuming a certain detective followed through.

What of Gojo Satoru, though? He did seem interested in participating at the very least. All he needed, in fact, was to have something worth telling his boss for the sake of clearing the air. Ah, Kimiko was a step ahead. Whilst he carried on with his own thought process, the girl threw herself in as an ideal scapegoat of sorts. Yes, yes; that could work marvelously! Most importantly, members of his unit had seen his dealings with Ashikaga Kimiko directly, and had every reason to believe he wouldn't be getting any valuable information out of her without first proving himself trustworthy. This double-agent business was something he could get into, at least for such a purpose as this. "I should be worried that you're so quick and confident when it comes to using yourself as an out for such a big situation. Must be nice to have virtual immortality. Anyway, yeah, that sounds like something my boss would buy. As far as he'd know, I've neither finished nor failed the job he gave me," Satoru said. Yugi chimed in immediately afterwards, adding a clause of his own. "That's the ticket. You can't be taken off the case if there's still reason to believe you can clear the job. As long as you don't give him reason to doubt your ability to do these... very illegal things, everything should work out fine. I think that should be all, yeah?"

Upon asking this question, Yugi looked to both Kimiko and Satoru. The latter was the first to speak in response, adding something Yugi could very much agree with. "Sounds good to me. So, why don't we get to this movie if there's nothing else?"