Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

What an interesting reaction the girl had to a foreign hand's pinch, and even more so to a sudden slap on the arse. How coy, even. She didn't wonder if she liked that at all. No, it was clearly a favorable reaction Yugi witnessed; she couldn't hide those widening eyes at all. "Maybe you should," he affirmed. Still not short on an ounce of smugness, there was another, gentler pat before Yugi went about sliding on his boxers. "You obviously want to. Ask nicely, and you shall receive~"

Yugi detested missing obvious things of importance, yet here he was, knowing he'd overlooked something that was basically staring him in the face. In actuality, the thing he missed was burning a hole in his pocket. The poor lad didn't even remember having a phone purchased for him earlier this day. How could he? So many things were happening for him this day, he couldn't possibly keep track of one thing he didn't expect to get much use out of. Oh, the day he would have when he finally realized. He wouldn't be told what was missing. That was for the best; Yugi preferred the idea of reaching a conclusion on his own, only to immediately judge himself for being an oblivious moron. Still, it was no less annoying to be making zero headway at present. His answer in the end was... to stop thinking about it entirely. "Oh well; giving up now! It'll pop up later. Or... it won't pop up at all, and I'll hold you responsible for making up the difference!" he said indignantly. "Hmm. Actually, was it the no panties thing? If so, that's not nearly enough."

A secondary pat on the bottom came to the lass, and she gently bit her bottom lips to avoid that noise slipping from between her lips. Yugi rather easily figured out how much she actually enjoyed that sort of thing. It would be rather traumatizing in the best sort of way if he ever figured out what to do with her when she was like that... Ah, and there was also the absolute smug look on his face, would she ever really grow tired of that? Well, probably not. In fact, if her interactions with the Dragonoid Akashi were anything to go off of, she enjoyed smug and dominating as much as she enjoyed everything else. "I obviously want to? Hm, Are we sure about that?" she asked rhetorically. "What if I don't want to ask?" she further questioned. She truly wasn't able to properly hide her reactions to such things.

Oh, well... moving right along from the rather obvious bratty streak the girl maintained. She was finding it rather amusing that he still couldn't come up with an answer which satisfied the idea that she already knew what she was offering him. It was amazing to her how quickly he forgot such things, but she supposed given the day they'd had she couldn't really blame him. Besides, if he was anything like her, such a device went widely unused for the most part... what was more after a few more moments of coming up with nothing the lad all but gave up. He even mentioned doing so. Kimiko had to stifle a laugh as she thought of him just leaving it up to time when he found this out. If he chose the exact wrong time, he'd likely be having one of those public boners he kept talking about. "Oh it will definitely pop up. So will you, and you can feel free to hold me responsible. I am definitely doing it on purpose~" she chimed happily. Ah but after his indignation he came with a question about her lack of undergarments earlier and their potential connection to this new thing she'd mentioned. "Not even close. Besides, that was hardly more than a little tease. I wouldn't treat you that unfairly, even if I thought you'd let me..." the girl mentioned with a casual eye roll. She wondered when he would figure out what she'd already done. The video of her doing that little dance that had appeared on his computer screen before. All the pictures she'd taken of herself the previous day in various states of undress and arousal, all of that was waiting for him on the device he didn't even register in his memory.

"Pretty sure, yeah." Yugi was rather confident about this matter. Just as Kimiko couldn't hide the widening of her eyes the first time, she couldn't hide the teeth digging into her bottom lip the second time. The pleasure was basically painting itself on her face at this point, and she somehow thought she could talk her way out of it. Even the idea that she wouldn't want to ask, was nothing more than cheeky behavior for the sake of garnering a reaction. "If you don't ask, you don't get; it's just that simple. Besides... knowing you, if you want it, you will ask, just for the satisfaction of knowing I wouldn't even think about saying no."

The missing revelation would be popping up eventually. According to Kimiko, he would also be 'popping up' in a manner of speaking. Oh, that was tantalizing. It sounded like something tangible she'd already left behind, and it had nothing to do with her earlier lack of skivvies. Yugi was right back to considering the possibilities. He'd seen all the things she bought at the store, and while all of that was incredible, it wasn't something she would make a special note of now. What else could there have been? If anything, there was... oh! When that phone was purchased, she did have her hands on it long enough to insert her own number. That was something he would definitely expect of her, but... OH! All that talking earlier; he'd been an absolute idiot! The whole point of him receiving the phone was to receive messages and the like─ many of which were likely to be deviant in nature. Did he dare express his new understanding, and have a look now? No, perhaps that wasn't the best idea... but that probably didn't make a difference. Yugi was quite sure the girl realized he was all caught up now, but even so, perhaps he could take an advantage. "Ahem! So then, we are in agreement that this thing we're talking about is only to prove the quality of collateral, yes?"

Yugi was confident and Kimiko was entering a realm closer and closer to degeneracy with every step. Still, she was trying to talk herself out of this situation and rather obviously failing at it. That bitten lip was released and pushed out further, reddened by her previous actions. Her pink cheeks puffed and she managed to look every bit as pouty as she felt. If she didn't ask, she wouldn't get what she wanted. And he had her pegged for exactly the type she was, she would ask when she wanted because she enjoyed the fact that he'd provide without question if she did. "I didn't know I could be read so easily..." the girl said as if she was completely disappointed. A gentle huff would escape her as she crossed her arms over her chest, playfully seeming cross and bratty.

Beyond her own behavior she got to watch as her words seemed to spark more thoughts. She saw it clear as day when the lad finally reached the right conclusion and the pout on her face would be broken into a wicked little grin. What would he do though, surely he didn't plan on checking it while she was right here? No, that would be something he avoided now that he figured it. But would Kimiko do anything other than fully acknowledge that she knew... what he knew? No. No she wouldn't do anything but jokingly tease him about it. "Eh?!" she uttered alone for a second. She'd choose here and now to address only the question she as asked. "Collateral and goods check is what we were talking about yes. I know you didn't forget... what are you after?" she asked in the most direct way. Yes, the fastest distance between two points was a straight line, and Kimiko was willing to plow straight through all propriety to cut off any randomly gained advantages in this scenario.

"That's the neat part," said Yugi in regards to Kimiko's readability. He couldn't really read into her the way he did everyone else he locked eyes with. No, his current understanding came simply from getting to know the girl over these past six months or so. It was such a strange thing for the lad, who never really had to do that sort of thing. Once more, it was left to wonder if that was part of the cause for his still-growing infatuation. "You can't be. I just know that by now. Besides, it's written all over your face this time. You've gone soft~" he concluded.

Both knew what Kimiko's little example was, and each understood that the other knew. Even so, timing did not quite line-up for what Yugi had in mind. What then? What was he after, she asked. With that question on the table, he located his pants from earlier to fish out his new phone. Now was the time indeed. Yugi spun that phone around in his right hand, not worried at all about dropping the device or anything. "What I want is... just to make the terms clear. It's in here, isn't it? Just making sure the collateral and this aren't being confused with one another~" the male chimed. Now, perhaps he would unlock the device and have a peek inside while Kimiko was still standing there. What would he find if he did, though? By his approximation, any photographic material had to be prepared in advance, so it was likely something done on the previous day when Kimiko decided on this purchase. With that in mind, he couldn't possibly have a clue.

Apparently, easily reading the lass known as Ashikaga Kimiko was the next thing on the list. How unusual. Kimiko was almost certain this lad had a better handle on what she was thinking than literally anyone else who'd ever spoken to her. Of course, he'd actually managed to get to know her over the last six or so months, so it stood to reason that he should understand at least a little. The blossoming of their physical relationship had likely only helped such a situation along. Whatever the case, it seemed that her particular set of emotions was written on her face mostly due to having gone soft in light of his previous words. "Eh?! I went soft.. Well, that's your fault isn't it~" she said shifting blame immediately away from herself. Obviously, she only went soft because it was him to make her do so, it wasn't her standard of existence.

Ah, but there was still the deviance. Right now, what was being discussed was the thing that Yugi had finally realized. The nature of the collateral on his phone that she'd been sending him throughout their time together after they'd purchased it. "Well, I don't think they are being confused with each other. One is groundwork and the other is future work. They are very different." she mentioned. As the lad unlocked his phone he would find a series of messages from Kimiko. The first message contained one which the lass was laying on her stomach atop her bed. In it, a single nipple was visible from her disheveled top. At the same time her butt was up in the air with her panties obviously further down her thighs. Such an image was rather obviously taken with her own phone given its angle, it was suggestive but not quite sexual. The next however had a similar composition only to be seen from underneath including the gentle spread of her lower lips and a view of her exposed breast from below. And the last thing sent was a short video clip of the lass fingering herself to climax from that same angle. She figured such would be considered collateral for their future endeavors. And yes, she'd done this just for him the previous night and was annoyed that she couldn't send it to him at the time.

Diverting blame would sadly accomplish nothing at all. If Yugi would take credit for one thing, it was the softening of Ashikaga Kimiko. "Damn right it is! It's alright; you have permission to touch my awesome self!" he said with a certain amount of mock confidence, and some amount of legitimate confidence along with it. Once that clause was out in the air, Kimiko clarified her understanding of their arrangement. Meanwhile, Yugi went about unlocking his phone. "Good to know. Just wanted to..." he paused. What he saw within seconds of opening his phone was one hell of a photoshoot. One image showed a fancy little tease, and the next was unquestionably explicit. The latter only grew more extreme with the appearance of a video, seemingly recorded in the immediate aftermath of the second picture. The clip played, Yugi's eyes fixated, his phone tilted, and his head did the same. The lad was very invested in watching this video, enough that he hardly managed to finish his sentence. "... make sure. Huh─"

Yugi's interest was apparent. His words, however, would be quite to the contrary after a quick clearing of his throat. Yes, he would carry on pretending this wasn't the greatest set of things he'd ever seen on the screen of a smartphone. Meanwhile, he'd wonder what a live showing would be like. "Ahem! Yeah, I think these are acceptable. The collateral itself will have to be much, much better, of course! Equal quality, right?" he said as if it were possible to match the ideas and expectations appearing in his mind.

Diverting the blame of her softening onto Yugi accomplished one of the greatest things that Kimiko had ever seen in her life. His pretend pompousness about the whole thing more than made up for her obviously readable expression. Whatever the case she was given permission to touch him so she'd take it, rather casually slipping a finger up the length of his body. "Well, I am not going to turn down any opportunity..." she mentioned. Though the lad had more to say, more than likely concerning the images of his phone he was left open and vunerable by the images she'd given him.

She didn't have to wonder much how he felt about it. The look on his face was more than enough for her to get the gist. The interest in what she assumed was the short video clip sent to him, made a smile break out across her face. He claimed rather contrarily that these were acceptable images. Kimiko knew they were worth a great deal more than that. It was of course further implied that what he wished for was actually a live showing of something similar to what he'd been given. A chuckle escaped her then. "Hoh? Only acceptable... you should be more honest~" she said as if she already knew of her victory. "If you'd like a live show you could always just ask. I'd give you one willingly and even let you give a bit of input. Interactive would make it worthy collateral right?" the young raven haired lass explained as if she was negotiating anything other than a bit of debauchery which likely was too much for regular consumption. All the while that finger that had trailed over his torso, made its way down his body after a moment, rather obviously looking for an excuse to molest him directly.

"So I've heard," Yugi said in good humor. Of course she wasn't going to turn down an opportunity, nearly regardless of what said opportunity was. Before he knew better, Yugi had a finger trailing its way up his torso. Goose flesh appearing on his back was the least of his concerns at the time, as the continuous staring into the screen of his phone was having a very obvious physical effect on the lad. After only just putting on his boxers, he was already pitching a tent─ how inappropriate!

Worse yet, it seemed there would continue to be a fear of them getting anything done due to their shared debauchery. Once more, Yugi wondered if another thing would be put off today. Half a movie had been missed, a few food items were not tried/shared, and now, he imagined the possibility of passing out in his own home after one final bout. Maybe that wouldn't be the case. Either way, as easily as Kimiko claimed he was reading her, she was definitely viewing him as one would an open book. Moreover, his honesty was there without question─ it just happened to be represented only by his body, rather than his words. "I am being honest. It's good... y'know, for a start~" he said as if he meant to milk this for all it was worth, and then some. Indeed, that was his plan. It seemed rather unnecessary though, considering how openly willing Kimiko actually was to doing so many things. "Interactive might do the trick. Just maybe. I'm kinda dumb though, y'know? There can never be enough detail to make sense of everything you're offering~" he joked.

He'd heard about her lack of desire to turn down an opportunity. Poor Yugi, he was every bit as wrapped around this girl's finger as she was around his. That was probably fair though, how did she know? Well by the time her hand began its movement southward she'd come to find that the lad was already pitching a tent within his boxers. How would they proceed though? She knew of the physical effect she'd already had on him, with nothing more than her previous day's play. Offering him more was well within her prerogative.

There was a claim that the lad before her was being honest. He was correct, partially. He was being very honest with his body, but his mouth was saying words of minor discontent. No, that wasn't it, it as greed speaking now wasn't it. "Hoh? Did you think I wouldn't recognize the greed necessary for you to make such a claim? I might be a bad influence on you..." she mused. Ah, but now there was more, he dared actually question what she was offering. Feigning ignorance. "Yugi you are a lot of things, but dumb isn't one of them~" she claimed with a moment or two of thought. "Besides I am never really unclear, but since you want me to, I'll explain it to you~" she said in a catty sort of way. "I am offering you a show, one in which you can decide what is done, when and how. You can even help if you want or film it, I figure there might be an angle you want that I can't give you~" The girl said all of this whle looking at the lad with slightly devious look on her face as her hand came to rest against the stiffness in his pants. She grinned up at him wondering what he'd choose, what he'd say. They were getting distracted again, but did that really matter in the long run?

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast