Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

It was all over now. Myths and assumptions aside, the poor lad known as Aiba Yugi truly felt as if he'd crossed a threshold from which there was no return. If he could be locked in this moment for eternity, he'd probably mind it about as much as he minded being trapped in the other world where they 'met' officially. Ah, what if he could have both? If they could both easily return to that other world, change forms as they pleased and do all sorts of experimenting... that would be lovely. Oh, and what if their different forms each still classified as totally inexperienced? Unrealistic as that was, the thought was pleasant. Even now, that half-dressed state Kimiko was in granted him imaginings of her Avatars' ensembles receiving the same treatment... and a memory of one specific Avatar being in a vaguely similar situation to the present. That was a memory he'd be keeping for a long time, and this would be held even longer.

Infinitely interesting was the fact that Kimiko seemed to relish in this moment, and that seemed attributed to more than the act itself. Was there something else on her mind perhaps? Surely there was. As he stared into her face, she observed his. The girl seemed pleased simply because he was so obviously satisfied by her descent, and lo... she decided to prod the subject by pointing out his lack of speech. Right, what was he trying to say again? It was all but lost, and then... Yugi suffered the realization that she'd already started moving in his lap. "Hngh─I uh─ well..." Somewhere in that head of Yugi's, there was something smooth, something sensual, something that would drive the lass grinding in his lap wild in only a few words. No. No, that wasn't in his head at all─ maybe one of his Avatars could manage such a thing. In Yugi's poor deviant, yet virgin mind however, there was only a mighty emptiness caused by sensory overload. Most of what he had to offer was just... breath; breath which left his maw instead of words, creeping its way through the air toward the face of Kimiko. Eventually though, he managed as he always would at some point. "Words. Yeah. Got those. This is... uh... sex. I think I'm dead. Am I dead?"

That gentle rocking motion of Kimiko's hips had already begun and after that initial jolt of sensation... there was nothing to stop her from continuing to chase the feeling. Oh, but there were other thoughts in her mind, though they were all intertwined with their current activity. This was great! This closeness, her victory, this lad beneath her... holding on to her, watching her. There was nothing about it she could complain about. Nothing happening she would ever find herself complaining about. The only thing that could have made it better is if it wasn't limited to just this instance. Why should she only be able to claim this man once? Why would this first time be the only first time? Maybe it didn't have to be that way? The other world, the other faces.... all the different ways they could find themselves entangled, all of their different faces interacting with each other.... the spiciest variety life could ever offer. How many different ways they could indulge, how many different faces could she claim with each of her own? The endless possibilities made such a thought divine and surely didn't hinder her current progress. No... it created or rather exacerbated her own desires, if something like that were possible, she could literally have everything.

Speaking of everything, her ideal of that was below her, apparently speechless. She stared at him as she moved, watching as the rocking motions of her hips seemed to hinder him in some way. She imagined the reactions of his other faces from this angle, and couldn't help but smile at him. She found this one to be perfectly in the middle... He wasn't inherently smooth as being. Sure one of his faces would have pulled it off while being a bit domineering about it. But another of his faces might have actually died from this level of exposure. He was breathing directly into her face, trying to build up to speaking properly, how nice. How very warm... he really was kind to her. Regardless of the response, Kimiko could be nothing but pleased, because of the genuine parts of his personality which showed in such moments. Oh... here he was, questioning his death, she leaned into him while beginning to gently raise and lower her own hips. She found by this method she could stir herself using him as the tool to that end... while she did this she pressed her lips against his neck before running her tongue up towards his earlobe. "Oooh~ I haven't stolen those words yet... I'll work on it~" she mused not being able to stop the moan from slipping between her lips. Her warm breath spreading across his neck and ear as she shared the sensations he'd so recently granted her. "And no, Yugi, you aren't dead. We've got so much more to do.... I won't allow you to escape me so easily~" Was that flirting? She hoped so... she aimed for flirting but wondered if that instead came out intimidating. Oh well... it was the truth at least, and it gave her pleasure to share the thought. That was enough for her, and as she kept moving she found the rhythm that was soon enough building up for her. Something glorious was just around the corner and she could feel it.

Two minds traversed the same path, neither knowing what only their unified thoughts could accomplish. One day, all would become clear, but there was only one form of clarity was coming today. The 'everything' would have to settle for only beginning as Yugi occupied his own couch, and Kimiko occupied his lap instead. For some strange reason, he felt as if they should have found a hot spring or a large bathtub for this. Maybe that was just a craving; it could also be saved for later. Why though, was it a small source of annoyance that they weren't doing such a thing?

