Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

He had it wrong? No, something crucial was missing. Kimiko's explanation came with contradicting points, which only furthered Yugi's belief that it was a fruitless undertaking as far as disguises were concerned. No matter how covered she was, the expensive clothing choices were a negative─ even if said negative hadn't gotten her caught thus far. "So let's get this straight. You're noticeable already, so you're saying the disguise makes sense with all the designer stuff. But... you're covering all the features that make you noticeable in the first place, and then drawing people's first glances to yourself anyway by having clothes most people have never seen before. That... doesn't make it work better; that just makes it cover the fact that it's specifically you and not some other random, rich girl wandering around. Anybody who saw you enough times in those getups could eventually figure you out just by noticing one extra little detail at some point. You'd have a better version of the same effect if you just... wore a cheap version of the same stuff," he surmised.

Of course, Yugi's disguise was well beyond flawless. It wasn't what he meant when referencing the Geno Killer as a sexy heartthrob, but that was an easy matter to clear up. "Of course those things aren't sexy. The Geno Killer is though, according to all the forums," he said, casually admitting to the observation of social media regarding his alternate identity. He did have to keep tabs, after all. "And that's the beauty of it! Everyone's busy trying to stay away from the obvious pervert, so nobody's getting close enough to see me log my gameplay as Geno Killer. I can play in peace, cover up my presence with a few bullshit runs under other aliases, and move on. Unless there are reports of an actual pervert in that time and place, the cops don't have enough reason to walk up to me, and to them... I'd just be some guy even if they pulled me aside." With this explanation given, Yugi thought back to a month prior. Shinjuku, Shinjuku... yes! That one had popped up in his random location generator about a month ago, so he'd been to some arcades in that area a few times during the month. "Uhh, yeah. There's a decent chance that was actually me. I think that was blue coat and bowler hat week, with the glasses," he said after processing his thoughts. With that, Yugi was showing his tongue in a mockingly rude gesture at Kimiko's decision to get fully dressed in front of him. Of course, it was for the best that she did so; they could get into anything otherwise. Since they were rather succinctly following the plan however, he stepped fully into the bathroom to begin his own cleaning process.

According to Yugi she would have done better at hiding herself by wearing cheaper versions of the same kind of look she went for. She didn't necessarily look like herself but she did look like some random rich girl who was out and about. There was one problem he hadn't realized probably because he didn't have to think about it too much. "Those are fair points but you are forgetting the important thing here... and that is if I wore cheaper clothes I'd look more approachable which I do not want. By still looking rich, I trick people into remembering I am unapproachable, by covering my face for the most part it becomes harder to figure out which unapproachable individual I am specifically," she said thinking about the real reason her 'disguise' worked. "Have you ever tried to play a game with someone random walking up to you to quiz you on your game knowledge and let you know you're doing something wrong as a pickup? It's pretty much the top thing I am trying to avoid." Much like her game life, her build for every day life and gaming was meant to cover all her general bases. Especially problems she'd encountered previously.

Yugi would go onto hint at the idea that he looked around for himself on forums and it was mentioned there that his persona was sexy. "Yeah, that does get said a lot. Nothing hotter than a guy that dominates games in weird ways~" she said holding that opinion herself. Granted she probably wouldn't call a random gamer she didn't know sexy, as the number of random gross individuals in the world was rather high. As for his disguise working so long as there wasn't reports of an actual pervert she could only laugh. "I mean I guess that works, until the day there is a flasher and you happen to be in the same place," she mentioned. Still they were having a good time and a few random discussion bits. As they progressed and she got fully dressed she was moving past him seeing him stick out his tongue at her, she gave him a playful wink. Yes, she went flirty instead of mocking but that was about the type of surprising she aimed to be most of the time. Whatever the case, she'd standby while he cleaned himself up and wait for them to be able to leave.

True, the girl would look (and be) more approachable if she dressed in a more affordable way. Yugi wasn't fully seeing how the alternative was a functional solution, though. Did she not just encounter a different problem entirely? Maybe not, but for the sake of understanding, he would of course question it. "Don't you just end up getting approached anyway, from the type of guy looking for an easy ride with some girl who already has shit going for her? I mean, that sort of getup in an arcade sounds like daddy money... no offense," he said. Maybe there was some additional secret to it, but Yugi wouldn't be the one to find out what made this an inexplicably better option. As for whether he'd ever been approached and grilled on his game knowledge, well... no. "Well, we just had a whole conversation about how people stay away from me entirely. That speaks for itself~"

When confirming that such ridiculous statements were made about the Geno Killer online, Kimiko added an interesting note that gave insight to her own opinion on his approach. "Uh-huh..." he said while adding soap to a wet cloth. "By all means, tell me more," he teased. Yugi would normally be concerned about being in the same area as an actual flasher while disguised as one, but it was just as he said─ he was always innocent. "Already covered, yeah? I did say I'm just some guy. They pull me aside, I'm fully dressed and not the culprit, and it's not like the cops are out here looking for Geno Killer."

Yugi had more curiosities about her choice in disguise. According to him, he figured such a thing would just make her a target of gold-digging dude types. That might have been true given the general logic, but there was one other thing which kept those types away from her. "Hm, I mean that would normally be a problem and is a problem in every day life, but being in an arcade limits the number of ways guys feel comfortable trying to approach me. Not that I believe they should be very comfortable with it at all," she said giving it a bit more thought. "The last time a guy tried something like that, he was convinced he could help me beat the high score on a machine not realizing that it was set by you... it blew up in his face when he couldn't. And when I restarted and beat it myself he walked away and never said anything else," she said giving it a bit more thought. "So, one annoyance in a total of more than 100 trips is pretty good odds," she finished. "Oh, and I am pretty sure the gropers and forceful types are probably kept at bay by Kei. He's usually caught up by the time I would be alone and vulnerable," she said of her personal assistant. There were layers to why her disguise worked and all them fit together to make it a good disguise while her own attitude and ability kept her pretty far out of the range of the average player.

Moving on from that point, Yugi had teasing words for the lass, as she admitted to finding his personality type as dictated through is gamer persona to be attractive. And being the sort of shameless woman she was, she'd wear that opinion like a badge of honor. "Well, it is really great to see someone take charge of something in an innovative way. Individual creativity is sexy. I can't say I dislike the type of person who would leave their name all over the place laying claim to it. I also take it as a personal challenge to take some of it for myself... It's like an indirect battle and that's kinda hot." Yes, that was the most shameless explanation for what could be sexy about the Geno Killer anyone would ever give, and Kimiko would at any point in time give it. She gave that explanation while unabashedly staring at the lad. Moreover according to Yugi he was always innocent of anything so it didn't matter if he got stopped by the cops in the same area as a flasher. "Really? Am I the only person getting dragged into police stations periodically?" she asked almost rhetorically as it was obvious now that it had something to do with the corruption found in the police station.

More information was given. Apparently, there were a few caveats related to Kimiko's situation that Yugi didn't foresee. He supposed she did radiate an aura of dismissiveness around the general public, and beyond that, there was a scenario brought up that proved why even those who dared approach would be sent packing without fail. He also felt as if he knew the very same male Kimiko was talking about in her story─ some jackass who went around proclaiming an ability to top the Geno Killer's scores in any game. There were quite a few sad individuals who fit that criteria, though one was especially toxic. "Fair, I guess. I can't help getting caught up on the thought that I know that guy─" he commented. "So your manservant follows you even when you run off by yourself, huh?"

Yugi's self-cleaning process was nothing glorious to behold. In fact, it seemed as if he had some sort of mission that involved scrubbing himself as hard, and as quickly, as possible to snuff out any filth across his body. Surely, this was befitting of the incredibly sexy Geno Killer! Not that it mattered at all; it seemed Kimiko held firm to her beliefs anyway. "Noted. I'll be sure to come up with more excuses to randomly show my ass all over the place, since it's so good," he said, moving on directly to the matter of Kimiko's... criminal backstory, as it were. "Yep, just you! It's the bitchy face, I'm telling you! It says... arrest me!"

Strangely enough, Yugi knew of the male she was speaking of, when she mentioned her one of encounter. It wasn't really that surprising, the sort of people who hung out in arcades didn't change very much. And if Yugi was the type to keep an ear open for something like his internet presence then it wouldn't surprise her at all if he heard some random talking badly about him in passing while he was doing his thing. "Eh?! You know that guy? He was definitely something else, still watching his face go all flat when I beat that high score might have been the highlight of my week," she said of that particular incident. As for the matter of keeping herself safe in public, Yugi asked about the habits of her personal assistant using the term manservant. "Hm, I know we spent a while in the other world, but he's definitely a personal assistant. Manservant sounds a bit 12th century," she said with a bit of a chuckle. "But yes, he does follow me of his own accord even when I leave on my own. I am not sure how he's managing to track me down... or why he hasn't ratted me out to my parents yet..." she said giving it a minor bit of extra thought. Hoshimi Kei was an interesting young man, one had to force to go on vacation, but who took his job seriously enough to earn the lass' respect, even if she wasn't completely used to dealing with him yet.

Moving on from that, Kimiko watched as Yugi had his shower and thought his treatment of his own skin rather rough. She wondered if all men were like this... Not that she didn't appreciate it as a person who would undoubtedly have her mouth and body all over his at various intervals. To her praise he claimed that he would look for excuses in the future to show off since she liked it so much causing a large grin to break out across her face. "Hai hai, looking forward to it. And it is a nice ass... so you should show it off~" she teased in a manner most merciless. Whatever the case, it was soon brought up that she just looked like someone who needed locking up. Yugi blamed the resting state of her face, causing the girl to playfully pout. "Oh please. That's not fair... I mean I know I might not look it, but I am a saint!" she proclaimed placing her hands on her hips in triumph. "Though, if anything I wouldn't want to be arrested, well the handcuffs wouldn't be half bad in the right situation..." her mind began wandering towards a strange place, but that was a pretty natural thing to have happen given how their conversation's progressed.

Chances were, Yugi knew exactly who Kimiko was talking about. Despite there being multiple individuals who fit the bill, there was one specific challenger to the Geno Killer name who disappeared some time ago. "Just taking a guess, but I get the feeling it was Fukuda Asahi from our school. He was one of the loudest people going after me, but he suddenly just... stopped. That was about, what, three months back?" he mused. He had a somewhat decent memory of a few of his wannabe competitors, and that particular one never let himself be forgotten.

Kimiko's 'personal assistant' as she called him, was an interesting fellow to hear about. He had to be either very dedicated, very well-paid, or the most likely situation: both. No way would he have been so attentive to his charge otherwise. Moreover, Yugi couldn't think of many reasons to avoid telling the girl's parents about her secret, dangerous hobbies. There were a few, though, so he'd share the likeliest of them. "Sounds like one of those big softies who's also a hard ass. If he's not ratting you out, it's probably because he knows you're still safe─ either by your own choice, or by his ability to keep track of you. Just my guess though. . ."

The girl was right; his ass was incredible for that of a man. There was a certain phrase, a legendary bit of prose that could be applied to his build. It was too poetic to be put in any living language on Earth, and yet... some genius had once discovered the way to deliver the notion properly. "I do be dummy thicc though," he surmised with the greatest ease, and the ultimate confidence. With that out of the way, he scoffed no less than three consecutive times at the notion of Kimiko being a saint. "Right. You, Ashikaga Kimiko, are a saint who likes the idea of being handcuffed. Do you hear yourself? Why not go get a torn nun outfit and a pair of fishnets to go with them?"

Apparently Yugi had a name to offer to go along with this rather rude person who wanted to top the Geno Killer. "Hai, that's the guy, Fukuda is such a strange guy... all mouth and no follow through. And yeah, that was about three months ago, he's been the quietest he's ever been since," she said. It was the truth, he was exactly the type of guy who would talk a whole bunch but if he got proven wrong would just aim to disappear from sight until he got himself back together again. But to her knowledge he'd been quiet for a quarter of a year and that had to be some kind of record. Who knew getting shown up by a girl would be such a blow to his ego.

Apparently, Kimiko's words about her personal assistant gave Yugi some strange ideas about the man in question. To be fair his assessment was one she'd been entertaining herself. In all aspects she found the man known as Kei to be reasonably agreeable. The only thing she didn't have an explanation for was his lack of turning her into her parents. And Yugi's words shed a bit of potential light on that... "Eh? I mean it would kind of make sense if he was that big a softy. He is always giving off pretty overly concerned big-brother vibes. But he is probably only causing weird curiosity with my parents by not being honest," she said with a curt nod. "Papa always has a cursory knowledge of my whereabouts and habits. He's probably wondering what kind of miracle worker he is that he has never had to call the cops to locate me," she thought aloud while holding her chin in a contemplative manner. Oh well, it wasn't worth more thought than anything else at the moment, especially not in light of a certain coming referrence.

Dummy Thicc, was the term used by Yugi to describe his heavy bottom. A chuckle escaped her, "Definitely that, with like a 5 'c' minimum~" she teased as if it was the most amusing thing in the world. Always for the memes. "Probably shouldn't try your luck being sneaky, the clap of your ass cheeks will alert everyone to your presence~" because what was another meme between the as pair. All the while the lass just waited for him to be ready to make their journey to her home. Still one more thing would occur, as Yugi mentioned some choice clothing options to go along with her saintly appearance. "Hoh? Do you think it wise to give me those sorts of ideas? I have a lot of free time you know. And conveniently enough I am out of material to send you on my phone~" she mused in a most teasing manner.

"Of course it's him. Always walking around school, acting like he's big shit. I've hardly ever turned a corner without hearing about his bragging from somebody else," said Yugi. He'd never seen the lad do anything at all, which only made more sense of his missing ability when trying to woo Kimiko through strange, toxic gamer methods. Lately, he wondered what that individual was bragging about as a replacement for his alleged 'Geno Killer Killer' ability. While thinking about it, Yugi laughed. There had only been one who had the ability to call themselves such a thing, and she was standing just a few feet away from him.

Big brother vibes─ that sounded about right for what Yugi had in mind. Judging by the way they both recruited members into their Party in the other world, and how they both went about their character builds, he imagined Kimiko had a very interesting group of workers beneath her as well. Strangely though, the girl assumed her father wondered about this personal assistance's miraculous ability to never call the police for a missing charge. "Maybe he's got reason to believe? We used to have someone like that working for us. She was, without a damn question, above reproach in every possible way. She was basically never questioned about anything, because you could just believe she'd taken care of it already─ maybe even before you ask her about it."

Apparently, Yugi was a bare minimum 'thiccccc' by Kimiko's approximation. He turned about, beholding his own ass like some sort of Instagram model with a hand on one hip. "H'oh? Y'know, you're right! I should charge a premium for people to look at me from behind!" he joked. Yugi was in the process of finishing up his washing, though the cloth would not be thrown aside just yet. He paused while imagining the lass in some sort of slutty nun getup, nearly drooling at the thought. Was it wise to give her those sorts of ideas? "Best idea I've had all day, probably," he confirmed before tossing that cloth and picking up a full set of clothes to wear. Soon, he'd be in the usual sort of sleeveless hoodie and cargo pants once more. This time however, Yugi didn't seem very concerned with underwear at all. "Commando night, boi!"

"Yeah, it was kind of annoying to hear so much about a person I'd never actually seen accomplish anything..." Kimiko said. It was quite true that Fukuda was always someone being talked about and talking himself up. It was like he failed to realize that by doing so he was only pointing out more and more of his flaws. But maybe that was a lesson most of his type learned later in life. Regardless, Kimiko only knew who he was because he was always being viewed in a less than friendly light. After the incident at the arcade she'd completely marked him off of any ability to be worth her time. Still it was strange knowing that guy just aimed to top the one known as the Geno Killer and knowing she herself had the ability as evidenced by the lad's own words.

According to Yugi the ability of her personal assistant probably garnered its own faith. He spoke of an example of a similar kind of person who used to work for his family, with the know how to get such things done even before asking. "Hm, that would make a bit of sense. Of my current employ he is the only one I didn't hire myself. Papa's person choice for someone to look after me, would make sense of why he is unbothered by any real change in my behavior," she said giving it a bit more thought. It was very likely given the family that her personal assistant came from that they were talking about a pair of siblings but she didn't have to give it too much thought to come to that conclusion. If you come from a family of capable hands and you are raised to be capable it only makes sense that you'd take up similar work.

More jokes though, those were always in order. This time the lad known as Yugi seemed to agree with Kimiko about her assessment of the size and quality of his rear. What was more, he made the claim that he should charge a premium for the ability to look at it. "Hm, are the glances from the side free... it would only be fair~" the lass mused with a happy light in her eyes. Of course, she'd pay a premium to look at his rear, but not in anything resembling cash. Speaking of things, non-tangible, there was the idea that her in a slutty nun outfit would somehow suit the lad's tastes and him giving her the idea was the best idea he'd had all day. "Alright, just remember that when I'm sneaking in later~" she said as if she knew this image wasn't going anywhere from her mind. The lad had nearly drooled and gone still at the thought, the real thing would cause his brain to reset she was certain. Ah, but now something was causing her brain to reset. As the lad put on his clothes he was now the one going without underwear. Unlike her own teasing nature, he'd said it aloud for her to hear and know as an absolute fact. "Uh-huh... not even gonna keep that to yourself. Just letting me now there is only one layer between me and what's mine. And I'm supposed to be the tease here..." she gave it a bit of consideration. Tilting her head to the side as she looked at the lad. There was a lot of fun to be had today, she could keep that image to herself for a bit longer.

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast