Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

Whenever they returned to the other world, Yugi would have to keep in mind the idea of rotating his Avatars more frequently. He would hate to spend even longer over there, only to return here once more and make a habit of using random character names in place of his own. Though, perhaps that wouldn't matter either way─ it wasn't like he spent much time talking to many people at all. In fact, he spent little enough time speaking with others that he'd shared more conversations in the past two days than he had over the prior year or so. It was such a strange thing to consider, he actually found himself shocked when thinking about a solo gaming experience in a world he only knew as a real-life cooperative thing. "Huh. Y'know, I thought about missing the game, but I didn't even think about how much it would suck to go at it alone again. I can't imagine being sucked into that world again, and being by myself this time. Tell you what? Why don't we add each other and party up?"

Ah, an excellent idea. They both enjoyed gaming, and the amount of time they spent actually focusing on the game they were playing earlier in this very box was entertaining. It could only be a boon if they approached that particular title as a unit. First though, apparently there was the fact that Kimiko would not let that little flinging of soap slip under the radar as Yugi would have preferred. "Getting away with what? I've got no idea what you're talking about~" he said, managing to almost sound as if he were being genuine. Actually, perhaps he could flip things around a bit. She almost dropped the Artifact he put so much time and effort into, did she? "Nearly dropped it?! Oh, well I officially get a free pass for anything then. That thing's a one-of-a-kind treasure in its own right, y'know?!" he shouted.

There was one good point; many rare treasures were out there in the world. If anyone would see themselves fit to collect them, Kimiko was that person. Strange as it was to hear toiletries and the like added to the list, the idea that they hadn't done much by way of dungeon-clearing came to mind. Oh, the amount one could fill rooms within that vault. . . "So pandemic amounts of toilet paper, and whatever random shiny thing you've never seen before? You know if you want my custom weapons in there, you'll have to put me on super special payroll~"

Kimiko considered a great many things and given Yugi's words he'd only just realized the potential oddities of playing separately. It would indeed be a rather huge blow to her if they went back to the other world separately and it would be boring to play alone outside of it, after she'd gotten so used to having him nearby. He would soon go on to offer up the idea of partying up so they could play together and that was good but... why take a little when you could have a lot? "Hm, well... it would be terrible to play alone. And we should definitely party up, but... why stop there," the girl started only to look thoughtfully. "I have extra monitors and plenty of reasonable space set up. We could play at my place, together..." there was something of a devious light in the girl's eyes there was some sort of argument coming she could almost see it in the future. But she had an answer for that. She had an answer for most things. "I should probably also mention my parents are on vacation... and its not like we could run into them accidentally," the lass mentioned at the end, to quiet future arguments against her presented idea.

"Oh? So I'm just imagining you flinging soap at me and then trying to act like you didn't do it, with all the finesse of a kid caught with their hand in a cookie jar?" she asked of the lad in a manner most sarcastic and rhetorical. Again it wasn't really about the thing, it was about the banter and fun. And she could have a lot of fun, with Yugi and at his expense. Ah, but he seemed he had a similar idea, turning around her commentary about almost dropping her puzzle sphere upon receiving it and claiming that it was a one of a kind treasure. "It sure is a one of a kind treasure. But when someone precious is about to fall face first into the ground passing out, choices have to be made," she said with another nonchalant look. "I find you precious so I'll take care of you and everything you give me.~"

Kimiko's statements were true. In the moment when both he and the object were falling in Atlantis she definitely would have chosen him over the object if she had to. But she could catch them both so she did, but she saw him as more valuable than the object he created. Speaking of objects created by the lad, he made a joke of the things she wanted. He wasn't far off the mark but the matter of keeping him on payroll was something entirely different. A bit of a grin came to her face as she thought that over, "I do like shiny things. And you can never actually have too much toilet paper," she joked along with him until reaching the point of the treasures potentially provided by him. "As for your custom weapons... I'm sure there is an arrangement to be found somewhere that could get me all the shiny special things I desire and keep you aptly satisfied~" she mused. Strangely enough, Kimiko wasn't talking about money as his form of payroll. She couldn't imagine he'd actually take payment from her even if she offered it.

Yugi should have expected an extension to the idea of cooperative play. Going about it online was not the most ideal situation, yet his own home obviously had only a single device to play on. There was probably some sort of way to split the difference, but Yugi wasn't going to make that sort of sacrifice for such an in-depth game as AoE. Would he visit Kimiko's house then? It was a novel idea, albeit a slightly uncomfortable one. "Eh... I think it's a bit uh..." Silence would fall upon the lad. Kimiko had her bases covered, thinking to mention the fact that her parents were currently away on holiday. Those words caused a great many things to cross the male mind; Yugi's was no exception to this. In his eyes was a light, a sharp gleam even. "... Yeah, sounds good," he said without further hesitation. Once more, the game itself was struggling to remain the major point of focus.

There was no flinging of soap; she was surely just going crazy. All of his naysaying was obviously from a point of truth. Why would he have gone and done something like that? Hell, there wasn't even a speck of soap left on his body by the time he responded. "Impossible! See? There isn't even any soap here~" he insisted upon reaching the end of his rinsing process. Now was the time to dry off, which he did unabashedly with a towel he'd left resting folded on the back of his toilet. During this time, the claim that he would be treated in higher regard than some unique treasure averted his gaze and tinted his face. "Ahem," was all he could mutter in light of such words thrown his way.

The pair would eventually have another arrangement on their hands. Yugi rather enjoyed creating Artifacts in that other world, even though he'd only made a few thus far. If Kimiko desired such a thing, he'd gladly construct one, and he wouldn't take a dime for it. Ah, but what was a relationship without a bit of friendly, deviant negotiation? "Me, aptly satisfied?" he questioned, finishing the drying of his body and twirling around the damp towel. "Bold claim, bold claim. My Artifacts are Celestial quality, y'know? They'll go for a lot, and I think I'm starting to pick up a bit of your greediness. You sure you've got enough collateral for my craft?"

Kimiko was right. Mentioning the fact that they were to be alone within her domicile quieted some portions of the lad's apprehension. She'd gotten to be of the mind that she should quiet his discontent from time to time. Even so, his follow up look and that naughty little gleam in his eye brought her more than a bit of surprise. In all honesty she hadn't expected those words to go over so well. "Hoh? Was that really all it took? I might be better at covering my own bases than I thought..." she murmured to herself. Of course, nothing but good could ever come of her thinking to make the lad as at ease as possible in her presence. She wished to share her world with the lad fully, this included making sure he was comfortable enough to be around her, regardless of the world they inhabited.

Moving on from that, by the time this soap flinging was properly addressed the man before her was surprisingly soap free. She stared at him unabashedly as he made his claim. "Oh? Well obviously you're some kind of mastermind, getting rid of all the evidence~" she claimed with an accusing finger. Only to let it fall while she giggled. It was too amusing that he was stuck on burying this particular incident when she still found it to be just another amusing thing he did. Speaking of amusing things he did, his reaction to her statement about his place within her scaling was adorable. She was squealing about it in her head, 'Kawaii!!!~' As she found it to be the most understated reaction to a compliment she could have given. Such reactions were definitely major charm points for the lad. Even without speaking her eyes were sparkling as she took in his current visage.

Ah, but there was also the matter of the Artifacts and weapons constructed by the lad in the other world. She figured he wouldn't be taking cash payments for anything she wished from him and thus there was only a few things she could offer of equivalent value. Most of those related directly to herself and she was uniquely aware of this, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can manage it~" she claimed still with just as much confidence as she always had. What was interesting was, Yugi was twirling a towel but her eyes were all over him instead. All that swagger and attitude. Right at the moment he was very certain of himself and his questions brought a strange feeling within the lass. "High quality specialty items are my favorites. And if you're picking up a bit of greed that's good..." she stated with a look of unabashed smugness. "I don't make unfair deals so anything I offer as collateral would be equivalent or better~" she mused. She had plenty of room to say that. Plenty of unmade faces, plenty of extra bodies plenty of different things to show off and like in exchange for all the specialty items she could keep... sounded like they could have fun for eternity.

"Of course that's all it took!" Yugi exclaimed without hesitation. "There isn't a guy alive who wants to run into a girl's parents at her house, of all places. That's a nightmare in the making," he said. One would especially rather avoid meeting a figure of stature like either of Ashikaga Kimiko's parents, but if they weren't home, well... that was a different sort of dream entirely.

Was Yugi some sort of mastermind? There was probably one such Avatar floating around in his head somewhere, but of course there was nothing on the surface. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to awaken one in time? Maybe. "I didn't get rid of a thing. I just came here to rinse, and you imagined everything else~" he joked. It was interesting to note that Kimiko's eye remained trained on him during the twirling of that towel. One would expect attention to be on the moving object, but he obviously didn't mind it being elsewhere, especially with himself as the target in question. Ah, but speaking of targets, the one of greatest importance was the collateral being offered by the girl for his crafting services. None was needed, but certain types would be gladly accepted. Good─ they were on the same wavelength from the look of things. Kimiko even had the confidence to claim she could make a fair exchange, much within Yugi's interest.

With drying out of the way, the lad tossed his towel aside and made way for the bathroom's exit. He hardly had enough space to keep his clothes inside, so he always changed out of a clean clothes basket or whatever pile wasn't worn since the last wash. On his way out to find something worth wearing, he felt just a bit cheeky. What would he do with that cheek? Well, he'd pass by Kimiko and swipe his forefinger along her chin. In doing so, he offered a statement. "Equivalent or better is a big claim, Kitten. You'll have to offer a proof of quality for review before we can be so sure~" he said by the time he was elbow-deep in a pile of clothes.

According to Yugi that statement was truly all it took. Apparently, from the male perspective running into a girl's parents was the last thing on the list. Kimiko gave that a bit more thought and she supposed it made a decent bit of sense. People were always shy around adults of the type that her parents were. "I mean I get it, theoretically. But I also don't see what the big deal is... admittedly, anyone actually interested in meeting my parents aren't at all the type of people I ever really want to hang out with," she said. That of course put Yugi into an interesting place. He didn't want to run into her parents. He wasn't interested in business at all so he was trustworthy in that regard and he was a ton of fun. Kimiko could only like him more and more as time went on, every little bit being added to a bucket of her overall opinion of the lad which was higher than that of any other singular individual.

As this progressed the fun of their pairing continued making itself known. He claimed she was imagining a whole host of things, he'd only gotten into the shower to rise off. "Oh really?!" the girl said in mock shock. Playfully she gave herself a pinch on the rear to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "I must have been caught in a genjutsu or something," she said while rolling her eyes ever so slightly. After all, she wouldn't want her attention diverted at all. She was presently enjoying quite the view of the naked young man before her.

Ah but he was moving out of the shower after drying off. And what was more he was moving past her. The claim she made of only offering fair deals was one which was taken at face value but there was a little bit more. A swagger found in Yugi in a moment like this which came with full cheeky commentary and the use of that name she'd accepted without thought. Even that finger swipe across her chin, made blood rush immediately to Kimiko's face. Something about that word seemed to wipe the lass' brain. She wasn't really easy to win over but right at the moment she could swear she felt her heart beat skip. A gentle shift in her body would occur, 'It should be criminal to do that to me...' she thought still as she watched him reach into his clothes basket she had just the right sort of idea. "Proof for review... huh? I can do that~" she said with a certain amount of vagueness. There was a perfectly perverted idea in her head. One she'd already set the groundwork for that she'd be taking advantage of at her earliest convenience. Oh, he wouldn't even know what hit him.

Kimiko couldn't be expected to understand how big a deal meating the parents of one's significant other could be. Mostly, he gathered that men were the ones who primarily had the issue, and understandably so. He could, however, understand why the lass wouldn't care for those who sought meetings with her parents. He'd managed to avoid that problem in youth, what with all the masks and false identities in all public appearances with his father. "Don't get me wrong, it's not just the rich and fancy thing I'm avoiding. The idea of meeting parents in general is more anxiety than I'm ready to deal with at 3 in the morning─" he muttered, as if assuming they would be heading to the girl's house this very night/morning.

Surely Kimiko was caught in some sort of genjutsu; she was hallucinating! Yes, it all made sense; all those Naruto obsessions were finally taking their toll. Strangely though, Kimiko decided to pinch her rear while going along with the joke. Yugi took special note of this, and upon retrieving a pair of boxers to slip on, he shifted toward her with his own hand extended. "Is that supposed to do something about a genjutsu?" he asked while offering an additional pinch to the opposite cheek.

A bit of cheekiness was met as it always would be. She claimed to be capable of providing proof of quality. Oh? How he wondered what sort of proof she had in mind. Whatever it was, she seemed certain enough that one could believe she'd been sitting on the thought for a while now. Were there clues? Surely there had to be one or two somewhere. With the very hand that held a fresh pair of undergarments, Yugi tapped his own chin in thought. "H'oh? You sound so sure about that, I've got half a mind to call a bluff that I'm sure isn't even a bluff. What to do, what to do. . ." he said during the process of eyeing Kimiko repeatedly. Up and down, his gaze traveled as if inspecting a meal for quality.

