Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

One constant remained. Of all things occurring between the two, there was an ever-present fact, and that was the notion of each party expecting some amount of ridiculousness from the other. Yugi doubted such a thing would be affected by time, or any manner of progression. It didn't matter, of course─ he could even see it as a positive.

Kimiko was rather forthright in it being her plan to take advantage of him, and interestingly enough, he wasn't at all upset about it. Actually, that was precisely what he wanted, in addition to the fact that he had a similar plan going. The future looked interesting, and moreover, full of excitement. Who between the two of them would be in charge of anything, at any given time? As always, it was impossible to tell who would call the shots, unless they were in very specific elements. In day-to-day life, however, there was no clear dominating force... though that never stopped the girl from being generally domineering in a strangely lighthearted way, as she always seemed to be. "Of course I'm protesting just to protest. You do the same. More importantly, why would I be upset? I don't need innocence, so if you think you can take whatever I've got left, I challenge you to do exactly that, at any random moment~" His challenge was actually very real, delivered to Kimiko with a smug grin and a narrowed gaze that could have been perceived as threatening in any other scenario. Despite the lack of clarity on who ran what, Yugi thoroughly enjoyed the moments in which Kimiko seemed completely in control of ongoing matters. As such, he would take solace in seeing how she answered his challenge.

On the subject of challenges, there was currently another on the proverbial table. He was giving Kimiko an unnecessary (or necessary) amount of ammunition to assault him with, and beyond that, an array of smells from the food court were assaulting his nose. What could he introduce her to next? They'd recently eaten a full, fattening meal; there was no need to have anything other than a snack. Ah, but what would it really be? There were endless choices, but also choices within those choices. Averting his gaze from the lass briefly, Yugi let his eyes wander the area while his legs stopped moving. A sniff, another sniff, and he found himself at a loss that required the answer to a single question. "Hmm. Sweet, or savory?"

Both of them upheld a certain expectation of craziness from the other and neither seemed to be unsatisfied by any result they were presented. Given this, both Yugi and Kimiko seemed to be locked into an eternal dance around each other which would lead eventually to the pair of them finding ultimate happiness.

Beyond that it seemed that neither of them were ever actually sure which of them were in charge of the situation. That was something Kimiko also enjoyed about their interactions. One such moment of this would come with the challenging statement which would come from the lad in front of her. He claimed he was was indeed protesting just to protest and offered that she would have done the same. This was true. Beyond that point there was the matter of a challenge issued and one which came with a glare that most would have found threatening. Good thing for her, Kimiko never found anything truly threatening to her existence. In fact, in response to this exchange, there was something of an equally hostile smile to cross her own face. "Hai hai, challenge accepted," she mentioned seeming to be thinking of something quite devious already.

And look an opportunity would present itself without any extra prompting from the lass herself. "I want sweets, Daddy." Yep, just fully slipped that into a random conversation about her choice in food at this particular junction. Kimiko truly did have a preference for sweet things, and managed to look totally innocent after letting such a reply slip out of her face. What would be chosen in this area full of food places, and how would Yugi respond to her most recent utterance. Well, only time would tell... still it'd be amusing to find out.

Challenge accepted, and snack type chosen... in the most interesting and out of the blue manner, at that. One thing Yugi neither expected nor imagined was being addressed by the lass as 'daddy' in the midst of a situation that wasn't sexual at all. Naturally, he was a bit dumbfounded. Eyes were widened immediately, though he managed to rear in his physical reaction. "I─" he stammered nonetheless. "Right. Yeah, sweets." In the end, it seemed he could make a full recovery. Even so, maybe it would have been worth it to dive down the rabbit hole while they were in the cinema? He was definitely thinking so now, even though it probably would have been a wasted effort in the end. "Definitely wasn't expecting that to be said at any random time, or... really any time other than earlier today─"

Well, it seemed Yugi had actually signed himself up for a far more eventful life than he realized. The things that carried from the bedroom to the outside world were more plentiful than he could have expected. How... exciting. Regardless, he had something to think about while having his arm latched on to. "Sweets, sweets, you want da─... ahem. Sweets." Of course, Kimiko had chosen the more varied option. So many confections were absolutely delicious, and likely on the long list of things she'd been missing out on her entire life. Where to start? "Sweet, sweet dilk," he joked, seeming incredibly serious for only a moment. With that though, he had actually come up with something rational. "Should I assume you've never been to... Cinnabon?"

Ah, he had no idea what he was in for did he? Well, his reaction said that of all the things she could have said after accepting his challenge, she'd chosen one that wasn't presently on his list. How did she know this? Well, his initial reaction and gentle stammering were things to be taken as shocked. A wide grin crossed her face, perhaps it was too soon to call it a 'victory' but it was at least a step in the right direction. As if she wasn't already pleased by her own efforts, the lad claimed that he truly wasn't expecting her words outside of their earlier interaction this very day. How strange. "Eh? But if you're gonna answer only to me I have to call you by name~" she mused innocently. After all, they'd had a whole conversation concerning this very topic, her springing it on him randomly during a conversation between just the two of them should only be so surprising.

Moving on from that, it seemed tha he had his own cheeky response, or addition to these words from her. A gentle stumble in his words would take place as she latched herself onto him. But soon afterwards he had something interesting to say. "Dilk? No idea what that is but, it sounds pretty tasty~" she mentioned. Context clues were all in place and she was already on the horny track, there were only a few ways such a statement could be taken and all of them were sexual in her own mind. Oh well, he could always clear it up if he felt the need to. Ah, but what was this the mention of a shop called Cinnabon. Well, it went without saying she'd never been to one. "Iie, definitely never been to anything by that name... is it good?" she asked, suddenly beaming like someone being introduced to something entirely new. Kimiko was well overdue for some variation in her diet, and Yugi was more than capable of providing that variation.

It seemed Yugi had simply been thinking about things the wrong way. Simply because he would answer that form of address when she used it, and only when she used it, she would continue speaking that way? With that being the case, Yugi had to make sure he properly answered every time. "Oh, you were serious? Well... I'm not doing any complaining─" he admitted upon clearing his throat. Yugi would be lying if he said there was even a single point of disapproval regarding Kimiko's name choice, yet... there was something else entirely. "Out in public, though? That's just not fair. Hmm, if you're going to go with that... I should call you something just as ridiculous, yeah? Kitten, or something of that sort," he surmised.

The term dilk was something Yugi had come up with in a moment. Though she didn't appear to have full understanding of what it meant, she did seem to be on the right track. Was she, though? If she wasn't, her immediate response couldn't have been a more perfect accident. Yugi snickered under his breath. "I've never had it myself, but I heard it's not bad. It's a type of milk. I'll let you try it out whenever you like~" he said, finding it all too hilarious despite the lack of outright laughter. Onto more relevant topics, Cinnabon was indeed no place familiar to Kimiko. Yugi expected as much; change had to come immediately! "Thought not! Time to change your entire fucking life!" the lad uttered excitedly. Wasting no further time, he was off in the direction of a particular, unmistakable scent of cinnamon, sweet dough, and creme cheese. Their arrival was a moment obvious to Yugi, considering the line of people they had to step into─ a line stretching well beyond the store's entrance. This would be a bit of a wait, but Yugi only seemed more excited as a result. "Yosh! This is Japanese lunchtime rush!" he yelled in English. "Long line, perfect time to show up!"

How interesting. Yugi seemed to be in shock about the seriousness with which Kimiko had spoken about calling him 'Daddy' in their previous interaction. Contrary to popular belief, she was always serious to some extent, and would always clarify if she was joking purely to joke. But when it came to Yugi there was never any lack of seriousness. "Hm? I told you didn't I... you can always take me seriously," she said about things in all manner sexual surrounding them. She'd said such a thing, even when she was tripping all over herself to get it out, it only became more true as she became more herself. He even went on to say he wasn't actually complaining about her choice. This was good, she wouldn't want to take her teasing too far. Ah, but she'd forgotten. Their equality of choice meant that she would be on the receiving end of this kind of banter as well, and what did Yugi come up with in the moment? The mention of the word 'Kitten' as an alternate way to refer to her. Would he really?! She'd love that... actually she kind of liked the way it sounded leaving his mouth just then. That was kind of exciting... the lass' face turned red and she managed to look the slightest bit sheepish but still, being the way she was, she'd confirm it without hesitation. "You can definitely call me that. I like it, coming from you..."

Well, that was particularly forward, but she didn't manage to feel properly embarrassed about that, given what she'd already said and done this day. Strange as her actions were surrounding this lad, she found herself easily liking their dynamic. Speaking of that dynamic, the mention of 'Dilk' the made up word that it was, had something of an explanation coming her way. A cheeky grin would cross her face, as she gained more clarity. Well, it wasn't as if she didn't have some idea, there was a similar term used all over those strange incest hentai. But this was a much more acceptable term for her general happiness. Oh and he'd let her have it anytime she wanted? Welp, there was a flirt incoming, "Hoh? Sounds like the perfect snack for a kitten~" she stated. Yep, smooth recovery, no longer feeling soft by virtue of the words spoken to her. She'd regained a bit of control which was what she always did. She could own the title kitten, wear it like a badge of honor, hm she was even a few faces behind...

Moving on. It should be strange they were always bouncing around in topics. Switching from savory to unsavory, present to past, food to sex. Things at different sides of various scales and everything between. Perhaps this form of fluidity was some form of special power? Or maybe, they both had some lingering form of attention disorder. Whatever the case, they were now standing in a long line in front of a place that smelled appealing beyond reason. "Nani? This place smells so great, but what's with the line? Ugh~ Is this about to be like dango? Are we having special Dango rush?! Is my life really about to change?!" she questioned catching on to that particular reference without even missing a beat. That sort of thing would always happen anyway, but it was always worth a decent laugh.

"Huh, I guess you did. Noted." Apparently, it was Yugi's turn to take a mental note of something for future reference. Difficult though it may be, he could keep in mind that Kimiko's words to him were to be taken seriously. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard after all, actually. Kimiko took the random title of 'kitten' in stride without so much as a moment of hesitation, causing Yugi's brow to rise. "Really now?" he questioned. Well, that was good to know. He figured that was something to workshop for quite some time, but it stuck on first try. "Well, it'd be rude of me to keep you from something you like... for long, at least~"

Lo, it was not simply the case that Kimiko accepted the term. She embraced it, becoming the first to reference the new epithet in her own way─ even while continuing banter regarding dilk. Clever girl she was, linking things so quickly and efficiently for an appreciable retort. "Hah! I thought so too. And I'm a nice guy, so of course my Kitten wouldn't be offered anything else~" The glint in Yugi's eye was earnest, as if to say any actual desire for such a thing would be met posthaste. In fact, that would be exactly the case. He'd even do so prior to reentering the cinema if it were brought up, though his top priority at the moment was undoubtedly those delicious, terrible treats waiting ahead of the line they were in.

What did Kimiko think of the line, though? She seemed to view it in a negative light. Yugi wholeheartedly embraced the line, willing to wait for the absolute perfection they would soon experience. "It's going to be so much better than the dango line! A line at Cinnabon is the best thing ever. As long as this one is, they'll definitely run out long before we get there," he explained, giddy as a child in a candy store. While stepping a single head forward, he turned his gaze to deliver the most intense of stares to the lass. "Your life will never be the same again. Today is the day everything changes, and you never again understand the mundane existence you've come to understand!"

Yugi was noting things now? Good. It was best if he tried to keep these things in mind. It would keep their time together extraordinarily interesting. Whatever the case, her acceptance of her new epitaph brought forth a question from the lad. "Of course, I'm quite surprised too. I was so ready to write you off of naming things, but... I'm glad I didn't~" she mused. Not too long along she'd been pointing out how crazy his naming patterns were. But, even broken clocks were right twice a day. His claims though would not go unnoticed and nor would they be allowed to stand, especially not in light of what the earlier part of their day had been like. "Eh? Did you have a sudden change of heart? You had no problem keeping me from what I liked for a ridiculously long time earlier..." she questioned with that fake innocence painted all over her face.

She couldn't help but tease, especially when she'd already decided to deny herself quite a bit just so that they wouldn't have to wait too long. But how long was too long? Well, it probably didn't matter. What did matter, in the moment was that the lad seemed to easily catch on to the reference of the made up word, and judging by his reaction she'd be given more whenever it was her desire to have it. Oh, and there was something else, the reference to a term of belonging associated with that new name of hers. Was she a pervert if hearing such a reference made her loins tingle? Probably. Still, it didn't change that this was the exact physical reaction her body produced. It made the lass shift just a bit, while looking pouty. "Ara ara, you keep talking like that and I'll be the only one to snack~" she issued a playful warning with just as much seriousness in it as the glint in his eyes. Wholesome or perverted? Kimiko was both.

Ah, but a switch in topic could keep her mind from wandering too far down from either direction. "Oh? The best thing ever, huh? Well, I want to believe in life changing experiences. I assume lines like this don't exist for nothing..." she stated seemingly impatient. She had to be oddest combination of problems right now in anticipation for a snack in both the horny sense and the wholesome sense. What was she supposed to do with all these emotions aside from direct it at Yugi? "Mundane as my poor life is, I do hope I don't overdose on all this greatness. Still I don't know what to expect, any advice for my poor uncultured self?~" she stated in a joking manner. Of course, she could overdose and be happy regardless. Still she had no expectations.

"H'oh? Surprise, surprise. Not that writing me off would make a difference; I'll keep naming things randomly for the rest of time," Yugi announced. Did he mean those words? Probably. One day, he would meme his way into infamy within their friend group. Anything with an unknown name appearing would produce a fear─ a fear that Yugi would name it before anyone else's mouth opened to do so! Perhaps that would function as vengeance for the random shifts toward more lecherous moods, which he suffered by the hand of Kimiko repeatedly throughout a single day. "I didn't have a change of anything. I just didn't want to give a rushed or unsatisfactory experience in a short span of time. The suffering from making that decision is something I might never let myself live down, though~"

Ah, suffering. That word could be applied to Yugi's state of mind before, during, and after it was mentioned. Specifically the after part came into play when Kimiko's mouth next opened, offering a phrase which he could take only one way. Yes, a heart palpitation was something he needed to feel at the moment. She knew what her words did, and she knew that he knew what they did. As for the particular form of suffering he had to deal with as a nigh-immediate result, his breeches tightened by fault of his pulsing groin. Sadly, the difference between these two was that Yugi's arousal would always be visible to the general public. "So keeping it up is exactly what I should do? I mean... you said I should take you seriously, and if I'm doing that... Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me."

What a foolish thought. Would a change in topic truly result in a mood switch as well? It absolutely would not, at least in Yugi's case. The deviant side of Aiba Yugi had a habit of hyper-fixating, even to his detriment. Such was enough to affect even his Avatars, as one would have noted during the time Kou spent in the other world. "Nothing I say exists for nothing, and everything I wholeheartedly offer is a life-changing experience! And yes, you poor, poor whelp─ I will enlighten you with glorious knowledge! Behold, my ability to foretell the future! Before we leave this place, you will want to buy at least one box with a dozen of these things inside. My advice to you, you pitiful creature, is..." A long pause occurred, all for dramatic effect. When next he spoke, his statement was both purposely misleading, and... a very clear reference to anyone with a perverted mind, who enjoyed Cinnabon. "To ask for extra cups of jizz to spread on them!"

A new threat. To continue naming things for the rest of time... what an interesting prospect. Kimiko should be a bit more worried about that than she currently was. Given their adventures in the other world, she could end up with an army of pets and followers all named Leeroy Jenkins. Ah, but the idea he might stick to doing such a thing just to spite her, was somehow exciting. It implied a certain longevity to the fun they were having. That was exciting as prospect all on its own. "Well, who am I to keep you from doing something that would make you happy~" she mused as if it was the simplest answer to the situation. Kimiko could at least always look forward to some name based craziness from the lad. What was more the lad claim to have suffered greatly by their earlier interaction. "Hoh? I thought suffering was all me at the time. Why wouldn't you live it down~" she stated as if it was the most honest answer to the question.

Ah, well that question didn't really need answering did it? Her most recent utterance starting with 'ara ara' had resulted in a certain physical change in the lad with her. To be perfectly honest, he was showing the signs of his arousal. She might have initially thought he was joking about randomly having boners from time to time, but she'd known him when he was Kou and knew it was a thing which could happen. Still, there was a certain amount of satisfaction which she could take from knowing she was the absolute cause of such an occurance. "Hm, well if you don't think it's a bad deal then I can't disagree. I also won't discourage you at all, but I won't take any responsibility for us skipping out on any random events we've planned~" she mentioned in an offhanded manner. Yes, she had no issue following through with her own feelings. And though she had no obvious tells, she was indeed just as obviously aroused as Yugi was presently.

The shift in conversation was enough to give her something else to focus on, but it only pushed her horny thoughts to the side of her mind. Something to be taken care of before she could concentrate properly maybe, but it didn't get rid of them. Of course, Yugi's own words wouldn't do anything to help dispel her current logic. His grandiose advice came with a prophecy of her next purchase. "Really? You think I would buy a dozen of whatever this confection is..." she said with a raised brow. Though Kimiko herself was prone to excess, she wasn't outlandish in her choices. So for him to think she would get that many, she was a bit shocked by his last words though. "I should get extra of the what now?" she asked as if completely surprised. She had no reference for what could have been in these cups and thus she was surprised by the use of the term jizz. Not that she didn't appreciate jizz but he spoke of this as if it was abject goodness. Confusion... excitement... what did she feel right now?

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast