Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

"You ah~?" Yugi questioned, seeming to have delved into something of a teasing demeanor. There was no resisting it when the opportunity presented itself. Something about seeing that brilliant shade of red upon Kimiko's face gave him reason to believe this was all more than some fleeting interest, or a confused sort of friendship veering off in what would eventually be proven as the wrong direction. Reality was here, it was infatuation, adoration, and in many moments... it was arousal. While Yugi was watching the pool of blood rushing beneath her cheeks, Kimiko was stating that her face may never change after such a declaration as the one he'd made. "Is that all it takes? I'll say it again then. Keep it; it's my favorite." Perhaps Yugi should have been a bit more bashful about that. In another form, he would have been. Kou likely would have said something along those lines accidentally before shriveling up, while one like Akashi would have been far more blunt with a quicker delivery as well. Yugi himself, in his natural state... always fell somewhere between.

He did say those words, of course. That made sense, as another version of himself speaking to another version of Kimiko. Still, it was somewhat surprising to think of the similarities between his forms. It all felt so foreign sometimes, while other times felt like no change at all. He'd been wondering how such things affected Kimiko as well. "I was pretty curious about that before. There's not a lot of Miki in you since we showed up here, but I can see a bit. Mostly, you've been more like... well... Tamamo," he said. Frankly, it was times like these that made him think of that Avatar anyway. Maybe it wasn't so much how Kimiko was behaving in relation to that Avatar, but instead... that Avatar just being this fragment of Kimiko taking the form of her own person while focusing on him. "I don't care if you don't know when to quit. I think one of you offered all of yourselves to all of my selves─" As these words were spoken, the approach of Kimi's face was noted and met by his own. Lips locked, and the hands against her face shifted to wrap around the back of her neck and head, fingers laced betwixt raven locks. Kimiko had already started shifting in his lap, and his hips were moving to match. Alas, only a few lip smacks would occur prior to Yugi's retreat; something needed saying before he lost the point. "You're not the lying type of businessperson. Fair trade partnership; show me my office~"

Not only was he good at causing her to fluster, he was also content to tease her. What a world she lived in, one in which anyone thought to tease... her! Ah, but Kimiko wasn't actually upset about this, in fact... nothing gave her more satisfaction than the idea that someone could appreciate her for exactly what she was, such an idea is where her interest in the Geno Killer started and how it evolved. Even before she knew him, when she was simply playing games with him indirectly, she was enjoying an even exchange. A fairness... she could find nowhere else. Of course, this made every interaction something she could look forward to, not just some fleeting ideal or confusion of friendship. That hint of cockiness and teasing remained even after she managed her own response. It was glorious, "You don't have to tell me that... I'll keep everything I want," she said her face becoming playfully terse. In truth, she didn't really enjoy being embarrassed at all, but people also didn't joke with her in this way. She felt at ease in Yugi's presence, so if he could bring this part of her out of her stoic shell, she'd happily inhabit this body of hers.

It seemed that Yugi retained some curiosity about the differences between their base selves and their avatars. He claimed he saw little of Miki in her and claimed to see more of Tamamo instead. A chuckle escaped Kimiko in this moment because she understood the difference but only because of words shared by someone else before. "Tsu-chan said it best. Miki is Kimi-lite... while I am her I feel like I am more able to show what I am trying to... to other people. I think I have more success with that in the other world because she isn't as naturally intimidating as I am," she surmised of the difference between her general Avatar and her actual self. "Tamamo is more like what I am like inside my own head... specifically while thinking about you. That kind of feeling, those kinds of thoughts made it easy for her to merge with me..." she clarified. She wasn't sure he'd ever really understand the amount of desire she possessed when it came to him. Nor could she really explain her desires surrounding him aside from wanting to possess him.

Or maybe he did. He made the claim that one of her had offered all of her selves to him. This was quite true. He mentioned this only after making a statement which accepted her lack of ability to halt given her own desires. She kissed him and his hands shifted about her head, being buried within her locks and her shifting hips were met by his own. Ah, but that kiss would be cut short, as he still had more to say. Ever impatient she pouted lightly but heard his words causing her eyes to widen. His claims were strangely telling causing some sort of arrhythmia in her heart, there was acceptance, a clear light of understanding and something else she couldn't quite name yet. As such her response would be simple. "Hai hai~" That would come along with the loosening of the tie of her uniform which she opened over her own chest. She popped loose the buttons of her top as she sat in his lap, taking casual glances at his face. As she did this, beneath the shirt was revealed something which looked to be a large high quality ruby attached to a short golden chain around her neck, which pulsed just a tad with some unknown magic. Beyond this she undid the zipper at the top of her skirt so it slid loose around her hips. Her chosen undergarments of the day. A black lace bra and panty set. The bra was noted with a golden clasp in the middle which she'd leave for him to open if he chose. Ah, and the underwear were but mere strings of a black lace thong held together at the side by tiny little bows which she'd tied herself and could easily be pulled apart. Basically the lass had been wrapped like a present for his consumption.

Kimiko declared that she'd keep everything she wanted, and that statement was so very... her. Yugi had an urge to laugh, but he refrained from doing so. There were implications to be taken from that, weren't there? She said she wanted him, so he'd take that as yet another showing of her ultimate desire. Naturally, there was another quip to be added. "I'll give you something to keep if you say you want it," he said. Yugi was internally driven a bit wild by the simple showing of this girl's desire. To him, it was something foreign and scientifically impossible─ yet oh so blaringly obvious right in front of him. Kou refused to see it, but Yugi had no choice other than to accept it the day they 'officially' met.

Miki was undoubtedly a more digestible version of the powerhouse known as Ashikaga Kimiko. Even without knowing her in this world previously, it was always obvious that she freely embodied the unapproachable identity she'd been given by fate itself. Not now, though─ not around him. In his presence, she always seemed like such a normal person; he saw not the 'friendless' business tycoon, but someone who should have been popular without all the extra nonsense. He also saw... the underlying visage of Tamamo, the flirty and devious entity locked within and... apparently taking his reservation. Every time that thought crossed his mind, there was a strange sensation accompanying it. Obviously arousal could be blamed, but there was something else even deeper within─ something that could almost be attributed to strange feelings from the other world. Was one of his Avatars acting up inside again? Maybe, but he couldn't spare the concern for it now.

Acceptance and progression would occur right in front of the lad, or rather... on top of him. He did tell her to show him to his office, and with that came the removal of Kimiko's tie, the unfastening of shirt buttons, and the loosening of a skirt. Kimiko may have been glancing at his face periodically, but... well, hopefully she wasn't seeking any eye contact, because it wouldn't be happening. Yugi's gaze lowered and never rose, taking in every inch of flesh being freshly exposed and accentuated by even more fancy undergarments... and... a pendant? That piece looked like any immaculate jewel to be expected of someone rich, but Yugi felt strangely when watching it fall just into the cleavage he was staring at. "That's..." he said as his eyes locked onto the ruby. Sadly, he couldn't figure out what he was more interested in watching. The ruby caught his eye, yes, but his gaze quickly bounced around Kimiko's half-dressed body as his manhood demanded release from its confines in favor of a new home.

Kimiko's statements were uniquely her own, but of course, they seemed to be taken in stride by Yugi. It was always refreshing for the lass to not have to spend extra time explaining herself, nor worrying about the perception of the things she said. Of course, it went a bit further than that, because the lad whose lap she occupied was also able and willing to exchange such quips with her. He'd give her something to keep, huh? Was this banter? This seemed like banter... Did she like this? "Promise?" Yep, definitely banter. It wasn't even an option that she didn't want something he offered her. That much was already clear by her own assertions. If anything the only thing that would keep her from him was his disinterest in her. And that didn't seem to be coming any time soon.

If anything this only became more obvious as she opened up her clothing and presented herself to the lad. It seemed his eyes hadn't been removed from her person, though she sought not eye contact just confirmation that he was looking. If the throbbing of his manhood was any indication he did indeed at least liked what he saw. What was more only a single word escaped him... "An incomplete thought~" she teased as it seemed he couldn't really decide what he was going to say. Perhaps she couldn't blame him, and she fully planned to make it just a bit worse. Kimiko lifted herself gently to begin fiddling with his pants, such an action would cause that open skirt to sip further away from her waist revealing more of her skin. Whatever this lad wished to focus on, he would be more than free to, as she leaned in to kiss his neck and speak to him directly. "You're going to end up overdressed for this meeting, Yugi~" she whispered to nudge him along just a bit.

How strange. Later on, Yugi would have to remind himself to address the presence of that Artifact in this world. Having some amount of power here was one thing, but it was a completely different matter to manifest something created by Kou in a separate reality to their own. That thing even had a reality of its own within it, but... that could be important any time but now.

Oh. He didn't finish his sentence. Where was he? Right, something about a promise. "Definitely," he said in regards to keeping his word, fully invested in the observation of unveiling flesh. Moreover, another shift by Kimiko gave his groin a fair bit of breathing room. It seemed, however, that she would only begin grabbing at his breeches. To the notion of him being rendered overdressed, he had only one thing to say. "Oh? I was waiting for you to say you wanted something. It's kinda hot when you ask for things like you're not taking 'no' for an answer, y'know?" Regardless of his implications, Yugi was already making use of the extra space to lift his hips from the couch. Only one hand took hold of his own trousers, which fit loosely enough to simply be pulled away as they were. The other hand, however, pinched the bow of Kimiko's undergarments between two fingers and pulled away. At this point, it hardly mattered to him if he was only the second one to be free of clothes; he only found himself wanted to see more of the wealthy idol's figure. "Besides, it ah─" A quick pause occurred due to the press of lips against his neck─ something he strangely didn't anticipate despite current proximity. "─almost looks like you're trying to have a race toward nudity. If you're challenging me, I need to know what the winner gets first~"

A response came eventually, Yugi agreed to the promise. That was good, she couldn't really have him turning her down at this junction. "Good~" she chimed exceedingly happy. Of course, it was always good when someone showed enough backbone to tell her off, but she didn't wish this from this lad. Instead she wished to possess him and she wished for him to agree to that possession. Oh, more banter was incoming as well, he claimed he was waiting for her to tell him she wanted something. He made the claim that it was hot to be told such a thing as if she wasn't taking no for an answer. A slight blush came to her face at this utterance, but she was in too far to back down now. "H'oh?" she chimed as if surprised by the revelation. He made a separate claim that if he was being challenged he needed to know what he'd get for winning first. "That's good to know. I'll keep a challenge in mind for later~" she mused lightly. She didn't really wish to challenge him here and now she simply wanted him naked or close to it, so she could take for herself that which she came for.

He'd moved enough to pull away his pants, should he reveal himself as such she'd settle back into his lap as he pulled the strings of her underwear. Her index finger would flicker over the tip of his manhood, "I want this..." she said as her hand slid down just a bit and her eyes flickered over to the box of condoms, while using her unoccupied hand to tap the table with said box atop it. "In one of these..." she mentioned while pressing her lips against the side of his neck again. "To be the first thing inside me," This was a request but more of a demand. She pulled back from his neck in the moment to look at him directly to further express this, but she'd follow it up like it was a question. "Give me that... Yugi~" she requested of him. He could finish as he wanted a bit later, but she intended to have him in this seated position. Strangely she had no qualms with the idea that she would be the one both giving and taking virginity in this manner.

"Noted," said Yugi, knowing now that Kimiko would definitely return with some sort of debauchery-related challenge at a later time. Just like many of the thoughts he'd pushed off today, there were some things not worth wasting time and effort on now. Two people inhabited this box of a home, and both had a primary objective this day. Kimiko, of course, was simply more forward in her expression of said objective; such was always the case.

She was quick to take his earlier mention, it seemed. He did fancy her attitude when she let loose just a taste of the seasoned businessperson behind the face of a teenage girl. Though it was odd to see such a thing in a sexual manner, he'd have to admit seeing most things sexually in the right light. Half the girl's panties were loosed, and Yugi's tool was now exposed. With that being the case, Kimiko's forefinger touched the tip of Yugi's member while she did just what he'd been hoping she'd do. Of course, it was also a fact that Yugi's groin throbbed in response to even a simple touch from the lass. His attention was drawn on contact, leaving his eyes following her finger as a strand of preejaculate bridged it to his tip post-departure. Indeed, the condoms were an absolute necessity at this point; Yugi feared his ability to last more than a few moments otherwise.

The 'first' thing inside her, she demanded. Interesting. She seemed apt to skip ahead of foreplay or beating around the bush of any sort, and frankly... Yugi couldn't complain in his own situation. Wide eyes remained on Kimiko's form as he reached out to claim the condom box, tearing into it to retrieve a single packaged contraceptive. "Say less~" he said excitedly. Ever the impatient one himself, he reached out to claim the other bow keeping Kimiko's underwear in place. As for the condom, he held the wrapper between his teeth to rip it open, using his only free hand thereafter to sheathe his member within. He didn't have to use a single hand, but the other was quite busy moving from Kimiko's loosened panties to the golden clasp of her bra. Access was one thing, but it meant nothing without the visual to go along with it. And, as for the visual itself, Yugi's eyes demanded the full package.

These two shared certain similarities in personality. Their love of debauchery, their lack of patience and interest in each other were among them. He was quite correct in this thoughts though she did have a singular track in her mind and no other paths were currently worth following to the lass. The fact that she knew she still had her 'Snatch' ability. Lost. The idea that her Rogue skills likely worked at least a bit. Disappeared. In fact all was lost but her desire for this lad, and the outward showing of his desire to acquiesce to her wishes gave her a gentle throbbing within herself. As her panties began falling away, one thing was absolutely clear. Even without any outward foreplay the lass wasn't unprepared for penetration. In fact, one could say the moment she knew it was properly possible her mind began to flood with ideas and that did quite a lot for her when combined with her relaxation upon reaching this place.

Yugi's own reactions to her words, also helped her out quite a bit and made her smile. While her finger traced over the tip of his manhood, there was a certain excitement to be taken from the sticky wetness she found there. She pulled her hand back to allow him the room to sheathe himself and licked that gentle wetness away from her finger like one who was tasting a meal for the first time. She'd lick her lips after, strangely she truly didn't have a problem with the taste of him, though it wasn't something conventionally tasty she definitely couldn't hate it. The other side of her panties came undone and they fell away in their already dampened state as the lad covered his manhood as well. All clear to begin he reached up and her breasts came spilling out of her bra from the lack of tension though she didn't bother to completely remove it or her shirt just yet. She truly had something specific in mind and with it ready for use she'd begin. "Eyes up, Yugi~" she mentioned as she took hold of him again. This time lining his manhood up with her nether she began the gentle sink with gravity along for the ride. "You don't want to miss it," she mentioned with a cheeky smirk. Her face shifted to one of absolute happiness as she aimed to claim that which was hers, the smile on her face and lightness in her eyes would only be tainted just a bit by her desire for this exact moment.

Now something torturous was coming. This condom was lubricated, her nether was lubricated and Yugi sat at the opening as her body used its own weight and gravity to gently lower itself. A soft breath escaped her as the head of him slipped past this entrance with a certain tightness that led to the gentlest of moans. The face of Ashikaga Kimiko was normally a stoic mask of bland intimitation, but right at the moment it was morphed into one of bliss and happiness. Even as her eyes closed gently, her cheeks reddened and she opened her mouth to let out another breath. This was ever so slightly painful but the sensation of filling seemed to shift it into something she'd like. She had a hand on his shoulder as she lowered herself but eventually this would simply be both her arms wrapped around him as she came to a halt with the lad buried fully within her person and her body tightening around him. This truly was nothing she'd ever felt before... this sensation was strange but not unpleasant, she definitely needed a moment or two to adjust to it... that was certain.

The time of awakening was upon one Aiba Yugi. The stuff of legend, an epic tale that he could never call himself an adventurer without. That latex coat slipped over his groin signaled a rite of passage, an evolution from boy to man... and it was essentially being demanded of him. No, it wasn't just a demand; it was happening unless he spoke to the contrary. Would he be doing that? Absolutely not. Even if he entertained such a thought for a moment, it would have disappeared the moment Kimiko's finger made contact with her tongue. Well, that definitely proved her earlier point without fail... among other things.

Now then, where was he to look? Options were aplenty, and many movements repeatedly pulled his attention from other areas of the lass. Most recently, his gaze fell upon those descending, dampened undergarments. Even that couldn't last long, sadly. Just as he was becoming excited by what he could see, something else stole his attention. This time, the culprit was none other than Kimiko's breasts breaking free of their confines with a bounce that wasn't too subtle at all. The action itself was one thing, but more imperative was the fact that Kimiko's hands reached out to him instead of the clothes she could have finished removing. Did he, or one of his previous selves, mention having an eye for the disheveled look? Maybe he did, or maybe Kimiko's lack of patience was another sort of blessing entirely today. Maybe he would never know after losing his mind momentarily.

Eyes up, she said. What was he to be looking at? Her face? Well, that was the recent topic of conversation, so that made sense. Whatever he didn't want to miss was going to be─... oh. The moment he took in the visual of Kimiko's face, he could feel it. The tip of his manhood was being engulfed slowly, squeezed as it became buried over time within the lass' body. Yugi's breath caught in his throat, escaping in a long, strained exhale as wide eyes took in the most unusual visage. Good of her to bring attention to it, he thought. Even as tension overtook his body, he couldn't look away. He could, however, give purpose to that tension by grabbing onto the girl's hips, almost as if he were doing so for the sake of grounding himself. His mouth opened once more to speak. It was natural to comment, right? Well, he had one... somewhere. What passed his lips though, was simply... "Ah─"

Was sex greedy? Inherently, it shouldn't have been... even so, Kimiko felt like it was. She thought herself taking everything from him... claiming it for herself in a manner only she could. She felt innately satisfied by this action, better than any of her individual victories. Every centimeter of descent upon his manhood was one she took for herself. Yugi, did all that was necessary of him, he watched her descent, her victory... as she requested, though not without taking in the look she presented him with. Clothes half on, seemingly in a rush, was something she enjoyed of herself. If only because she was so normally well put together it was somewhat freeing to not be worried about the status of her person. Though, that selfish reason alone wasn't all there was to the decision to abandon full removal of her clothing. Though Yugi had never mentioned liking this messy look... the Avatar known as Kou had regained the rigidity of his manhood immediately while taking in the half-dressed visage of her kitsune self. It wasn't as if she could forget something he so obviously enjoyed, no matter what face she wore.

Ah but she was still being greedy. She was taking from him right now in ways she hadn't known possible. That exhaled breath, those widened eyes, his immediate attention. All of these were things that Ashikaga Kimiko claimed for herself with her own actions. Not to mention his manhood, sheathed within a condom, enveloped by her womanhood as she slowly but surely came to settle with him completely buried within herself. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, she let out the lightest of moans as his firm hands came to rest against her hips. The sensation of it alone was far beyond the norm for her, she could practically feel tingles across her skin as she heard his utterance that wasn't really words. Surprisingly enough the normally talkative lass, too a moment before she had anything to say, but when she did finally speak it was against the left side of Yugi's face as her hips shifted her so gently forward in a tiny little rocking motion which sent an immediate jolt of sensation all the way through her body, causing a small moan to be the start of her sentence. "Hmphf~ Speechless again, Yugi?" she questioned him as her hips rocked again... another jolt of sensation let her know that feeling would be worth chasing, and it would be the start of something she enjoyed far more than she'd likely ever explain. "I wonder if I claimed your words too~" she mused lightly. Ah, that rocking motion would continue with him holding on to her hips the way he was... as she found it easier and easier to begin moving properly now that the adjustment period was over. She'd have no idea if this did anything for him... so he'd definitely have to speak eventually.

Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast