An on she went. She really wasn't letting go of this naming issue, which she seemed to be the only one harboring within the vehicle. She carried on, and Yugi did nothing but chew the final bites of his burger and... stare. This wasn't an issue for him. He didn't care about brands, he didn't care about business models, he didn't care about efficient sales or anything of the sort. "You're talking about cheeseburgers," he said flatly, still chewing as he did so.

While Yugi could only have mild interest in the actual issues being raised, he remained interested in hearing the standpoint itself. Satoru, however, let out an exasperated sigh while shoving his hand into the food bag. Two small, rectangular boxes were pulled out and thrown into the back, where the teens sat. "Urusai! This isn't a limo; there's no partition I can lift to avoid hearing you talk business mumbo jumbo!" he said. Yugi snorted, closing his burger box and taking up one of the apple pies. That was that, then. He'd leave it at that, and begin the consumption of a handheld pie. "So yeah, pie. No fork, no knife, just hands. It's kinda like one of those uh... whatever its name is. Yeah, helpful, I know~"

Now that the conversation he preferred avoiding seemed to have been dropped on one side, Satoru decided it was high time to speak on why he'd picked these two up in the first place. There wasn't much time left before their arrival to the theater, and he definitely wasn't going to be sharing this information during, or after the movie─ that would ruin the film. "By the way, I'm not going to be on your case anymore after today. Sad day; you're gonna have to deal with someone actually doing what they're told."