"Told ya' I'm a fighter! I ain't gonna let any setbacks bother me, no way, no how!" the farmer spoke once he'd identified the Adventurers who'd previously aided him. Kou waved at the elder, and shared a few words with him while Miki began her rune. "Ohayou, Jiijii. We're back to make sure all that fight you've got in you pays off," he claimed. With that, Kou took up a spot at a table by the farmhouse, placed the silver piece on it, and conjured a small hammer from the ring on his left hand. Again and again, he hammered at the silver, giving it form over time. He'd already taken the liberty of evolving its quality to A, the highest tier he could manage. "You're going to be the one to fix the famine in the kingdom, Jiijii." With these words spoken, the farmer seemed utterly shocked. These Adventurers had saved the life of his farm, and now, they were both here with new skills... skills being put into use for the sake of helping him along even more. As much of a fighter as he was, the old man seemed to be just about in tears at the sight of this assistance.