"Hmph! As if I would so easily forgive some measly peasant! Forgiveness is to be earned, knave! It will take eons of groveling before you succeed!" Once again, there was a delve into endless jokes, whether worthwhile or not. As far as Yugi was concerned, there were no negatives to be found─ and Kimiko seemed to be onboard as well.

They differed in one respect, and it happened to be what one should do with the series called Berserk. In hindsight, Yugi regretted actively following that series for as long as he did, but there was no going back on that now. "Major Aeons works are at least thrilling the whole way through. Berserk likes to enter hiatus hell during its low points, and proceed to have the entire cast traveling on a boat for nine real years. If you're sure you'll be alright with that level of shit, then by all means... join the rest of us in hating everything~" he said, truly not minding if she wished to suffer with himself and other fans. Hell, they could spend many days complaining about how a new chapter was finally released after two years, only to avoid addressing matters of the previous chapter. "Oh, and McDermott is good to go, as far as I'm concerned. She's scary OP, but I think it's kinda cool in her case. People should definitely be afraid─ so should hunters. Of the group though, I think she's the most likely to be friends with the protags."

Somehow, their conversation was once again fated to devolve... or evolve, depending on one's outlook. They were in the midst of discussing Costel Dacian and his disgusting mannerisms, essentially sharing how disturbed anyone including them should be if that person existed outside of fantasy. Alas, that conversation was destined for abandonment the moment Kimiko abandoned their shared seat and heard Yugi's follow-up clause to the action. He was giving her a lot of credit, was he? Nonsense; that was well within the realm of possibility with this one. More than likely, she just wasn't actively thinking of the situation surrounding her own skivvies... but now, she was right back to drawing attention directly to her skirt. Would that fail? Absolutely not. Yugi's gaze shamelessly fell, following just under the fingers which curled beneath the article. "Well..." he said, offering nothing more to the point thereafter. If she was going to do something like that, he definitely wouldn't be stopping her. In fact, Yugi's gaze averted only briefly to confirm precisely how alone they were in the theater by now. "People really seem to like leaving during an intermission, huh?"