Miki listened to what Kou had to say. His newest claim was that at some point, they'd have to fill the spot in the middle of the room where they were standing with the poisonous gas which filled the area. "Hmm, you mean by the time the puzzle is over it will be on this spot?" she question. Miki was a bit more sure than she had been previously. If anything her work within this labyrinth was securing in her mind the idea that there was a rune in mind. And even if she couldn't name it off the top of her head, if she thought through the situation while the lad solved the puzzle she was sure of what she could accomplish. 'I wonder if I should try and dissipate the gas or purify it or if this is another puzzle which wants me to realize a certain outcome by what it is. Whatever the case, I assume I have a limited amount of time to figure it out...' the girl's mind began racing through all she'd learned this day, as she tried to come up with an answer to their problem. "I'm not sure just yet... but work on the puzzle... I'll figure out how to keep us safe from the miasma."