One by one, Seiji filled in the sudoku without so much as a hiccup in his execution. This puzzle was interestingly simple, yet with underlying complexity. All in all, he could call it a decent attempt, but he would not rate it very high on a personal scale he kept in his mind. As for her plan, he didn't really care one way or another. Of course, that wouldn't keep him from the commentary. "Ashikaga Kimiko, maintaining any amount of ambiguity... is an oxymoron, isn't it?" he joked. For her to say such a thing, was legitimately laughable. That face, that personality, that identity of hers, could never blend into a crowd no matter where she went in Shibuya. In fact, she could probably go halfway across the country and be recognized by the most random pedestrians.

"Besides... something tells me that unless you're trying to have this 'gamer's sudoku' solved, the person you would be looking for wouldn't just be found in this room when it's crowded. There aren't any gamers here. You'll most likely get the stereotypes─ fanny packs, pocket protectors, retainers and all that jazz. That is... unless you had a reason to believe I would be here," he stated as a glare boasting no ill-intend whatsoever was sent in the lass' direction. With that, the puzzle was complete, and slid across the table toward Kimiko. Now was time to address business. Ashikaga Kimiko didn't need to come here for the sake of having a puzzle solved, nor could any member of the club have been someone she had reason to look for. What she needed, then, was a link... and he had an idea what it might have been to. "So? What's the question you're not asking? Sorry to say, but this puzzle isn't good enough for you to have brought it as a challenge. I'd give it a 1.7 out of... that." At this final word, Seiji nodded his head in the direction of the club's prized puzzle: the impossible box kept in a glass case to his left. "Awesome game to base a sudoku on, though. Two points for creativity, so I'll listen. Call it a good mood based on nostalgia."