Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

Never would Yugi have expected to find such a strange amount of comfort in such an interaction. Actually, he couldn't previously see himself realistically getting to this point at all. Maybe it was the acceptance of reality which made him open up a bit. Kimiko's every reaction was feeding into his confidence and fueling the behavior he showed further. He still wasn't moving, yet he was being very affected by the sudden clutch of Kimiko's nether. Yugi nearly jerked away in a purely reactive manner. He managed to avoid the sudden reaction, but it was surprising that the dulled sensation provided by a condom was enough to endanger him even for a moment. Credit should be given indeed.

So then, for what purpose was Kimiko saying yes? Yugi wondered if it was confirmation regarding his question, or simply a vocal expression of arousal. Either way, she seemed apt to speak in a proper tone. Ah, but there was more. Included in that 'more' was Yugi being called 'daddy' a total of three times in just as many breaths. Demanding, she was... until she wasn't. She went from being a brat, to gentle begging without missing a beat. That was... weird, but Yugi didn't dislike it one bit. "Oi oi, you can't ask for something like that while throwing blame at me," he said playfully. That hand still hovering around her chin moved slightly, forefinger trailing along Kimiko's bottom lip while she busied her hips against him. This was all putting him in even more of a teasing mood, so his physical response was to rotate his own hips to twist his member around within her walls. He really did want to hear what more she could say, while there was an opportunity for it to be said. "Besides... more of what? More could just be biting your ear again. You seemed to like that, so what if that's all I do?~"

Kimiko fond her constantly changing tone to be something she should probably question. But... wasn't it a matter of comfort? She was happy while engaged in such actions. Her own body was demanding things from Yugi and she enjoyed being soft around him. Even through the condom finishing around his girth was something she enjoyed and found herself breathing harder about. Her face was reddened this she knew and she found herself licking her lips while waiting for her queries to be addressed. She wanted him moving his hips giving her more.

According to Yugi in a moment like this, she couldn't ask for more while laying blame on him for her current state. Yes. Yes she could. To be perfectly honest in Kimiko's mind, everything about her current state was the fault of the lad at her rear. His teasing words. His actions. His attitude. Everything concerning the lad known as Yugi was contributing to the current state. "I'll blame you for everything and you'll take responsibility," she said curtly. Oh, less soft more... Kimiko. Oh well, the lad seemed to like her whatever what she presented herself and such statements fell out of her face from time to time. Yugi had a finger running gently across her bottom lip. Of course, with it there she licked it, why wouldn't she? And what was more there was now a stirring sensation of his manhood within her person which caused another moan to fall from her face. What more could she want? He was curious about that fact, well it was pretty obvious to Kimiko herself, but while they had time she'd make herself perfectly clear. There were never be any mistaking the girl's intentions as her back further arched and she looked behind herself, "Well, I do like that... but that's not what I'm asking for," she said choking through a moan. "I want to cum more. I want you to fuck me harder until I can't help how I react..." she managed looking at him with a certain amount of joy and arousal. "Can you fuck me like that, Daddy?" Challenge presented.

Well, well. The Ashikaga Kimiko known to all was still in there somewhere, it seemed. She erupted to the forefront in one brilliant moment while Yugi played at being a tease. The moment struck Yugi, along with the warm moisture of a tongue across his finger, when all he sought previously was the softness of a lip. For some strange reason, it felt only natural to hook his finger into Kimiko's mouth just then. Maybe it was another kneejerk reaction brought about by the sudden throb of his loins, or maybe it was something else. Whatever the reason, Yugi kept up those casual movements of his hips while awaiting Kimiko's answer... and what an answer it was.

"H'oh?" he muttered. How very, brutally frank. Could he do as she desired? Was that a reasonable thing to ask, or to expect? Wasn't it a bit... too much? Well, maybe Yugi would have taken more time to question things if he wasn't being strung along by his own cock. "Well... since it's you, I don't have much choice but to try. People have to take care of their kittens, right?" he asked rhetorically. With that, he pressed forward even more. His hips had never stopped moving, but now, his entire body would be made use of. He picked up pace thrust by thrust, moving in an almost wormlike manner to deliver his best in this limited space. There was still a bit of a stirring motion by virtue of his movements' nature, overall seeming to apply some amount of technique to otherwise unskilled behavior. "But, you'll have to let me know it's working~" he clarified. After all, there was a single fact about Yugi that had to be made common knowledge between these two─ the fact that Yugi had no actual clue what he was doing. . .

Oh yes. The real and ever present version of Ashikaga Kimiko was always there, just below the surface. Even if she liked to be a bit of a pet to someone she could respect and trust, she was also at her core still just a bit bossy and demanding. It would probably always be the case that she'd say or do things that some people would find frightening. But she and Yugi had already had that little conversation. He liked when she sounded like she wasn't taking no for an answer so she felt no inclination to hide the fact that she wasn't going to allow anyone to tell her no in certain circumstances. It wasn't being bratty, well not directly anyways. Whatever the case, there was now a finger hooked into her mouth, likely startled by its initial tongue lashing. Her actions wouldn't change much at all, instead she'd continue using her oral muscle to assault her mouth's new invader finding it to be somewhat comforting to do so. Hm, that was probably something she shouldn't think about too hard either, did she like having something in her mouth that badly?

Hm, more slightly teasing words from the lad as his hips worked his manhood in gentle circles within her person. Ever so often there was a difference in sensation she couldn't quite place but every much enjoyed. So yes, she'd have to make sure he knew when he achieved that sort of success. But that wasn't really the point of her current sentence. After all, she couldn't let either of them get too complacent. "Yes, Daddy... you have to take care of me~" she said that as if it truly wasn't an option at all, rather it was something they'd already agreed upon. "So, don't try... just do it~" she finished with a certain inclination of cattiness. There was a sharper edge to her words as if she really didn't intend to let him have the ability to let her down while he aimed to please her. And she didn't. But... Kimiko was fair, so it was only right that she offered the right amount of encouragement when he was doing what he aimed for. And there it was again, his worm like motions made her hips buckle just a tad and that motion of her tongue stop briefly. "Fu--ah~ Well I guess it's only fair I tell you if you keep hitting that spot like that I might die, but I'll definitely like it~" she moaned in the moment that his manhood snaked against that shame spot which made her spine shiver. Whatever that was, she'd be taking that every time it popped up. It seemed to be nearer to her own fore but would have definitely been out of reach of her own fingers. Still that snaking movement kept rubbing against it ever so slightly causing the most luxurious sensation to spread through her body.

Apparently, it wasn't just that Kimiko's demanding side had surfaced─ it had merely been covered by her other actions, until it reached a point of boiling over. Demanding as a word hardly did justice to what she presented after taking in the notion that Yugi would try. No trying, only doing; that was the goal being imposed. Could he meet that desire with his effort? There wasn't much choice at all, was there? It had to be done, by order of their agreement. "Hai hai, I'd hate to disappoint~" he spoke in agreement. Now then, he was onto the thrusting which he hoped would get the job done. Would it, though?

By the sound of things, his strange choice in movement was doing just what he intended... or rather, what he hoped. Good; he wasn't sure at all how things would go when deciding that. According to Kimiko however, it sounded as if he couldn't have possibly made a better decision. It seemed he was hitting the proper spot with this though, so of course, he didn't have a single thought about doing anything else. "Well if you insist, I guess someone's dying today," he quipped. Yugi's focus immediately became continuing his motions exactly as they were, changing nothing regarding speed nor force, nor angling. Of course, he found it increasingly difficult with pleasure bleeding its way through the barrier around his manhood, and the stranger addition of Kimiko accepting his finger into her mouth with a tongue to meet it. Many things were coalescing to form a state of bliss which only the condom's presence defended him from. If he didn't have that, well... he'd have been done for minutes ago, and the current mood would have turned this entire ordeal into some sort of breeding session straight out of a hentai. Actually, that sounded like a wonderful idea. No, wait... that was a bad train of thought. "Yare yare. You've got me thinking about breeding kinks and all that. This is dangerous talk, y'know?"

No, there wasn't much choice. Kimiko was far too invested in current activities to allow failure to be even a glimmer of an option. Perhaps, she was holding her standards far too high, but she'd never been given a reason by Yugi to lower them, so she wouldn't start doing so now. And it was great that she didn't considering his agreement came quickly enough thereafter. "Aah-- good. That's good to know~" she managed, but there was another moan.

Why the moan? Because he was indeed keeping up his movements as asked. No change in pace, nor angle nor anything of merit. Each of those twisting strokes delivered rubbed against her internally in the most delicious way possible. It would have taken all of her concentration to deny such a good feeling and as such she tried no such thing. Instead she simply found herself falling more and more into the moment. "Ummphf~ Well, if this is the way I go. It's definitely worth it... Daddy, I'm close~" she managed. Close she was and it would only get closer as they continued. Even her own hips seemed to be encouraging this. Meeting those strokes and sending chills up her body. That tongue of hers continued moving quite a bit but it was only so she wasn't merely drooling at every thrust forward. Ah, but what was this? He was still, talking about his thoughts concerning a breeding kink... hm? "Fuck... well that isn't actually a bad idea. Still we need something to do tomorrow so... Noted~" she chimed. Yes. Yes, she'd just agreed to that on the following day when there was some assurance of safety. Well it would be easier to say that she would have agreed to it outright in any of her other forms but something in the back of her mind told her that this form of hers didn't need breeding with consequences. After speaking her most recent words she felt it, so very close to overfilling that cup of internal pressure would reach its maximum and trickle. A bit of extra fluid from her loins would meet the upper limits of her thighs as she reached a certain threshold. "OOooh, I'm cumming!~" she cried as she tightened around him as he nudged that spot the final time necessary to push her over. What a strange amount of stimulation. It felt nice. Her body was hot and then suddenly chilled and she had little stars dotting her eyes. Her breath came out in heavy pants thereafter as the wall before was clutched at in futility.

"I bet it is~" he said. Moving onward, Yugi heard the grand announcement of Kimiko's encroaching orgasm. What a shame; he would have been in the same boat if not for the additional layer cutting sensations in half. Kimiko would have to take the journey alone, with that being the case. Could that be counted as a negative? Not one bit. Yugi relished in the thought of continuation─ so much, in fact, that his motions were not at all halted by the girl's climax. Even with his pelvis and upper thighs moistened, he kept up that same pattern of thrusting.

But... why? What was the point of avoiding a change of pace, or even a change in position? Well, it was another statement offered by Kimiko mere moments before. They needed something to do tomorrow, and that was something brought up after Yugi mentioned the idea of breeding. What? He heard that properly, didn't he? There would be no stopping on his part with that sort of thing on his mind. In fact, his fingers curled around the girl's chin while that one forefinger remained in her mouth, his aim to bring her head closer to his own while clutching her hip with his otherwise free hand. "Eh? Don't go talking like that, Kitten. I'm hardly resisting as it is. Keep that up, and I'll rip this thing off and get started right here in this closet," he threatened. Given his current mindset, logical thought was far from the first thing appearing in Yugi's consciousness. It was only the greatest idea of all time, the thought of diving unprotected into her loins and depositing his seed until it poured from her being. He did previously mention a thing called 'mind break' being on his list of kinks as well, and those things tended to go hand-in-hand. . .

It was rather a strange thing to consider. Kimiko valued fairness in all things, but seemed to be quite greedy and self-indulgent when it came to matters of a deviant nature. That is to say, she was quite certain she was getting a decent amount more by count out of these endeavors than Yugi was. Ah, she'd have to fix that at some point, but she wasn't sure it would ever be properly fair considering differences in physiology. Perhaps they should go for qualitative fairness in this sort of venue. Yeah, that definitely sounded like the best possible outcome.

Speaking of quality there was the continued movements even through her orgasm. What a strange extra bit of sensation. Each continued stroke seemed to carry the feeling of it far beyond the first one. It was more like a wave, garnering more liquid to fall from her nether and further convulsions of her crevice. That happy little moan of hers would find itself increased in length only to be shifted as her eyes made contact with Yugi's. Something about her words had changed his continence and what did he have to say. She shouldn't speak to him like that, he was barely holding back. Oh the use of that nickname too. As if her body wasn't already overstimulated she might have actually started to orgasm anew at the sheer thought. "That's hot..." she murmured around his finger flicking it with her tongue. Now the question was would she continue to tease? And the answer... well, even Ashikaga Kimiko wasn't sure how she'd properly respond right just now, though her loins seemed to enjoy the idea quite a bit. Why would a teenage girl have developed a breeding kink? Was it a power thing? It could have been a sensation thing... Or maybe it was just the idea of an uninhibited Yugi showing her how much he wanted to ruin her life while being with her? That was probably a toxic thought.

Yes, that was definitely a toxic thought, if ever there was one. More toxic though, was what their shared behavior was doing on Yugi's end. That's hot, said Kimiko. In a different time, with a different body, Yugi had spoken those same words─ even in a similar situation. Now though, there were immediate repercussions to one saying such things. Kimiko was being a bit of an enabler with that phrase, essentially egging Yugi on. Such would be evident in the pulse of his shaft becoming more prevalent than ever before. Though, perhaps part of the cause for that was how much he felt from those walls closing around his tool.

"Eh?" he spoke. Never did he nearly lose to impulse so quickly. Now, he was in danger of doing far, far worse than merely giving in to a whim. "Y'know... that sounded awfully close to a yes~" he teased further. Danger, danger. At this rate, Yugi would thrust himself unprotected into the deepest reaches of her nether without wasting time with second and third thoughts. Alas, to do that would require him to stop moving, which he was now doing with even greater fervor. Extra moisture only made things easier, so of course he would be taking immediate advantage. Ah, but what of the discussion they were having? Yugi had more commentary to offer about that as well. "You want that, then? You want me to finish up, and let loose inside you until it's pouring out?"

Together in toxicity. That was probably a ringing endorsement for a relationship somewhere in the universe. Right here and now, they were once again two shut-in perverts having very similar thoughts to each other about a specific sexual thing. The only difference between now and times in the past was, that they were currently engaged in such a sex act right just now. These weren't things which weren't on the table for any random reason. These were things which could pop up and change at any given time. And that was exciting.

What was more exciting than that was the pace taken by Yugi as he worked ever more. Kimiko couldn't bring about requesting or even wanting a change, for there was a deep and lesser known fear that allowing such a stop would cause both of them to abandon any pretense they had of not following this new idea. Recently her hips had began to shake again of their own accord meeting these continued thrusts with great vigor. There was an extreme amount of wetness dampening both of their thighs, she should be embarrassed, but she wasn't. And what was more, teasing words came from Yugi, did her previous utterance sound like yes? Probably, was it meant as one? Maybe. But that wasn't really the point here. "Um...Did it?" she questioned with a gentle murmur. Was it strange that she could feel that same pressure building up again already? She kind of was unprepared for the idea of stopping right now. In fact his increased fervor was met with her own. A continues wet slapping of flesh as she neared another finish. But, she was asked a question. And she'd give it honest consideration... did she want that? Well... the shortest answer was yes. From Kimiko directly would come something else, a gentle moan and the slightest variation of her eye color with white crosses appearing as her pupils for just a split second. "Don't tempt me with a good time Daddy~" she managed though she didn't stop the movements of her hips. "But don't stop either... As much as I'd like that, I'm too close to let one slip away from me~" Greed would win out this time. But it should have been obvious to both of them how very strange their reactions were to this particular development. No matter what the case was, she would in a short matter of time feel that overwhelming pleasure of her loins at this lad's hands. The warning had already been given after all. She was only holding out now to avoid putting him at too great a deficit.

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast