As they discussed the Ryuuko, the merchant slid his offer for the pair's items across the table. Considering it a single sale, he offered enough to grant both Adventurers enough to leave them with just about 200 Silvers each after adding to what they already owned. Kou viewed this amount of coin and pinned it as legitimately being an excellent deal. Even though this place being a black market outpost was something to be skeptical of, he couldn't rightly deny the coin. "Alright, so we can get a few shots at this. Take a hundred of my Silvers right away, and show me what you're talking about," Kou said without much of a second thought. As the merchant cleared the table, he wore an unseen grin beneath his scarf. The emptied counter top would be filled by a long box-like device which held a circular platform at its center and various insignia around said platform to fill its most prominent side. "Got something of a game here for you Stranger. Just put your mana into it there, and your Luck will show what you win," spoke the merchant.

With a sigh, Kou stepped forward. He didn't seem very pleased to be doing this, but it was still potentially a better bet than the auction house he'd originally thought of. "Damn Gacha. No matter where I go, I'll never be able to get away," he groaned. Without further ado though, Kou placed his hand upon the platform and focused on it, channeling his mana through the device. One insignia produced a glow in response to this action, taking the shape of a two-headed hound surrounded by flames. This was a rare mount in its own right by Kou's approximation, but he wasn't satisfied. His eyes were on one specific symbol located at the center-top of the board, boasting the face of a dragonic feline of some sort. "Screw that. Your turn," he said to Miki while picking up a chip with his winning's insignia engraved on it.