Kou gritted his teeth again when this princess wondered why the starving members of the kingdom didn't say anything. Additionally, his fists clenched without much conscious thought behind the action, and he even began trembling. 'Dumb bitch... There's no way that many people never said anything. Nobody just lets themselves and their families go hungry like that. Nobody...' he thought. Before he managed to say anything, Miki addressed the princess with her own take on the matter. Her speech led Kou to look over his shoulder, glancing in Miki's direction through the corner of his eye. He had nothing to say, but that habitual stare had returned. Shortly afterwards, his stare was broken by the sudden stammering and crying of the princess. He looked to the white-haired royal in disgust, thinking that if this was going to be her reaction, it was an utter waste of nobility. "Gimme a fuckin' break!" he exclaimed while reaching out with his free hand, aiming to grab the princess by the collar and lift her to meet his gaze in the most direct fashion. "What do you do!? You get off your prissy little ass and help someone! If you have something, don't you think it should be your responsibility to help out the people who have less, the people who have nothing!? No, I bet you'd rather just sit here and live the best life you can, completely ignoring the people who would die over the things you toss out as scraps!? I fucking hate your kind! Here's what you'll do... You're gonna give us a bounty to fix the famine in this kingdom. We'll take care of the problem you don't care to even notice, you'll pay us for it, and we'll be better-equipped to actually help people because of it! Got me!?"