Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

Diversion successful. In no time at all, the topic of conversation was completely related to the desserts in front of them, and accompanying expectancies. Alas, Yugi was still not allowed any reprieve based solely on visual intake, but there was nothing making the situation particularly worse in any way. How exactly would she react to the first bite? Yugi anticipated something along the lines of a Christmas morning, or a new lease on life. Interestingly enough, it was the latter reaction, as Kimiko's optics shuffled through a plethora of different gleams and sparkles. Full teeth were on display at Yugi's end. Yes, this was what he'd been looking forward to!

Perhaps Yugi should have realized long ago that his eyes would continue to be fixated on the movements of Kimiko's mouth. If the lip-licking wasn't enough, there was an additional moment of appeal brought about by residual icing being pulled into her mouth. Just as Yugi thought, he'd fallen too far down the debauchery hole. Eyes were averted as he cleared his throat, though his gaze would only return in a matter of moments. "All that, and you're still not even halfway down the path," he said, keeping nonchalant as possible under the current situation. Did she know what was happening? There was always a chance, and it was rather high. Nevertheless, the greatest positive to the moment was the sheer satisfaction of an experience being had before Yugi's very eyes. "You keep claiming new favorites, and I'll keep saving more terrible food for you to be amazed by later. Maybe I'll avoid having a boner and looking like I have some weird muckbang fetish next time─"

The conversation, and Kimiko's own mind were acutely focused on the snack of choice. Of course, this wouldn't stop Kimiko from noticing something very important when she finished that first bite. And this was of course, the full bearing of teeth present in the mouth of Yugi. He was watching her eat and smiling about it. He looked so happy to be there, surely it wasn't simply the matter of her childish reaction right? Well, he'd mentioned at some point wanting to give things to her, such instances were considered giving by Kimiko's own standards. She wondered if the satisfaction he gained from watching her happily consume new things was related to that point. Oh well, it wasn't really worth picking over at the moment. This wouldn't stop her actions at all either, each bite thereafter would be consumed, not missing a drop. She'd continue making sure all the deliciousness that was this confection made its way into her mouth to be tasted and virtually orgasmed over.

"Hm? Not even halfway... that's exciting!" she managed, thinking about what other sorts of fun things he could give her. What other kinds of food did he have in store for her? What other forms of minor and major debauchery could they get into? What other kinds of fun could they have together? These were all questions she impatiently awaited the answer to, even so she couldn't help but be happy as she ate. "Well, if you are saying other things are better than this, it'd be kind of hard to believe you. This is my favorite... dessert I think. This icing really is to die for. More things should taste like this~" The sound that left her mouth was close to a moan at this point. No one could have prepared for her how much she would enjoy this Cinnabon. Though, Yugi had predicted her like of this as well as her general reaction more than reasonably. Ah but there was the matter of fetishes and the like and not looking like he had one the next time. A wide grin spread across Kimiko's face as she gave it consideration. "Maybe~ It'd probably help if the next time you didn't decide to start by feeding me people food. Kittens start their lives with liquid diets~" she said offering the lad a playful wink. Ah, yes. That would not be forgotten anytime soon, even as she continued to eat this sugary confection with the utmost satisfaction and dirty joke here and there were simply par for the course.

Yugi took a moment to consider the list of foods he had in mind, and approximately how long it would take to go through all of them. By his approximation, half was overshooting it by quite a bit. They hadn't even scratched the surface of things he was sure Kimiko never experienced before, so... there was nearly a seventeen year period that needed making up for. "Not even a quarter, actually. There are all sorts of cakes, chips and things to be tasted─ pizza rolls and cup ramen, all that good shit! I've got more junk food ready to spill out of my head than you can ever be prepared for, so be ready!"

Thinking of the other things on the list, Yugi figured there may actually be some accuracy to Kimiko's preemptive claim of favorite desserts. Cinnabon was such a rare and expensive thing for most individuals, it could easily be brought up in the conversation of favorites for many. Alas, Kimiko herself was one who had access to many things. Maybe she would come to favor something simpler without the bias of this particular confection being treated as a delicacy. "Maybe you're right. From my perspective, it's hard to think of anything that beats..." He paused mid-sentence again. What sort of sound-effect was that to have while eating something? It was overtly sexual, and definitely done with purpose! No, that may not have been right... but he would assume so anyway! "... that."

Right then, moving on. He could be allowed to move on, right? Wrong. Before a recovery from that sudden assault on his ears and loins, there was a clause presented that could only be taken one way. Kittens and liquid diets, she said. Legs fidgeting beneath the table, Yugi cleared his throat once again. "Ahem! Yeah, you're probably right about that too. Stupid me, right? It would have been the smart choice to put some sort of milk in the bowl first, but apparently I'm just downright irresponsible! How do I ever recover from this atrocity?!"

Ah this potential food list was ever growing as Yugi amended his earlier statement to a more accurate placement. All sorts of things he claimed were on this list, including an assortments of sweets and other items she'd never heard of in particular. "Eh? So much! I'll be ready for everything... but what's a pizza roll?" she asked in the same manner she often found herself unknowingly asking about things. Pizza was barely on her radar, whatever a pizza roll was had to be a completely foreign concept to Kimiko.

Speaking of foreign concepts, there was the matter of the sexualizing of her sounds as she ate this particular dessert. Now, it could be said this was done on purpose, but truly it wasn't. After all, she often found herself simply enjoying things as they happened, this included eating her dessert happily. Besides, Yugi had already mentioned she needed not censor herself in his presence. The fact that he noticed enough to offset his sentence only made her a bit amused. "Hm, I have to wonder what that you're talking about considering the pause~" the girl couldn't help but tease. Still, she ate away at that dessert for the long term enjoying every bite. It was obvious he was watching her but to what extent? How much of her indecent eating was he planning on taking in to let flood his brain with debauchery.

At the same time the exact center of her Cinnabon was now a point of thought. It was a swirl of delicious goodness. It still looked warm and more over it looked to contain all the sweetness that was unfound in any other part of the dessert. This had to be the god of the item, the piece which would end all pieces the best bite! But before that could be taken there was the matter of Yugi being an irresponsible pet owner to take into consideration. At least for a second or two. "Yeah, pretty irresponsible. I'm sure you'll figure out how to fix it though... can't let an atrocity stand~" she said with a devilish smirk as she ate that last bite. An excited little squeal left her as she finished it. She shifted about in her seat as if she'd just had the best thing ever. Her tongue searched her lips as she finished chewing as if looking for every last morsel she could find. Of course, she was by this point more than a little aware of the lads eyes on her.

Ah, right. Kimiko wouldn't have a clue what a pizza roll was, so of course she would be asking for details when that particular item was mentioned. Well, that was almost easily done. "Pizza rolls? They're like... pizza bites, if you can imagine that. Think of a single bite of pizza, but with the crust wrapped around the whole bite. That make any sense?" He felt it necessary to end on a question there, if only because explaining pizza rolls was not something he ever imagined himself doing. Still, Yugi figured it was at least close enough as a description.

What was he talking about, with that pause in speech taken into account? Certainly, the subject matter remained Cinnabon. Perhaps there was something else to consider, though. If nothing else, he was without a doubt distracted by observation and... thoughts one shouldn't be having in the middle of a movie theater's lobby, no matter how extensive and mall-like it was. "There's plenty of room to guess, probably," he surmised after a moment of thought. Kimiko surely knew what was going on, so there was hardly a need to be too specific about it on his end.

Now then, what about the matter of most importance in this discussion of theirs? Yugi was discovered to be a bad pet owner. Strange though this conversation was to have, the 'pet' in question was the one calling him out for exactly that. He'd been taking on his own confection at a casual pace all along, and was devouring his final bite just before Kimiko went about finishing hers. With that, he was once again left merely watching the girl squirm over the excellence of Cinnabon, hearing that little squeal of delight, and... absolutely losing his mind. "Right. That's a really open sentence," he said as if presenting a complaint. His head seemed almost empty while an icing-covered finger passed between his lips, eyes still focused where they had been all along. The boy wasn't moving much at all, only... thinking. Moments of silence fell upon him, and then... he gave up completely. Casual was his effort to bag up both remaining boxes and take said bag into one hand. "Not much to figure out, is there? You signed up for it already." When he slid out of the booth, he did so while reaching out to take the lass by her wrist, rushing out of the store. Yugi was still moving with a heavy slouch; he hardly had a choice in the matter. Another thing he no longer had the choice of, was whether he would be doing anything with his little 'problem' or not. It would be solved right away, and apparently make amends to his improper pet-feeding. . .

First and foremost, Kimiko would be receiving a crash course in what a pizza roll was. The explanation came with clarity but also a strange bit of imagination required. A bite sized bit of pizza with the crust wrapped around it, to like close it in? "I think I get it... so its like a dumpling, but pizza?" she went for clarity just because her imagination was known to take a wrong turn or three when she was left to her own devices. She still wasn't sure what a fountain drink was, after all. No matter that part was unimportant.

With matters of importance came the mention about Yugi's previously paused speech. And his statement that there was room to guess. "Ara ara... it's like you're trying to let my mind wander too far~" she mused. Of course, it went without saying that her mind was already there. It simply wasn't a matter of getting there, that is where her thought started. She was now content to believe that a little food based moan was enough to almost completely distract the lad across from her and she could guess with relative ease that he'd been spending most of this snack break just watching her eat. For a person without a fetish based specifically around food, he was certainly entertained watching her consume it.

And there it was, with her last bite the male across from her was unabashedly staring and in deep thought. She could see it all over his face when his voice went quiet. Right after popping that finger in his mouth, which made her stare in return and made strange things play through her own mind soon enough. What was he thinking about? What sort of decision was he making? Had she gone too far? Well, there were only a few possible answers in those question pools and obviously she wouldn't have to wait long for an answer. "Oh, was it open? I hadn't noticed~" she teased, knowing full well she left her statements as open to interpretation as this lad would like them. Ah, and now he was standing, packing away their remaining food in a manner most casual, but the reach for her arm was anything but. When Yugi's hand made contact with Kimiko's wrist she slid out of her seat as well. "Well, I signed up for a lot, might need reminding of all terms and conditions~" the lass said playfully. Oh, he'd made some sort of big decision. Well, of course she'd go along with whatever it was, it was interesting to see what the lad came up with when he was overwhelmed and she still wasn't sure what he had in store. Still, that was more than a bit exciting.

Did it ever actually have anything to do with the food? No, not quite. Everything about Kimiko's actions thus far had been nothing short of seductive, even if that outlook was caused solely by Yugi's active libido. No matter; he wasn't going to be complaining about anything now. He had a goal in mind, and at present, that goal involved rushing off to the most secluded place possible to handle some... business, so to speak.

She needed reminding of terms and conditions? How pointed. Well, it wasn't the only thing pointed in any way, was it? Such a query would see its answer in less than a minute, as Yugi dragged the lass along into a neighboring cinema with no active showing during this block. Avoiding workers was no issue. As one who previously worked essentially as a janitor in a place like this, Yugi had a reasonable idea of where the staff would be in regards to cinemas left empty for entire showing blocks. Half were probably out smoking or chatting, half were probably pretending to do proper work elsewhere, and all of them were undoubtedly out of the way. Would he drag Kimiko into the cinema itself? Not quite. Instead, he slipped into a door which led up a short flight of stairs into the projector room, going further into said room toward a closet meant to store equipment if the cinema were to be shut down. "You said something about a reminder?" he asked, making a very clear effort to push Kimiko into the empty closet and follow suit himself. "Alright. What do you remember so far?" Rushed as he was, Yugi took the time to turn on a ceiling light within the closet before shutting the door behind himself.

The space was compact, but roomy enough. Maybe he didn't have to choose a closet inside the projector room, but it wasn't as if the theater would decommission an entire cinema while open. They could, however, decide to inspect the room prior to an upcoming show, so he thought to take the additional step and avoid interruption where possible. Now, here he was within a closet, confident that there would be nothing else between him and that which flooded his mind for quite some time now. He was pressed against the girl trapped in this closet with him, lips aggressively being brought into contact with the nape of her neck.

Yugi's active libido left them both wandering about the theater though one of them obviously had a much greater purpose in mind than the other. Kimiko found herself simply appreciating this amount of forcefulness and found herself following along as though whatever they were up to was perfectly legitimate. Ah, but it wasn't, she was lead into an empty theater, up stairs into a film room and then into a storage closet. Perfect amount of privacy, if random closets in her own house were any indication. 'Very nice!' she thought as she was practically pushed into this little closet. "Hai, just a little one, wouldn't want to break any agreements~" she chimed as if she thought such a thing were possible.

Once inside she waited as the lad turned on the lights and closed the door. And by the time he approached Kimiko was facing him, seeing something strange in his visage as he approached and immediately attacked her nape with his lips. He was pressed against her and she was innately aware of the state of his being as well as feeling strangely aroused by it. "Ah, probably your fault but I only remember I should be calling you Daddy, right?" she stated with a moan ending her sentence. Oh? Maybe she'd teased too much? Welp, she was definitely not at all going to regret doing so, right at the moment her own hands were shifting one finding itself wrapped around the back of his neck while the other settled against the lump of his crotch. Whatever he was trying to do here, she needed to know, but her loins were already soaked with anticipation so she was far from complaining even in the rushed scenario.

Not breaking any agreements was probably for the best. Yugi thought this, but even he wasn't aware how firmly the clause would hold in future events. With one hand upon his neck and another on his crotch, he continued attacking Kimiko's neck with his mouth. Maybe it was best that he take pause for a moment. He did, after all, have to offer a response to words sent his way. "Since you seem to actually like saying it, yeah... I guess so. That'll just leave you a Kitten though, won't it?" was his retort. In the aftermath of that very sentence, Yugi's tongue protruded while one hand went about loosing the buttons of Kimiko's top. He didn't hesitate; he was licking a line along her collarbone the moment it was exposed. Ah, but the lad had another hand, didn't he? Well, since Kimiko happened to be without undergarments, it was all too easy to reach the already-moistened womanhood beneath her skirt.

Oh, what was this? There was an audible squelch the moment Yugi's middle finger made its way between folds of skin. Did that happen previously? Maybe it did, and he only noticed now due to his own state of mind. No matter the case, it was something to take as a positive in the moment. It could only mean easy access, which was about what Yugi needed presently. Though... he did seem to be taking his sweet time as well, somehow. That tongue traveling along Kimiko's collarbone eventually made its way up her neck, and across her jawline until he found her lips. He kissed her only once after the full unbuttoning of her shirt, and then, he had more to say. Alas, one of his hands had recently been freed. He'd remedy that as that arm hooked around until he could take firm hold of Kimiko's hair by the roots. "You said I should take you seriously. What was that about a milk diet again?"

Kimiko was being aroused in the most random way. It could easily be said that Yugi was a pervert who let his thoughts go a bit too far, but, Kimiko was the same way in that respect. She'd let her teasing go on for far longer than it needed to and found herself desiring more as an afterthought. She'd been pushing it off while making snippy commentary and it was all coming back down on her now. How exciting. There were words, of the agreement to refer to Yugi as 'Daddy' which he took as something she liked doing. As he assaulted her neck with his tongue she let out a soft moan seeming to gain a bit of distraction. "I like a lot of things, Daddy," the girl mentioned as her breath hitched just slightly. She was being at least partially disrobed and didn't mind it at all. "Uumphf~ I also like being your kitten~" she mused. Yes, she'd fully adopted such a thing without a second thought. Yes, she found it to be one of the most arousing things she could ever be called and no, she felt absolutely no shame about any of that.

Speaking of shamelessness, there was the obvious noise which happened when Yugi's finger met with her undercarriage. She knew for a fact her body was in this sort of state, even so there was something kind of alluring about knowing that it'd been this lad to cause this state of her being. What was more that finger was one she rocked her hips against while she fiddled with his manhood now beginning the process of unveiling it to her own ends. Before she could do this properly though, her lips were met by Yugi's own and a kiss ensued if only for a moment. When it broke however he mentioned something else she'd said previously. Her milk diet and the fact that she'd previously told him to take her seriously when she was making passes and innuendo at him. A wicked little smirk crossed the lass' face in the same moment. "Of course, I was serious. I'd like some milk now, if Daddy wants to feed it to me~" she said while licking her own lips. She was quite serious about her own desires and would without question commit to this act of perversion. Undistracted and with something closer to a goal in mind she'd aim to free the lad of his trousers more than willing to take on that particular task if the lad wished to feed her what she wanted.

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast