During the approach of this stranger, Arjuna watched with slightly-widened eyes. Did he recognize this person? No, surely he had to be mistaken. There was no way this was the face he recognize, yet... it certainly was. The purple-haired male hopped into the cart with a nod, taking in the information and introductions made by Hikari. "I am Sir Lancelot of the Round Table," he said, causing the eyes of Arjuna to widen even further from atop the cart. Indeed, it was exactly who he thought, no simple lookalike.

On Lancelot's end, he was questioned as to what role he could play in this endeavor. They had an Archer, a Caster, and he could assume Hikari herself to be the only melee-range warrior of the group. With her being the leader, though, he knew his place immediately. "If you are the one leading this escapade, it would be a hindrance for you to fight as well, yes? I will protect our vantage point from any who make it beyond the others. I swear to you, there will be no need for you to break your concentration by fighting."