Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

"Of course you do. I'm guessing he was an early encounter the other day, maybe went super easy on that random abduction? Probably young, getting overly hazed by frightened older superiors, you know... the works." Yugi's observation was spot-on, as it tended to be. Either way, it didn't seem to be a topic of legitimate interest for the lad beyond putting the proverbial puzzle pieces together. Kimiko had the vast majority of his attention simply by virtue of being in this room and so brazenly comfortable, and... well, she was going to be the primary source of his focus anyway.

She did have her morning coffee; two cups, in fact. That had never been much of a real question, as opposed to a personal jab at the way he'd woken up. Still, it was something notable for future reference. "Two? I figured you were a coffee person, what with how you tend to wake up and all. I slept... amazingly, I think, though I woke up like shit. I wonder if I had interdimensional jetlag or something─" he commented. Kimiko proceeded to make herself even more comfortable, nonchalantly offering a tour of her 'box' in a very leading way... while also producing a box of contraceptives to place atop his couch-side table. Oh. She really was planning that, huh? Yugi's eyes widened , his brow lifted, and his mouth hung agape just slightly. Was this because of her statement, or because of the suddenly-revealed condom box? The answer was, in fact, both. "I meant─ uh... well..." Once again, Yugi had been rendered dumbfounded. It was only natural by now for Kimiko to accomplish as much, but with a quick clearing of this throat, he somehow bypassed the shock. "Yeah? I mean, that's a pretty strong statement to make. You're sure you didn't forget that sick list of shit I gave yesterday, right? 'Cause I'm still into all that stuff."

As usual, Yugi's understanding of a situation with barely any information was spot on. Kimiko had come to such conclusions herself just knowing how business dynamics. "Hoh? That one didn't even involve a thinking face, Yugi. You're in top form already~" she said with a knowing smirk crossing her face. Leave it to the lad who obsessed over puzzles to be able to piece together the simple matter of the Prodigy Cop and the very bad set of circumstances he was being handed for literally no reason. Kimiko herself was only able to figure it out because hazing and senior members of staff were pretty common problems to be dealt with in business situations. She considered them only second to nepotism as something that spelled doom for a workplace.

Moving on from that point of only passing interest, Kimiko's ears were accosted by some more commentary. Apparently, it wasn't much of a surprise to her boyfriend that she was a coffee person. In answer to the actual question she'd asked him, he'd slept amazingly but woken up horribly. That tended to happen to her a lot as well. "I'm glad you slept well, though interdimensional jetlag sounds like a bit of a problem. I'm not sure if it would be better or worse for waking... given all that we already know about my waking habits~" she mused acknowledging all that the lad said. She couldn't help but be amused and pleased. She was happy that he knew so much about her, and he could figure it out, and that he wasn't just intimidated by her being... at least not all the time.

Nothing would make this more clear than his reaction to her proposition. Said proposition came complete with a box of condoms set upon a table. As Kimiko got more comfortable in this space she flipped one of those long pigtails over her shoulder in an unconscious sort of way. She watched with a hint of deviousness in those eyes of hers as he processed what was happening here, and then got to see that which she adored, the lack of smooth response from the lad in front of her. He seemed shocked by the occurance and stumbled through his initial reaction. Ah, but that recovery and earnestness were at least partly the reason the lass had taken a liking to the boy before her. Oh and it came with affirmation, no questioning of her motives or lack of understanding about what was offered. How could she like anyone else? "It's just a statement, but also the truth. I haven't forgotten a single thing you've given me, Yugi~" she said about his list, which she was mentally equating to a kink list. "You can always give me more, you know? I'll take everything from you~" she mentioned being rather direct. "Oh, but we do only have three condoms, we'll have to take that list section by section, but I'm sure we'll be able to make even that interesting~"

Was he in top form? Hardly. He'd been out of it for most of the day so far, only recently managing to properly collect himself. His brain was all over the place as a result, but such moments let him easily reach conclusions of this caliber. "Don't go saying that. I'll think I'm starting to lose my touch~" he said with the slightest hint of arrogance. As their discussion progressed, he finally moved away from the door, taking steps toward the couch occupied by Kimiko. True enough, her sleeping habits were known. If anyone was likely to wake up in such terrible shape, it was Ashikaga Kimiko, at least based on her time spent in the other world. "You seemed to wake up alright when the ship was crashing. Or do I get to take credit for that? I like taking credit for stuff~"

