Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

Once more, they would be finished in unison. The news was exciting to Yugi; he imagined this being a much more difficult thing to do than it was proving to be. It seemed only rational in hentai, yet this was at least the second or third occurrence by his count. He repeatedly thought there was no point in holding back between them. Now, there was no point in doing anything but lose himself entirely. Kimiko's continued movements helped him along greatly. If he didn't know any better, Yugi would believe this moment was equivalent to going without a condom.

Two good words? Yugi partly believed those were the only words he ever needed to hear. Everyone should know this feeling of satisfaction. There wasn't a greater thing in the world, aside from... the simple fact that they were both in the same boat. "Huah~ me too! C'mon!" he said while refusing to stop. That bubble around his cock was swelling up as it filled, yet Yugi was still thrusting away as if it wasn't happening at all. This moment was perfection; he wouldn't dare risk ruining it by stopping before it was truly Kimiko's time. There was no point at all if they didn't both achieve full satisfaction. With hopes in place, he forced his mouth against Kimiko's once more. He didn't use such a raunchy approach the second time. As if to spite the slamming genitalia, it was a shockingly tender kiss offered during the first moment of their session's lull.

It was a bit weird that they were able to finish at the same time so often. Even so, Kimiko couldn't find herself complaining about the situation. She enjoyed the idea that they could go all in and have a great time with each other. The fact that this kind of thing occurred a lot in hentai led her to believe it was an unlikely thing to have happen, but right at the moment, she could be happy it was easier to have happen. The fairness of it couldn't be understated and only made it sweeter.

Upon her announcement, Yugi claimed to be finishing as well. Though he didn't stop moving at all, Kimiko got to feel the immediate rush within her loins. The shaking of her hips, stopped at the point that her body froze around the feeling. And then there was the extra, the soft kiss which happened. Their mouths didn't meet as a point of raunchy rushed heat, instead this kiss was sweet and deep. It gave the lass residual tingles and allowed her to sink into the whole thing as they ended this particular bout. She'd let that go on for quite a few seconds, she found herself falling into the depths of this lad's mouth and lips. In fact, she was content to slowly kiss the lad she'd had pounding her interior just a few moments prior. At the moment when their lips would break she'd let out a contented sigh. "Aah, I am great now. Are you great? I think you're great!~" she said with light amusement in her voice. She figured there would be a bit of a wind down and maybe this time they could actually get out of the box. Not that she minded the time she spent here, but she was still pretty excited that they could spend time together playing video games like they both enjoyed doing.

There was perfection to be found in simplicity. Within that very subject, there was pure simplicity to be found within this conclusory moment. Lower bodies moved as if mouths weren't locked in a moment of tenderness, and mouths met as if the passion and vigor of those lower bodies had been entirely repurposed. Talk about post-nut clarity; Yugi hadn't even finished processing his own ejaculation before this rather odd decision was made. They didn't do enough of this, though. Yugi felt he'd come to know the lips above the girl's waist a bit too little now, compared to those below. Just the same, it was high time he took the initiative a bit more.

Yugi's hips were finally at a standstill, but his mouth remained ever so slightly mobile. Alas, there was a separation brought about by Kimiko. Why? It seemed she had something to say. She was great, she said. Was he? Well, he was still spewing into that condom, if only just a little. To tell the truth, Yugi would have to say yes, he was great... though he wasn't quite done enough. He never was; every round felt like it was only buying time before the next one began. Ah, but he was still buried deep within her, making no moves to pull himself out just yet. "Yeah, I'm great," he sighed. "But... ask me again in a few hours," he finished. Yugi was sure he was only going to be riled up yet again before the night was over. Sadly though, it seemed they were out of contraceptives. . .

Kimiko was enjoying her time with Yugi, more and more each time they interacted. He seemed to be coming out of his shell a little more every time something happened. He was definitely a far cry from the lad she'd met in the other world who wouldn't even look at her straight on outside of a few choice moments. That soft exploratory kiss felt special even after everything else. This was how she ended up so randomly soft and she knew it. No matter, that was fine. She was happier being able to show all of herself to Yugi.

That word vomit from her mouth was met by words of Yugi. He agreed to feeling good about their interaction but claimed she should ask again in a couple of hours. "Hai hai, definitely do another check-in soon~" she said offering the lad a wink. Their moments like this were so playful and happy, she could appreciate them for simplicity alone. She also didn't make any immediate moves to remove them from their current state of comfort, even though he was buried deep within her person even now. A little bit of information played in the back of her mind. They'd actually managed to go through an entire small box of condoms this day. What would happen in a couple of hours when they would likely be ready and willing to go again? Well... there was a plan in mind, but it would definitely require them to get to her place before she missed another dose of birth control. "Alright, so when I can feel my legs again... we sneak over to my place avoiding all the cops so we don't get busted for being out after curfew~" she mentioned. Obviously she did this sort of a thing a lot more than her status as an heiress would imply, but she also liked to play video games at arcades late night, so it made sense.

Kimiko would indeed check back in due time. Yugi already knew what sort of response she would get; it all depended on the time. If she asked him after a round, he would always be in peak condition. If she asked him before one, however, the answer would probably involve some level of internal anguish caused by extreme arousal. It was a fun dichotomy overall. Whatever the case would end up being, that was something to be concerned about later. Now was finally the time Yugi should be pulling back his hips. He did so slowly, and only after pecking her lips once again.

They did have to get moving at some point. Not quite yet, but Yugi would soon enough have his life together enough to walk through the nighttime streets of Shibuya. Speaking of the late streets, Kimiko seemed rather confident in her proposition to move about and avoid officers along the way. So, she was used to this? Interesting. "You sound pretty sure about that," he said while awkwardly pulling the condom from his shaft, taking special care to avoid dripping baby juice all over the place. This was an arduous process, but he supposed it was better than some weird, interdimensional baby. "Something you want to admit?"

Kimiko expected the next time she asked the lad about his status, he'd probably be talking about his bad case of the horny. If he was anything like her, and it'd been proven time and time again that he was, in the immediate moments after sexual activity there was clarity and before that there was cloudy regular stuff that only lead one closer and closer to horny stuff. No matter, they could definitely have fun regardless of what they managed to do during any spare time. Speaking of what to do, Yugi as finally withdrawing from her person, but it came with a gentle peck of her lips. That was nice. She quite enjoyed how much this lad felt comfortable just doing something as random as kissing her.

Having the lad exit her person she sat on her bottom properly to relax. At the same time Yugi worked towards removing is condom without leaking its fluids. And it seemed that he'd caught on o the implication of the words concerning their movements in the streets. She couldn't help but shrug. "Hai I'm pretty sure..." she commented. But that wasn't going to be enough. Yugi went on to question her asking if there was something she wanted to admit and she finally worked herself into the standing position with her hands placed on her hips. "I spend a lot of time visiting arcades late night. So, I am quite used to avoiding the cops. Most of the good arcades are on this side of the city so I spend a lot of time walking around is all..." the lass admitted without an remorse. Her candidness could be blamed on a lot of things, but right at the moment she was appreciating the fact that Yugi always realized when she had experience with something. Eventually she'd be ready to clean up and redress herself so they could go out into the night occupied world.

As expected, Kimiko did have experience with sneaking around at night. Arcades were the reason she did so─ he should have expected as much. Ah, but... after curfew was a time that lined up with his arcade visits as well. As much as he hopped around to all the available places, it would have made sense for them to encounter one another at some point during some night. He certainly would have/should have recognized her with that terrible disguise she walked around wearing. "Huh. Weird that I've never noticed you at one before. I'm guessing you've got some better disguises than uh... whatever I saw you in, then?" he wondered. Surely there had to be something more incognito than more designer clothes in her arsenal, right?

Kimiko was finally rising, so he did the same. That condom was finally removed and tied off, only to be casually spun around in his hand as if it were a common toy. He didn't imagine they would have any issue at all with the trip to Kimiko's home, and was thus content to take his time cleaning up beforehand. Besides, the lass standing in front of him probably needed it a bit more than he did. Something in Yugi wanted to sit and bask in the afterglow for a while as well. "I'll take your lead. Same for the bathroom, yeah?"

Kimiko gave a bit of consideration to the idea that they should have run into each other at late night arcade runs before now. And he was quite right. It was weird that a pair of people who'd virtually been playing video game tag for ages didn't manage to see each other at times where they were both supposed to not be out in the open while both of them were unreasonably clever. But what was this? He took issue with her form of disguise, the nerve. "Oi oi, what's wrong with my disguise choice? Nothing that's what. The fact that you've never seen me before proves it!" she said in a playful huff. "What does the great Geno Killer use as a disguise?" she questioned almost sarcastically. Seriously what on earth was wrong with her hoodie and sunglasses combo? It was perfect. It looked just out of place enough for her to look unapproachable, but blended in just enough that no one would really remember seeing her. And the tint of her sunglasses hid her most obvious facial feature, while her hood was used to hide a signature hair style. You could pass by her and think she was any random young woman.

Regardless of her mental aggression about her outfit choices. There was the simple matter of her getting cleaned up after rising from the floor. Apparently Yugi was content to sit out for a while and twirl around that condom they'd recently filled. At the same time Kimiko was fine with taking a bit longer to get cleaned up. "Hai hai..." she mentioned. Content this time, she'd leave the bathroom door open while she cleaned up this time.

So, she really didn't have a different disguise. That was... quite odd. How did she consider that functional? True, he'd never noticed her, but he wasn't exactly spending his time in those arcades looking around at people too much. He went in, he played each interesting game a few more times than necessary under multiple aliases, and he left. Knowing Kimiko walked around in that getup while thinking she was incognito, he could only laugh. "Really? Everything's wrong with it! Who else has the money to afford those clothes, but spends their time arcade-hopping? Ashikaga Kimiko," he stated.

What was the guise of Geno Killer? It was often only an online handle, though it was notoriously at the top of every leaderboard in every arcade he visited. His disguise was flawless for the sake of maintaining a secret identity. "My disguise's beauty is in its simplicity. The great, powerful, sexy heartthrob Geno Killer, wears an oversized trench coat and a big hat." Yugi seemed uncannily confident when offering his explanation. In the meantime, he followed suit behind Kimiko, leaning against the bathroom doorframe from within as she cleaned up. Of course, he was also watching. He didn't have some sort of bathing fetish now, did he? No, that didn't seem to be the case... though it was an excuse to look at the lass while she was still nude.

Everything was wrong with her disguise according to him. He claimed that only she could afford the things she wore and thus it was obvious it was her. She was sticking to her point though because that didn't really make sense. "Iie, you've got it all wrong," she said. There was a method to her madness and there was a reason her disguise worked at least a little. "First off, I am a pretty noticeable person to start with, as such I can't dress down enough to go unnoticed. So the first move is to not do that, I wear a designer hoodie and sunglasses because they are designer and I don't look like I should be dressed any differently from that," she said coolly. "Second, you can't really see my face through the sunglasses and my hood blocks all my hair and the coat is zipped up so no style choices. Even if someone looked at me directly, they'd probably assume they thought wrong, and by the time they have the thought to look again... I'm already gone. That is perfection! Well unless you know who I am already, but as far as I know only 3 people could pick me out of lineup like that..." she said in an overly dramatic fashion.

She spent her time in the bathroom getting cleaned up, acutely aware that Yugi's eyes were on her. She didn't really mind it at all though, she wanted all of his attention anyways. Still his claims that the 'sexy heartthrob' Geno Killer disguise would cause abject laughter from the lass. "There is nothing sexy about an oversized hat, and trench coats at night make people look like flasher pervs. You aren't recognized because everyone's instinct would be avoiding you so they don't accidentally attract the attention of the weird exhibitionist!~" she said with confidence. Why was she so confident, because this was the exact set of thoughts she'd had when she'd laid eyes on an individual dressed like that about a month ago on one of her late night trips. "That's my excuse at least, but I did at least see a person dressed like that a month ago while I was at an arcade in Shinjuku." she explained. By the time she finished speaking... she'd cleaned up. Now she was standing in his bathroom and getting dressed pulling another clean pair of underwear from within her subspace. She'd be slipping them over her hips and putting on her bra in a couple of moments. This time to avoid any more potential distractions she'd make sure to don both her skirt and her shirt and would be buttoning it up as she stepped out of the door to pass off the space to Yugi.

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast