"Uh... yeah. Looks like it. I'd guess this is the third strike?" he questioned, watching the other male panic his way out of the fountain and scurry off. The poor thing looked so out of breath just from that, but Yugi supposed he was going to be out of breath regardless. The fear on his face, though, told the tale of how surprised he was to be thrown by such an unassuming lass as Ashikaga Kimiko.

Speaking of Kimiko, she had Yugi pinned as someone from her homeroom in school. This was true, they were classmates whenever he actually decided to attend school on time. Calling him by his given name, she expressed her desire to be let in, and in a slightly demanding fashion no less. Yugi shook his head. "Iia. I only came here to answer the phone and get the pizza delivery. I don't live here," he said, taking a moment to grab the large pizza box before stepping out into the open. As the door closed, he set his gaze reluctantly on the storage crate beside the building. "... This way." With that said, he led the way to his actual 'home' so to speak. It was just a simple crate that had been sectioned off. In essence, he lived in a bedroom with a futon, a few shelves filled with manga, DVDs, video games, and anime/manga paraphernalia. His computer setup was toward the rear, next to a basic bathroom that had been built into the structure. He had a kitchen as well, simply in the form of a mini-fridge with a hot plate resting atop it, and a countertop with a microwave next to that. All of these things were simply near the entrance. All in all, he could have simply been living in a microhome.