It wasn't exactly true that the words hadn't been taken from Yugi's mind and mouth. Realistically, whatever he first had to say was long gone, and he'd only managed to find something else in the moment. Even then, it was hardly what any sensible mind state of Yugi's would have allowed to leave his mouth. Alas, the sense had been taken straight out of his brain as well. There was also the matter that Kimiko seemingly wanted to leave him speechless. That made sense; he would have relished in the same thing if it were the other way around. He wasn't being permitted death, though... but what could this be called otherwise? "You're sure? Feels more like an isekai than waking up in a tavern as Kou─" he said. Breathless once more by the kissing and licking against his neck, another thought was lost. As if it wasn't bad enough that he could feel his soul, the essence of life, and all things unperceivable in the universe through his groin. Holding onto the lass did nothing to stop a descent into madness, but it did give a diversion to his sense of touch. "Don't get me wrong though. If I actually die, just keep going. Pretty sure I'll come back eventually~" Ah, there was just a bit of smooth banter in him yet, managed even while his manhood was in danger of exploding from pulsation alone. He wasn't out for the count just yet; there was far too much to experience. As such, his hands slid their way up to Kimiko's ribcage, gripping there as he pressed his face into her chest. Her breasts had been rising and falling for some time now, so it was only a matter of time before he couldn't keep his mouth away any longer. Yugi attacked like some starving infant certain there was a source of sustenance to be found through the lass' nipple. He knew there wasn't, of course, but the way he was sucking from the beginning would beg to differ. In actuality, poor Yugi just needed yet another distraction, lest this event be brought to an end prematurely.

A bath would be nice... but unlike Yugi, Kimiko had every bit of knowledge why that was something her mind. They'd made a deal... such a thing was to be included in that deal. Oh well, Kimiko also knew there was no real time constraint so they could fulfil that particular aspect at any other time they felt like it. And that was likely for the best, considering that she found herself far too engrossed in their current activities.

Her hips continued to move in Yugi's lap and she pushed herself closer and closer to a specific kind of feeling. The tingles in her body didn't go anywhere, and more over she got a few extra points of satisfaction from the pauses caused by her actions towards his neck. He'd made the claim that this felt more like an isekai than waking up in the tavern as his other self. "Really?" she asked in that lightly snarky manner she tended to address people in. Of course, this went on to be added to, he claimed that even if he died she should keep going and he'd come back eventually. A look of shock crossed over her face as she heard those words. What a surprisingly smooth bit of conversation, how outrageously flirty for him. "Well... if you want, I won't stop..." she managed. Something in her softened in that moment. Yugi was strangely capable of doing that sort of thing to her. Even as she pushed herself closer as the rocking of her hips continued, she couldn't help at all what she was doing. And it was about to get worse. Yugi's face would soon be found planted in her bosom. Lips found the peaks of her breasts and began to suck at them with an enthusiasm she didn't know could be found in this world. What a sudden amount of stimulation, Kimiko found herself unable to complete more lofty movements. In fact, the extra sensation caused her to moan and she shifted her hips to a more gentle rocking sensation. All of it came with an infinite squeeze within her person, a gentle pulse as she found herself rather close to the edge. "Yugi~ I'm really close..." she managed in that ever so soft whisper. A few seconds later her hips would come to a halt as her nether tightened and her body felt that spill of tingles all around, and extra fluid directly from her core. Her mind went numb for a second and she blinked and felt she'd lost consciousness, if only for a second. Yes. This was it. Definitely way better than anything she'd managed on her own and enjoyable as everything in this lad's presence. She held him a bit tighter and aimed to catch her breath.

In response to his sudden burst of reasonable banter, Kimiko claimed she wouldn't be stopping if it was his desire. Excellent. Concentration was keeping him in the proverbial race against time and feeling, but any sort of halt would be a shame. Alas, Kimiko was many things... and it seemed that included being something of a liar, at least here and now. After announcing her 'closeness' to the lad, she went on to cease her movements. Well, such was the case for her external movements, at least. Within, Yugi received the watered-down sensation of her tightening and oscillating walls through the barrier between them. That final movement was far slicker as it were, but it was final nonetheless─ aside from her physical hold of him.

What was he to do about this, though? She claimed she wouldn't stop, yet she did. Didn't her proclamation count as an agreement? To stop just after was almost a sin. Somewhat baffled, Yugi stared into the girl's face. Unbeknownst to him, his eyes briefly adopted an amber hue prior to the words he would offer. "H'oh? I thought you said you wouldn't stop. Don't tell me one round is enough to have you breaking promises~" he teased. In that moment, Yugi seemed to have undergone a full change in demeanor─ almost as if he were changing Avatars. Had something come to the surface for mere moments? Perhaps, but it didn't appear to be going anywhere either. While she made an effort to recover, Yugi's hand rose to Kimiko's cheek. He would shift her face toward his own, staring her down with a strangely cheeky grin. "There are legal repercussions to broken promises, you know? And you've already got the cops on you~"

The banter hadn't escaped her notice either, beyond all of that, Yugi seemed to have shifted his demeanor quite a bit. More teasing came from the lad as she recovered from her most recent finish, she looked only slightly abashed. It wasn't as if she was finished at all. A slight pinkening of her cheeks occurred but there was a gentle shifting in her body moved on. "Broken promise?! I know what I said... but that was about you... I've got less to do with the outcomes related to me," she managed as her face was turned. "Besides, you claimed to like credit. Take credit for that too~" she made this exclamation in a manner which could have been considered huffy and might have been if the lad weren't still buried within her causing her to slightly move. She was recovering and while she had said she wouldn't stop moving, that'd been specifically in reference to his potential 'death' not her own.

Oh, but what was this? The eyes of Yugi when she met them now had taken on quite a different hue. That was kind of interesting. Such a thing was only seen before in moments where he was about to shift Avatars. Hm... such a thing likely wasn't possible here was it? So what was this new color? It didn't belong to any Avatar she knew of, she'd seen all of those and remembered all the hues they came in. 'Those eyes... whose are they?' she wondered briefly. Hm, was it even really worth considering given their current positioning and banter? Well... no. No, it wasn't. She'd lock those thoughts away for later along with having the idea that she enjoyed the color she was looking at in his face. Right now there was the matter of the broken promises and their potential legal consequences. He even went on to cheekily mention her current situation. "Hoh? I do wonder what you have in store for me then... maybe I didn't know about the consequences. I don't remember it appearing in the terms and conditions..." she mentioned so very casually, her hips beginning to shift again. She was enjoying herself once more and rather suddenly had no idea what was going to happen next, but she was looking forward to it. "So, are you planning to turn me over to the cops... Yugi?" she asked of the lad looking curiously cheeky.

In response to his claim of broken promises and repercussions, there was an argument brought up. Was she implying that there wasn't an agreement neglected? Madness. Sure, it was mere banter occurring between them, but Yugi had a compulsion he couldn't explain. Whatever it was, told him she had to somehow pay for breaking terms. How would he go about that, though? "Iie, iie. You said 'if you want, I won't stop.' That was your end of the bargain, and you stopped~" he teased further, his finger trailing along Kimiko's cheek as her hips became mobile again. "Ignorance of the consequences is no excuse, Kimi~"

What to do, what to do? Surely nothing could be serious enough for him to turn the lass over to the cops, even if he happened to take real offense to her actions. There were multiple potential answers to her curiosity, but only one worth giving in the state Yugi found himself in. The restoration of her hips' movements would have to be ceased soon enough, he thought. There were other things to be done. "I can't do that, can I? I went and made myself a knight, and you know... honor and all that shit. The promise was between us, so if you broke it, I have to make sure you're held responsible. So..." While he spoke, Yugi reached an ultimate conclusion. Repentance would come in a single form, and it would be decided based on the original conditions of a haphazard promise. They were here to have fun, so of course, fun would remain... albeit not the way Kimiko had been chasing it─ not exactly. "I also have to get something I want. Your punishment should be... losing control of the situation, and made to understand what not stopping means." What was he saying? Yugi couldn't hold himself to such a thing, but he had all the confidence in the world while he spoke. In his mind, he would take the reins and stop only when requested to do so, but... that obviously wasn't possible. Even so, the words left his mouth with utmost certainty. He wasn't even done with that. "That could have stopped my progress too, so I am willing to propose that you can't call me Yugi as a result. You'll have to pick something else~" he continued, feeling as if such a discussion had occurred between them previously. Ah... it had, as a matter of fact.

What an interesting battle was taking place now between these two teens. Though she'd started moving once more, Kimiko was being teased in a manner that didn't imply a single bit of mercy. Yugi for his part in this even repeated her words to her, claiming that was her part of the bargain. Were they ignoring the fact that he made no confirmation of his desire in that moment? Ah, yes... that was it, an excellent point. And she was about to make it, but...

Blinking. His finger was trailing around her face and he'd just said her name and she was blinking. "Oh, that isn't fair. I definitely had a point to make...." she scoffed. She wasn't upset in the slightest but him randomly uttering her name like that definitely changed her entire demeanor without question. It was really fair, the only one who called her name like that was Akashi, it was almost treason to say her name so casually. She truly didn't mind it though... actually she wanted to hear it again, so she'd listen intently as he claimed that by his own knightly indulgence anything between them including her punishment was apparently just between them. That was nice to know... so how would she be punished in this case... a loss of control? 'I'd like to argue but that's actually pretty good, as a punishment for someone like me,' Kimiko thought of this current level of proposition. This could be fun and they could have quite a good time within the newly described confines of Yugi's punishment. She couldn't call him Yugi for the duration?

Oh? He was remembering that? And a lot of things apparently, all while bearing eyes she'd never seen before? Oh well.... that didn't matter. Kimiko was a girl of varied tastes and also, no shame. In fact, such a moment as this would give her more freedom that it would take away from her. Besides all of that she'd like to understand what he meant by no stopping and who was she to stand in the way of her own education? "Ooh? I get the weirdest feeling of deja vu talking to you~" she mentioned with a cheeky little smirk coming to her face. Though she was the one in 'trouble' right now, she still felt nothing less than absolutely victorious. "As you like," she mentioned being willing to give into this desire without too many qualms. A statement would be whispered, which would in this case fork over control and express that which Kimiko chose to call Yugi in a moment like this, "Punish me, Daddy!~"

"Did you? You're free to make it," Yugi said, fully knowing the girl's point was all but lost to the ether by now. Whatever caused his initial shift in demeanor had opened a gate, and with Kimiko functioning as an apt enabler, Yugi went on to develop previously unseen confidence in his approach. If nothing else, he felt a bit... smug at the moment. Gears began to turn in Kimiko's head, while Yugi's mental state traveled a path with a singular foreseeable end. She spoke of deja vu; he knew the feeling. He was experiencing the phenomenon, both with purpose and without, as some things seeming familiar were certainly never truly experienced before. Why then, did he feel as if this matter of arrangements had occurred many times between them? Oh well; it wasn't important.

What was important? A few simple matters, of course. Kimiko accepted the terms of penalty, including the additive involving use of his name. She went on to choose another form of address, and with a whisper, made use of it immediately. Oh, what a choice. Of all the options, it was arguable that she'd chosen one of the most thrilling titles while using it in the most exciting phrase ever uttered in Yugi's ear. Given the lad's current mentality, there was another thing to take from her statement. "The way you say that, makes it sound like another contract worth signing~" he spoke. Yugi's arm hooked around the girl's lower back. It was his full intention to push Kimiko back until she leaned toward the floor, all while Yugi and her lower half remained upon the couch. "But I'm guessing... you knew that already─"

Another scoff escaped the girl. This lad was being smug... such things usually annoyed her about people. Smug men were annoying in more ways than one, and thought themselves to be better than they usually were. In this case though, Kimiko could do nothing but like this level of smug on Yugi's face. Why? Well, he lived up to and beyond expectations, so she couldn't bring herself to do anything but enjoy it. Who else could even look at her smugly with the chance of actually living up to her expectations? The options were few and the one who'd proven himself to actually keep this level of intensity was right in front of her, buried inside of her... giving her everything she wanted. How could she do anything but accept and be accepted?

Her mind was more than settled with the ideas of this lad. So her words presented to him were an open invitation and an open interpretation. How would he take this? As a contract worth signing. A grin spread across her face. Of course she considered it so. She was never anything more than truthful. "Of course it is... I wouldn't offer a contract that wasn't worth signing, Daddy~" Oh she was having a great deal of fun with this. She even offered this man a cheeky wink as her body was being bent backwards. The arch in her spine was something very different and that little jewel between her breast rolled with her settling over her shoulder. Oh blood was going to be rushing to her head eventually, but she couldn't well deny that this position was likely to be a good bit of fun. She turned herself over to him in a way which was almost complete. Her own control of her hips wasn't something easily accomplished in such a position so what would Yugi do? Well, she was at his mercy and trusted him completely... so she'd just have to wait and see, and that was sort of exciting.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast