Miki could only nod. In all honesty the blonde-haired lass was the type who'd rather consult singular people than to have to go seeking out multiple new people each time she needed something. This way, if their Blacksmith was indeed a player, she could find him somewhat dependable and maybe even build a rapport between them. As she thought this over, a topic she'd yet to discuss with Kou came up in conversation, as he questioned if she'd reached level 50. "Uh... I got to exactly level 50. I spent a whole weekend playing Age of Eternity alone and binged on the experience. I confirmed I wanted Alter Ego and I ended up... here. I thought my game had crashed when I was trying to load into the Nexus. Playing this game in VR made my first few minutes here not weird, then frightening..." Miki confessed as they headed off towards the Fairy Queen's Throne.

As they walked, Kou showed a bit of optimism, stating that if Dakini was actually a player, then it meant they could literally go for anything while they were here. Miki hadn't really thought too much about it, at first she was only really concerned with surviving, but it was a nice thought that they might be able to get a bit further in their lives here. "That's a pretty good outlook. I think I am gonna stick with it, even if she isn't a player... it's nice to think you don't have to restrict yourself here..." she confirmed, as they made their way to Dakini's Throne. The blonde-haired fairy queen would be found sitting in the middle of a large sunflower like throne the very epitome of happiness. "Oi! You two sleep well? You look like you did~" she chimed in to the pair of them. Such words caused Miki to blush slightly, and she suddenly became very happy that she hadn't talked with Gowther after the night they'd spent in the Dwarven Kingdom. While looking abashed Miki had a look at Dakini's stats sheet and confirmed the secondary page, and beyond that got to see her username. 'Sugoi!' Miki thought, having gained her confirmation.