"... It is," said Akashi, altering the response he would have given. At the same time, he used his free hand to pull on his jacket and open it more, as if inviting the intensified touch of Tatsuki. A sly grin was upon his face as he did this; he clearly didn't have a care in the world. His gaze briefly fell upon the glowing Chieftain. He suddenly remembered words spoken by the mount Xerxes, regarding being named and evolving because of it. Akashi saw a glimpse of the new Sharrkan being reverted to a much younger, more physically fit and imposing form. Sharrkan's scales became a more vibrant blue, his muscles grew and toned themselves, and his white mane became thicker and more luxurious than its previous stringy appearance.

The other Lizardmen of the Marsh Kingdom knelt before their Chieftain, who was quickly ascending to the state of proper King. "The Ancestors have given me a name! Great ones, I thank you! This blessing is the highest honor; you have my support for the rest of my days!" Akashi sighed again. He had already returned to staring down Tatsuki, caring little about the Lizardmen and their power structure. At this point, his entire hand was pressed against Tatsuki's abdomen. "I like this."