Ah, he was clarifying. It wasn't simply the matter that her parents were the kind of big deal they were. It was simply stressful to meet the parents in general. She didn't really get that from the same perspective. Maybe she would at some point... girls had a different problem. Meeting with parents of boys was likely going to be an inspection for quality control. The kind of women who over indulged their sons could often be overly critical of any young woman chosen by their sons. She could understand. "Ah, I see. Well, I doubt it would be that anxiety inducing. But at 3 am is already full of anxiety. No need to add to it~" she mused as if she was also planning their trip to her home when they were done here.

Beyond this point there was a pinch to her rear, delivered by her own hand and Yugi after finding an appropriate pair of boxers to don, came closer extending his own hand and questioning how she was choosing to break this particular genjutsu. "Obviously, how else will I figure out if I'm dreaming~" the girl said. Strangely, enough she moved her rear towards his hand, encouraging him to try his luck as well. This was a rather shameless thing to do, but Kimiko was indeed shameless in situations like this.

After all of that took place there was the matter of cheeky exchanged commentary. What would come of this? Yugi wondering aloud about the nature of her bluff. Oh, he had several things to learn, the first of which she was about to explain. "Oh? Well, I should be honest with you, Daddy. I am never bluffing. I've definitely already provided you a more than decent bit of proof~" she said with a certain cheeky coyness. Her behavior in moments prior was one thing, but she took note of the fact that this lad hadn't checked the phone she'd gotten him, even after she'd had her hands on it for several moments. She couldn't just out right tell him that though... no she'd have to leave him to consider it for a while, while he looked over her form. His eyes were on her in a rather direct way, what could she do but tease.

"Well it's not like I'm just looking for an excuse to be more anxious. Just the opposite, actually," Yugi said regarding parental meetings and whatnot. The best thing to take from this entire conversation was that there would be nothing resembling a parent in Kimiko's house if he made the trip now. With that in mind, what could he do besides think to do just that─ make the trip right now? That was somewhat relative, though. Now was a time of distraction, as each passing moment tended to be between these two. Kimiko insisted that pinching her own bottom was a surefire way to confirm a lack of genjutsu, while clearly inviting him to perform the same check. Without hesitation, his forefinger and thumb came together around the flesh of her protruding rear. "There are a bunch of other ways; what do you mean?" he asked during said pinch. In the aftermath, Yugi decided to exemplify his most recent words by swinging an open palm against the girl's posterior. "Maybe something like that~"

Kimiko was never bluffing─ that seemed about right. She had already offered him the proof they spoke of? Nonsense! Yugi shuffled through his own thoughts, trying to find some semblance of a hint toward her meaning. There were many perversions to be found, but none he could link to this particular scenario. What was he missing? "Eto..." he muttered. Maybe it would have been easier to think without all the distractions his eyes were taking in, but was that going to stop his gaze at all? Never. He continued sizing the lass up as if he'd never laid eyes on her before, while continuing to work through his own thoughts. "I'm missing something stupidly obvious, I know it."

Avoiding anxiety was on Yugi's to do list. Kimiko was fine with this, and only managed to smile genuinely while nodding her agreement. Still there were other matters of more pressing concern that required her attention in the moment. Her offered bottom was pinched as intended, bringing a small yelp from the lass. But this was followed up with a question of the better ways her consciousness could be confirmed. In this case, pat against her bottom made her eyes widen. This was a distraction, wasn't it? Would she like having her bottom slapped? She wouldn't know until she tried. "Hoh? I wonder if I like that... maybe I should ask for more?~" the girl questioned in a cheeky manner. She would indeed ask to be spanked. What a strange thing to realize she might be okay with... if Kimiko took a break alone with her thoughts, she might realize she was truly some sort of pervert. But at the moment, this was fine because she was accepted exactly as she was...

Speaking of things being exactly as they were, Yugi was currently trying to process the proof she offered. Kimiko got to watch, as the lad fell into mental dismay. Still nothing, most of the day she'd been hinting at the perverse use of a cellphone when she'd mentioned he'd need one. And yet, he still didn't seem to get it. Moreover, he'd go on to admit he'd completely missed the point. He was absolutely stumped, but that didn't stop Kimiko from watching his face as he tried to work through it. It was clear he didn't get it, but still she couldn't have been more amazed just to watch him try and think his way through it. "You definitely are missing something amazingly obvious. I'm not going to tell you either... I like watching you figure it out~" she chimed shamelessly. She'd continue to watch him with teasing amusement and light admiration in her face. She truly did enjoy watching his mind work, as strange as that was a thing to take interest in, it might be her favorite thing about him. Something she'd realized at least a little while they completely the labyrinth puzzles in the Fairy Forest.

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast