Arjuna's input caught Miki's notice as well. He was quite right, it would be much easier to overcome the personalities of the Prince and Princess of Eonis if they went at it directly. Even so, Miki also didn't really look forward to the idea, "Kuso, it's such a pain in the ass..." she mentioned with obvious discontent. One would have thought this was just about potentially tracking down the prince but it wasn't. Miki had been with someone for most of her journey, even while in the Migrating Vale she'd had the voice of Virqen and Enkidu's ghost to keep her company. As it stood, she'd soon be left to travel to obtain the Lost Prince of Eonis which would be the first proper thing she'd done alone since coming to this world, and there was something about that she truly didn't like though she couldn't quite place it. "It's still a good plan though, even if it annoys me," Miki conceded to the idea without too much fuss.

Hikari took note of the faces and gestures of everyone present. She figured such a quest had been undertaken by her brother, such was the nature of a shut-in. To see that Miki had also done something similar simply let the lass know that the two were indeed a perfect match. Beyond this, if they could both achieve their goals and get back with the extra pieces to defeat the King, there likely wasn't anything to worry about. "Hm, if that is the case, then you two go, and the four... or rather five of us will run damage control here..." she said gesturing to herself and even the now woken Fiona who was back in bird form investigating the farm with great interest. Madoka perked up when hearing the change in count. "You included me?" she asked seeming to be pleased by it, with large imploring eyes. "No, I added the Chicken..." Hikari said in general cut throat fashion. Such a statement made Miki smile and cover her face by turning it to the side lest she further upset the princess. Meanwhile the princess managed to fall into a shadow of gloom which was almost comical.