'Woah! I didn't expect to be doing this kind of thing when I logged in today!' the male thought as the warthog thrashed about in every attempt to launch him from its back. When he had a chance to see the group around him, he did take note of the fact that some had been slain recently. His random gamble was paying off, it seemed. Nevertheless, he couldn't just sit around and be a distraction; he had to do something as well. 'Alright, calm down you little fatty! I've got work to do,' he thought further, having a readout appear in his vision noting the Class Ability: Riding. He now understood how it worked, and made use of this knowledge by placing his left hand upon the beast's head. A magical rune emerged from his palm and set itself on the warthog, putting it under his control and calming it enough to be used as a proper mount. "Osu! Now you're in trouble," he said to none other than the rest of the warthog group. Now that he didn't need his right hand to hold onto his mount, he used it to unsheathe the iron jian-style sword at his hip. It was then that he was able to ride his tamed warthog around at the center of the horde while slashing and stabbing at every beast which grew too close, steadily thinning their numbers from within.