Upon reaching the couch, Yugi seated himself next to the lass. Kimiko went on to explain that she remembered everything he'd given her. What an interesting way to phrase a statement. It wasn't as if he'd 'given' her many things, and information was something with a slightly different connotation. Oh well; he could count it as something, he supposed. Given the claim that he could always give more, and that she'd take 'everything' from him, well... there wasn't much to be said about something so blatant. "Everything, huh? That's a lot, and there isn't a single wholesome thing coming to mind when you say it like that," he declared truthfully. They had only three condoms in that box, though. That would more than suffice for a first experience in both of their cases, but... perhaps it wouldn't at all, considering the debauchery they both seemed keen to get into. Yugi rested his chin against his palm, giving a startling amount of consideration to the options ahead of them. "Only three? I mean, three is a lot, right? If I can uh... well... survive through each one long enough, wouldn't that be a pretty long time? Maybe I can use Kurama Dick Magic. If not though, I'm honestly not even sure what's higher on my list than everything else. I could solve a million piece jigsaw in no time at all, but I can't even try listing things I want in descending order. Unless you've got some hard favorites in your own list, I'm just kinda winging it already─"

Yugi claimed to think he was losing his touch, Kimiko couldn't have disagreed more. Whether he just woke up or had been up for literal hours... he was still the clever lad she'd come to know and covet. Still his words held a hint of teasing, there was the lightest arrogance behind his eyes at his own words, it made something of a smug grin on her face. "That face doesn't say you think you lost anything at all, Yugi." Kimiko said. There was a certain amount of intensity which was always present in her person, but in moments like these it was given in a manner which was more obviously playful. What was more, the lad's follow up sentence about her sleeping habits or the singular time she was noted as having good waking habits, was something which denoted an arrogance she'd only properly seen in one of his forms. "Yes. That was definitely your doing. I slept really well that night..." she admitted, though both of them had been feigning sleep during their shared escapade. That first night they'd spent together on the ship... exploring gently each other and their perversions. The first time, she'd properly shown anyone who she was... that was a relaxing night. It was also a night which further cemented the idea of him being absolutely perfect for her in her own mind.

Kimiko's eyes remained on the lad as he finally came to join her on the couch. He sat beside her and her body relaxed more, she wiggled herself closer still, until her body was pressed into his side. How... passively demanding. He made the claim that the words that passed her lips most recently hadn't put a single wholesome thought in his mind, and a grin most devious appeared on her own face. "Since wholesome wasn't really what I was going for, we're on the same page. I'm sure there's some wholesome in there somewhere... but we can just save that for later~" she mentioned having no problem compartmentalizing her own desires in those broader categories. Though he was about to mention something else she did have a problem with and that was, properly choosing how to use those three condoms they had access to for their first time experience. "Three is a lot... it's also finite. Though any extra magic would be fun... I don't mind the normal experience either..." she said a smug grin coming to her face.

"I want everything... and when you want everything choosing is difficult," she mentioned. Did she have favorites? Well not really, her own hentai consumption made it difficult for her to choose any one thing she liked... well aside from some small specific things. So perhaps they could find their way... the same way they always did. "Nothing wrong with winging it... my only hard favorite, is you." she mentioned shifting ever so gently to place herself straddling him facing him from within the comfort of his lap. Well, this exact placement within his lap was among her favorite things. She'd sit here while she considered her options properly.

True, Yugi's expression didn't lend much to his claim, though that didn't discredit the accuracy of it in his own mind. That solution had been a simple one, hardly worth much thought. Still, he wasn't going to go around turning away compliments from the lass. A bit of ego swelling never hurt anyone... much. Such matters continued as he could indeed take blame for the sleep of (at the time) Miki during that skyward boat ride. All things considered, it was a fun night. From pretending to be asleep, to wondering if the other was pretending as well, to not caring either way. The pair had gotten over an otherwise awkward hump of an obstacle as a result, and perhaps, such a thing was what landed them 'here' in the long-run.

The moment he seated himself, Kimiko was upon him. She pressed against his side into an arm left bare by the fact that he wore only a vest for a top. His arm shifted thereafter to allow a bit of space, but that wouldn't matter soon enough. Not long after admitting to having nothing 'wholesome' in mind with her earlier speech, Kimiko was going on about wanting everything... and making it very obvious that she intended to have everything. Of course, her declaration was accompanied by the straddling of Yugi's lap... which could only result in the subsequent rousing of his loins over a matter of moments. There was no helping it; Yugi was an easily excited lad at this point. After all, how could he be anything else while harboring such anticipation? "Anyone ever tell you, you're really greedy?" he asked with a lighthearted tone and grin. Giving more consideration to his list, Yugi found himself reaching up to take two tufts of Kimiko's hair, pulling in a way that briefly mimicked animal ears. "Well... I guess it's easier than I'm giving it credit for. Some of the stuff I have in mind isn't even possible in this world. If it were... Well, as long as all your faces stay the same, that's not sus behavior, right?" he asked, thinking specifically of what was likely the most promiscuous Avatar Kimiko possessed. With that thought passing though, Yugi figured it was worthwhile to ─ abashedly ─ explain his previous claim. "Uh... I should probably admit that most of that thought had to do with jizzing on your face. That... makes it sus, huh?"

Yugi might have thought his thought pattern was simple enough, and maybe it was for him and people like him. That being said not many people could understand the potential pitfalls of being a young up-and-comer stuck in a world of old time thinkers. Kimiko only understood it herself from experience, such experiences led her to seek out people in similar situations to her own, though most were still apparently intimidated by her presence. Given that last little factoid, Kimiko was happy that they'd managed to get beyond any awkwardness between them.

So, she was less than surprised when she pressed herself against him and he moved to accommodate her presence. Beyond that point, by the time she inhabited his lap, he was accepting of that as well, in body and spirit. His hands went to move her hair around while he looked in her face, he asked her then a strange question which made the grin on her face widen. "Only you." Kimiko said seeming to take such a thing as a compliment. Actually there wasn't much that came out of this lad's mouth when aimed at her that didn't sound like a compliment. He rearranged her hair for a moment in a manner which made her believe he might have really enjoyed the animal ears she'd possessed in one of her other forms. As for his question, she had a different sort of answer and it came with playful smugness. Though she wouldn't immediately get to explain as he shyly explained exactly what his thought was. Oh, that playful smugness wasn't going anywhere. "My face is mine, but I don't mind sharing it with you," she responded in a manner that was likely not quite direct enough, so she clarified. "I'm fine with anything that happens between different versions of myself and your selves. As long as it's only between us... So what you want isn't really sus," she said with a nod. She wondered if he realized how honest she was being about wanting only him. Perhaps it would eventually make enough sense. "Besides... I doubt I'll dislike it. I like what you give me~" she explained of herself. Only to think about it afterwards and realize her claims were likely exactly the sort of greedy the lad was previously talking about. "Wait, was that greedy?" she questioned. There was the fact that his wanting to finish on her face didn't necessarily solve their condom issue, but... a starting point was a starting point.

Only him, she said. Carrying on though, Kimiko claimed that her face was unchanging, but on offer for him. Did that first part truly hold, though? She did wear the same visage across multiple Avatars, though the expression changed slightly between them. She wasn't concerned about what happened between her various selves, and in saying that, she once again presented an order of monogamy. Yugi wondered if there was a reason that kept coming up, but now was hardly the time to address it. "Sou ka. As long as the face stays. I like it," he stated.

Perhaps the strangest thing that could possibly be said, and the last thing Yugi would have expected to hear in his life, was doubtfulness of a distaste for... a facial. How many times could he be dumbfounded by the words of a single person? Not enough, apparently. "You've got to be joking," he said. There was no way she could fancy such a thing just because it was coming from him. Or... was that some reference to the sensation of it all, based on the previous day's experience? Whatever the case, the greediness of it was brought into question. With that being the case, there was clarity. So then, perhaps this too, was a matter of greed. As he finally released the lass' hair, his hands rested on either side of her face while his eyes inspected it. How interesting it was that it sometimes looked so very different, yet exactly the same. "Well it wasn't greedy... and then it was. It all kinda depends on why you're alright with the gross thing I just suggested. Is it like the reverse of the dog and tree thing?"

It seemed that several things were coming together. According to Yugi, as long as her face stayed, he liked it. What an interesting bit of confirmation. A light blush crossed the girl's face. Though she expected him to say something... that was quite beyond her expectations. "Well, as long as you like it..." she managed seemingly the slightest bit abashed. Many people found her off-putting in someway, so his blatant acceptance of the base form of her face was something that created a point of softness in her. The contrast between this lass from moment to moment was strange. In one moment she could be absolutely dominating in another she could feel a bit soft.

Oh? But he was surprised again. At this point it was more shocking that he was surprised by something she said, considering the types of things she often said in general. "I'm really not joking..." she said with a gentle nod of her head. At the same time the lad's hands shifted from her hair to the sides of her face. Kimiko's heartbeat sped up in the moment, why was he looking at her like that? Did she say too much... was she being really weird to the one person she really didn't want to think she was weird? Oh. It didn't seem to be that. Her anxiety was eased quite a bit just by his continued conversation. It wasn't apparently greedy and then it was... apparently the classification of greed in this case, depended on why she agreed to be the target of the facial he suggested. She didn't really have to think too hard about why she agreed but, something about the discussion of it still felt slightly embarrassing. "I don't really think it's gross. I mean I've already had it in my mouth so... the line there is a bit thin to start with..." she explained while seeming just a little bit antsy. "Besides, if it's my face, my mouth and my body accepting, then it's just another part of you, that I get to claim for me," she said that and her eyes shifted. They gained that imposing little glow, it was definitely a greedy thing. But more so than that... she wanted him as much as she could have him within her own tolerance. Besides, she treasured and wanted to share everything with him, not just things she wanted, but things he wanted as well. Everything, and she was a bit of a pervert.

