"My ass it's a giant mace!" Karna replied flippantly. "It's a normal-sized staff... Also a giant key, but that's not the point! You use those to casts spells and shit, not bash people's faces in! At least enchant it or something if you're gonna do that!" he concluded. Meanwhile, Kou wondered what the princess could even be thinking when placing an artifact inside her staff if she intended to use it in such a way, though the act alone was not the worst of ideas. "Yeah, I'll do it, but..." Kou paused to lift his hand and point his thumb in Miki's direction. "Like she said. What's in it for me? I don't need more money." Interestingly enough, Hikari managed to interject by pointing out what she believed to be the intentions of Madoka. Kou sighed, though he also smiled and chuckled at the antics of the sister he remembered. "Girl's intuition," He added/corrected before he decided to leave well enough alone there, and address Miki's plan to fixing the staff and egg. "You want to give passive magical abilities to a Caster? Seems a little doting to me. I was going to replace the missing pieces of the Artifact entirely, but... putting the missing pieces on the crown might actually be the perfect thing to fix that build," Kou mentioned, holding a hand to his chin whilst processing his own thoughts and ideas alongside Miki's assertions.