Her assumption about the nature of this place seemed to trigger something of a jest from Kou, this reference was one she could appreciate. "Goblin King and a baby would be way better than a Minotaur or a Cyclops... seen both those in the middle of Mazes and I am not about the battle," she said adding her own form of joke to the commentary. But soon enough they moved on to the meat of this puzzle, mainly Miki got to listen as Kou made his assumptions about the nature of this Labyrinth. For the most part, Miki could agree, it made sense if the Sacred Tree was protected by something more serious than just a warning. "Alright, watch out for Pitfalls, we don't have the sands of time or anything so avoid true death. Gotcha covered..." she said calmly. His assertion that it was puzzle time, lead to the lad walking into the maze and taking a right hand turn. "Sou ka, you seem like you're really into this..." she said of the lad and his happiness surrounding the puzzle they were now in, but still she was happy he found joy in this. She very carefully followed behind him, taking steps only where he walked and looking at the sounding trees and vines which made up their current puzzle.

As they moved along, this way, they would eventually come to a place with a large opening. Along this opening were four other pathways and a strange pedestal in the middle. Atop this podium there was a four by four block with 15 sliding pieces with in it. It was a picture block which would allow the person who solved it to know the right direction to go in. Strangely the sliding tiles had no obvious markings upon them, and wouldn't glow at all unless they were put into the right place. Above the four passages were pictures each showing a different thing. In order they showed rocks, the sun, insect wings and the moon. "Hm... this is pretty ominous, but it reminds me of something. I take it we don't want to go the wrong way... huh?" she asked of the lad. Miki was quite content to let the lad explain and decipher this puzzle and she would aim to help him in the best way.