The musical preferences of Miki were spoken, but the lass stopped speaking when she mentally looped back to Kou's random outburst from moments ago. His brow rose; he didn't expect the statement to be heard, much less understood. When Miki latched onto it, he was a bit taken aback. Still, he managed an eventual response. "Yeah... it's written by my favorite mangaka. Or... pair of mangaka. They co-wrote the novel too. I read through the whole first book, but that second one keeps getting pushed back for their other things. You know the first movie was animated already? It released the day before this happened..."

As this pair discussed the novel that had yet to become a series, their blacksmith returned from the back. In his right hand, he carried Kou's sword, which didn't look any different, but felt more high-quality to the lad's senses. His left hand held, slung over his shoulder... a large, mottled, green pillow, which happened to be the weapon of Miki. "Alright laddie, lassie. I've got yer weapons for ye!"