After all that, including the unexpected splash to the face, Kimiko seemed anything but displeased. In fact, she proceeded to show the deposit he'd left upon her tongue before swallowing it, then lapping up that which had been upon her face. Was he supposed to become flaccid? If he was, that definitely wasn't happening any time soon after a show like that. Worse yet, there were the words which followed. Even worse still, the proof that Kimiko herself liked the experience was shown in the form of her very obvious arousal, which somehow trumped what he'd felt with his own hand mere minutes ago.

What? How? Why? These were questions plaguing Yugi's mind, but none were worth asking or having answered. There was a single question worth answering, though: what next? While dealing with various heart palpitations, Yugi was asked something about a treat. What lad in his right mind would do anything other than acquiesce? He was so fervent, nothing even needed saying. No second thoughts were wasted before Yugi reached out to take the girl by her sides, hellbent on standing her up and turning her around. She had a condom in her possession; he even remembered where it was placed. Did it count as the 'treat' she inquired about if he also took a bit more for himself? Well, instinct said it would have to. Yugi's body moved to sandwich the lass between itself and the wall ahead of her. He could hardly resist diving into her loins long enough to reach into her pocket and retrieve the condom she freely showcased after the movie's first half. Once he found it, he would be clumsily tearing at the wrapper, breath labored while genitals were just barely missing contact with each other. There was a great danger to be taken into consideration; Yugi almost convinced himself that leaving the thing off immediately after ejaculation would be a good idea.

"I think you're making it a point to turn me into a hentai protag," he huffed, giving up on every attempt to tear the condom wrapper. Ah, he'd use his teeth! One hand to tear away the wrapper held between his teeth, another hand to reach around Kimiko and rub between her folds during the interim. "I take that thing back though. You make a good Kitten after all. Post-meal workout?" the lad asked even after already taking the initiative to start.