"Oh? Well maybe it's too late, and now I'll just give up forever on doing it! After all, it was obviously all an incredibly clever ploy to get into your pants!" Yugi announced in a truly comical mockery of a huff. Even if Kimiko didn't intend to accept anything from him, he wouldn't be stopped from offering whatever he thought suitable. He was a bit doting at times, despite the biting tones and all the hullabaloo on the outside.

Regardless of all that, his gifts were to be accepted, according to Kimiko herself. As for why, it was allegedly due to the way he presented the existing ones. He didn't think there was much to it, but if it worked, it worked. "I don't get that problem. I'm not much of a gift-getter or anything, but I figure one should mean something, and not just be some trinket. Besides, it's not like I could give you anything that you couldn't pick up with your equivalent of pocket change in either world. Gotta improvise sometimes," he rambled. Having his offerings appreciated was about all he could ask for, and that would only have been achievable if he put forth some actual effort in acquiring them. Speaking of effort...

He had to think once more. What sort of meaning was there behind the girl's words? Well, it could have easily been banter, but was that really her? Did she mean any implications, or was he jumping the gun with his own perversions, only for her to follow suit while knowing what his assumptions were? Did any of those details make even a single difference? No. The important thing here, was what Kimiko intended to do with the information only she had. Just as important though, was Yugi's opinion on the matter, and he would be giving it. "Surprises are fun sometimes. You've already got some planned, obviously, so what's one more? Though... is it really a surprise if I'm expecting it, or is just the timing a surprise? You might have to work extra~"