Kimiko had a decent enough point; it could always be said that she was fair. A properly fair business person had to be some sort of oxymoron, actually, but that wasn't something worth thinking over too much at the moment. They were quite busy─ too busy to notice little, insignificant things. No, what Yugi had the time to notice was actually the blood just under the skin of Kimiko's face. Was simply watching her enough for that sort of reaction? Well, it wasn't the first time. What an interesting little quirk he managed to bring out of the lass. . .

As for their current discussion of potential debauchery, Kimiko came about as prepared as he would have expected. One of the condoms that would have otherwise been left behind, was in her hand within moments. Yugi looked upon the item with a raised brow, his mind at work while rationality and carnal desire went to war in his subconscious. "Hmm. That's... a lot of options. Weirdly though, I think my answer should be..." Surprised by himself, Yugi sighed. Was he disappointed? Somewhere in there, there was a hint of it. Before the next words passed his lips, he decided to push away the condom. He couldn't do anything with an hour. He wanted time to explore these new sensations, to relax, all for the two of them to properly enjoy one another. A forced quickie in a movie theater hardly felt fitting. "Pass? Yikes, I didn't think I'd actually say it. Well, pass isn't right. Eto... raincheck? Yeah, raincheck! If I don't spend too much time listening to the horny, I think time constraints would be pretty bad at this point. Besides... the second one is always more difficult to get out─"