Miki's question of fairness, whether rhetorical or not, received a shrug and a casual snicker from Amakusa. He did lay claim to this Avatar's ridiculousness when first realizing it himself, but he had to admit that he enjoyed it in use. This amount of potential in one entity was beyond satisfactory, even unfair just as Miki claimed, but the clarity he felt within his own mind was something he otherwise found sparingly. Whatever the case, the first of their group was stepping forward to claim their reward. As one could expect, it was none other than Aerona who took the first share. Amakusa saw this coming a mile away, and he even looked to the more timid prince with a nod, prompting him to take the second share.

And take, the prince did. He didn't undergo much of a change, but his clothes gained various segments of magical, bronze armor to form a lattice on his boots and gloves, as well as a similar design on his coattails and tunic. He wore no crown, but the hair hanging behind his right ear braided itself in the way a newly-crowned prince of this kingdom typically wore it. 'Yes, we're definitely skipping that. I told you, I can do anything. I've got a Magic Cheat in this form.' This was his singular reply to Miki as he, too, stepped forward to claim his prize. He had no use of the articles, or even the weaponry at present, so he chose to do something else with it. This raw Mystic Code was a thing he held out toward the blonde lass. "Could you hold onto this? I don't really want to waste any of it in this form. That room should be able to keep its structure, being time-locked and all."