The words Yugi spoke were to no one in particular. He hadn't been expecting any sort of response to his rant, but it came through his phone nonetheless... and even while he was having such a pleasant thought to the contrary of his current predicament. His eyes widened when the messages appeared. This was probably the most invasive experience he'd ever been subjected to, but he imagined that sniper still had eyes on him this very moment. Honestly, the idea of getting inside was suddenly very appealing, even if he was walking right into a trap. "One: Snipers are more expensive. Two: I really want to know how you managed to hack into my stuff. Three: It'd be a lot less creepy if you called instead of sending texts that respond to my fucking voice," he said. When this was over, he'd have to get rid of this phone... as well as his computer. The number of odd jobs he'd have to find just to replace them would be ridiculous, but he could at least ditch the apparently terrible security features. Either way, he would be following the instructions given, lest he be shot or something ridiculous like that. Into the suspicious graffiti door he went─ what a wonderful idea. . .