"No reason for you to assume that, yes. The face you wear never exactly says 'friendly' when you're upholding conversation, Ashikaga-chan. Trust me; I play councilor more often than I thought I would in this field of work." Kimiko could argue being anything but strange all she liked, but the truth of the matter always was: she was an outlier in normal society. Those who couldn't catch on to the lie of a smile she wore, and even those that could without seeing the true intentions beneath it, were all sorted into a pool of lesser beings left to combat the absolute power they were up against by Kimiko's position and known skills alone. No way could she truly comprehend the difference in status from the other side, when she most often knew nothing of being lesser than the person sitting across from her.

If nothing else, perhaps Romani could salvage his sense of self over time after that crushing blow to the gonads. Well... she didn't start her response with something like ew, so at least his good looks weren't brought into question. Whatever the case, his stance was effectively broken. Arms uncrossed, one hand taking a pen from his coat pocket to tap the writing device against the arm of his chair repeatedly. One leg remained crossed over the other, but his elevated foot was repeatedly swaying to and fro.

Not many people would tell her no? Of course not! Such a thing only fed into his earlier claims, though most of his point went without saying. As Kimiko went about retrieving the condoms from his drawer, she claimed he was a good man. 'Baka. Don't have the nerve to tell me that while I'm grieving my own ego,' he thought. "It is part of my job to make sure no one is doing things that would affect the mental and physical wellbeing of themselves and others. Your personal life is no exception to that, Ashikaga-chan. I'll wipe my history and all, but that'll never be enough to stop Tom-Tom anyway. Have fun~"