"I always like it," Yugi said, continuing to talk in spite of the reddening to Kimiko's face. Actually, it was very likely that he kept speaking because of that tint. "Always did, really. Always seemed out of my league, but it's too late to think about that sort of shit now. Even if everything else changes, I think you should keep it." As he spoke, Yugi was periodically using his grasp of Kimiko's face to tilt her head, each time tilting his own in the opposite direction. He seemed to almost be studying her facial features, and was in fact visualizing the other versions of herself─ only having to imagine different hair styles and colors surrounding that same softened expression. "You're always so stoic, and then you're not. It's really satisfying," he observed.

Kimiko wasn't joking, and she didn't think it was a gross suggestion at all. She did have a point; something received in one's mouth could hardly be a problem on one's face instead. While that was logical and all, there was still a strange tingle in the back of Yugi's mind about the whole thing. Maybe it was the simple fact that he'd been the one to bring it up? That could have been it. "Hmm. I guess you're right," he said, stopping to consider her final words. Another part of him to lay claim to, was it? There was no arguing against greed for Kimiko; everything she said only fed into the truth of things. "So yes, greedy. That's fine. If I've got it, you're free to claim it. I... feel like I've said that before." Had Yugi actually said such a thing before? He actually had, though he strangely couldn't be sure if he'd even said it as himself. Regardless, the words were his own. The truth surely couldn't be questioned, especially if one were to take note of the state his groin was in. Ah yes, there had been gradual growth since the moment Kimiko occupied his lap, and it had now come to an end. As her body weighed down upon his groin, the latter throbbed as if trying to free itself from crushing.

Yugi lacked smoothness. This much was obvious, even to Kimiko. Even so, it seemed that he knew innately exactly the sort of things to say to her to make her fluster which was a talent, if she'd ever seen one. He made the claim that he always liked her face and that was surprising. "Well, I-ah..." she was trying and failing to say something right at the moment. It was her general understanding that she was more than conventionally attractive, but something about her countenance with her demeanor, in general was scary. Most would pay compliments but back away after a second or two of consideration. But here Yugi was gently studying her face while claiming to have always enjoyed it, even when he thought she was out of his league. What a strange idea... well maybe not. It is easy to consider someone might not be interested in you if you've never had a conversation before. Easier even after that given the wide breadth she gave the general public and the supposed status gap between her and those considered 'normal'. Still his words kept coming and the color of her face seemed to be in contention with that of her eyes after a while. He claimed that even if everything else changed she should keep her face... that was likely to get internalized somewhere. After all, if the person she adored, enjoyed her resting visage... it literally didn't matter what anyone else thought of it. "Hmpf," she finally managed seeming to gain some ability to react. "You're pretty much stuck with it now, you know? After saying something like that... I'll never actually change it," she stated. Even while knowing it was an option she knew she'd never change her face if the lad liked it so much. Small details aside that face would remain unchanged for eternity, for him to look upon in all its variations with satisfaction.

Moreover a state of comfort was reached which left the lass pressed against the lad's now throbbing erection beneath her person. It was quite interesting how strangely their interactions seemed to shift between things which were wholesome and things which were... well not. Right at the moment it seemed that Yugi gained some understanding of her claim to his person and her agreement to receive the facial he desired to give her. Logical sense was made by her and followed up by him. And... a thump of her own heartbeat within her chest. She was apparently being greedy, but he was fine with that, if he was in possession of something she could have it. "You have said it before to a different me," she said softly. "We are pretty similar in that regard, our Avatars don't seem to stray much outside of the realm of who we are at base. That's nice to know~" she said happy with the confirmation that every version of this lad seemed as sure about her as his dragon did originally. This of course included his current self, she wiggled her hips against him taking her own first steps towards proper arousal as she pushed her body forward just a bit. "Still, you have no idea... I don't know when to quit. I won't stop taking if you offer it so freely, Yugi~" she mused. She'd aim to kiss him now, having some idea of what he wished to do, they could move forward a bit in the start of today's debauchery.

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast