Kimiko had something to offer. Thinking of his mask pieces being scattered throughout locations where Dragons encountered and interacted with the mortal races, was... an interesting way to consider things. Yugi would be found staring into the middle distance as he processed these words. Yes, it did make much sense, bar only a few variables that weren't truly significant. "That's a pretty good lead. I agree, another thing to prove it would be pretty necessary, but it's definitely worth looking into those sorts of places before anywhere else on the list. Solid thought, really. I also like to try unravelling the lore of something when trying to delve into it, but I honestly hadn't thought that far ahead on that yet. Good shit!" he announced, seeming quite satisfied with the potential development of his journey.

There was one other development to think about. Nazarick was a place of importance, and with the way Kimiko spoke of it, there wasn't a question in Yugi's mind that he'd find a lead at least. What domain did he wish to enter? It was a great point of excitement for the lad─ so much of one, that he changed his position again immediately. Both arms supporting the weight of his body, he hovered over Kimiko, looking down on the girl with the toothiest grin. "C'mon. You know me better than that," he said. Of all the places he could possibly go to in that world, there was one that excited him even more than the fabled Dragon Gate. In fact, this place was rumored to be somehow connected to the latter location. "I'm gonna solve that damn unsolvable puzzle!" he announced.

The Puzzle of God was all but a myth. None had any concrete evidence of it existing, but there were conspiracies aplenty to imply its existence within a video game, of all things. He who solves it, will unravel the mysteries of the universe, the legend said. Yugi never cared about all that mumbo jumbo, but if there was an unsolvable puzzle anywhere in reality... he wanted to have at it!

For all the reasons she could've had for bringing up coitus on campus as it were, Kimiko's core purpose was simply wanting to do it. He wasn't quite sure every adult could be thrown into the category of those who would give resolve-based passes, but he didn't care about any of that stuff anyway. He, too, simply wanted to indulge from time to time. It just... felt right. Consequences be damned, it was so relieving to do things against what should be accepted. Such was the way of the degenerate, which only meant Kimiko was far more 'cultured' than he once accounted for. "Well, whether you think it'd work out or not, I'm down. Besides, you're probably the only reason I could have to take on any extra schooling. If we ever get caught though, let me take the heat? I don't even have the potential for meaningful consequences, so I'd rather you didn't take any unnecessary chances either way."