He had it wrong? No, something crucial was missing. Kimiko's explanation came with contradicting points, which only furthered Yugi's belief that it was a fruitless undertaking as far as disguises were concerned. No matter how covered she was, the expensive clothing choices were a negative─ even if said negative hadn't gotten her caught thus far. "So let's get this straight. You're noticeable already, so you're saying the disguise makes sense with all the designer stuff. But... you're covering all the features that make you noticeable in the first place, and then drawing people's first glances to yourself anyway by having clothes most people have never seen before. That... doesn't make it work better; that just makes it cover the fact that it's specifically you and not some other random, rich girl wandering around. Anybody who saw you enough times in those getups could eventually figure you out just by noticing one extra little detail at some point. You'd have a better version of the same effect if you just... wore a cheap version of the same stuff," he surmised.

Of course, Yugi's disguise was well beyond flawless. It wasn't what he meant when referencing the Geno Killer as a sexy heartthrob, but that was an easy matter to clear up. "Of course those things aren't sexy. The Geno Killer is though, according to all the forums," he said, casually admitting to the observation of social media regarding his alternate identity. He did have to keep tabs, after all. "And that's the beauty of it! Everyone's busy trying to stay away from the obvious pervert, so nobody's getting close enough to see me log my gameplay as Geno Killer. I can play in peace, cover up my presence with a few bullshit runs under other aliases, and move on. Unless there are reports of an actual pervert in that time and place, the cops don't have enough reason to walk up to me, and to them... I'd just be some guy even if they pulled me aside." With this explanation given, Yugi thought back to a month prior. Shinjuku, Shinjuku... yes! That one had popped up in his random location generator about a month ago, so he'd been to some arcades in that area a few times during the month. "Uhh, yeah. There's a decent chance that was actually me. I think that was blue coat and bowler hat week, with the glasses," he said after processing his thoughts. With that, Yugi was showing his tongue in a mockingly rude gesture at Kimiko's decision to get fully dressed in front of him. Of course, it was for the best that she did so; they could get into anything otherwise. Since they were rather succinctly following the plan however, he stepped fully into the bathroom to begin his own cleaning process.