Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Forest

Having gotten down the the most comfortable items of her clothing to sleep in, Miki stood looking out at the sky even as she heard Kou getting into the hammock. Much to her surprise, when she turned back to look fully the lad had swung away from her, stopping the movement of the hammock as he did so. He made the claim that she wouldn't fall and was quite obviously intending to help her in to make sure of that. 'That's... really nice,' the girl thought. "Arigatou..." she replied aloud, and without further hesitation took the lad's hand. Upon doing this she didn't give the usual amount of thought to her actions, it simply seemed like the most normal thing in the world to do. Beyond this she used her own leverage to roll into the hammock in front of him. Doing this would leave the girl lying curled up against the lad's fore, facing Kou, though presently her body was low enough that when looking she could only see his chest without changing her present angle. It was rather obvious upon getting into this hammock that they wouldn't be able to have the same amount of space between them that they normally did, but, Miki was just the right side of intoxicated that she didn't care about this as much as she likely should.

Kou's hand remained offered until Miki accepted it, and he had no intention of letting the girl refuse. He didn't have to stress this since she immediately reached out to take the aide, so there was nothing more to be said other than the response to her thanks. "Iie," was all that left his mouth. With that, Miki managed to make her way into the hammock, and Kou released his hold on the windowsill. This caused the hammock to rock beyond the center, but Kou had decent enough balance, as well as a hold on the blonde lass as it swayed toward its own balance. As this happened though, Kou also ended up horizontal with Miki oddly at-level with his chest. His eyes widened when he took note of this, but he had nothing to comment aloud. Yet still, the staring toward this girl returned briefly before he looked up to the night sky of the Fairy Forest.

Miki got to feel a very different sort of sensation as she curled against Kou the way she was presently. There was something exceedingly safe in being snuggled against the lad's chest. 'He's really nice... ending up trapped in another world with a nice guy, is kind of refreshing,' Miki thought. What stood out to her the most was that he'd taken her up on her offers and repeatedly treated her as his equal. There was something deeply satisfying about their interactions, which she would have had no words to properly express. Her gaze flickered upward for just a moment, and it was almost like she had something to say. She looked at Kou's chin, then flickered her gaze outwards towards the night sky, but then back towards Kou. But instead of saying anything, she just nuzzled in a bit further and let herself find the comfort to begin drifting off. "Goodnight, Kou..."

The sky above would lose Kou's attention only once before he fell asleep, and it was specifically when Miki spoke to him. His gaze fell down to meet the girl, just in time to watch as her eyes closed. "Hai. Oyasumi..." he said as his sights returned to the sky. In a mere matter of minutes, Kou lowered his head and eyelids simultaneously, and this eventually led to a loss of consciousness for the lad. In spite of being in a hammock that wasn't exactly stationary, he felt an extreme amount of comfort. Kou would find himself sleeping more soundly than he had since entering this world, and would therefore sleep far longer than normal, in spite of a previous desire to wake before the blonde due to a certain something which occurred some time before he woke every morning...

Miki fell asleep gently to the swaying of their hammock tucked into the warmth of Kou's chest. His bidding of her a good night brought a small smile to her face as she drifted off. Perhaps because it was so rare for her to experience such wishes in life, it felt strangely special to her. Moreover she seemed rather at ease when she finally started to wake in the morning. She always had trouble waking up in the morning, but today was a bit different from most. The gentle swaying of the hammock made her mind wander. Sometime while she'd slept she rolled over, causing her to be shifted into spooning position with Kou, leaving her body as the little spoon. This wasn't really that strange, the only thing different about this was the fact that Kou was still in bed with her. She took great comfort in finding him still at her side when she woke, but her gentle waking caused her to become acutely aware of something poking her just above her rear. "Hmm... pokin'... me..." she muttered as her body shifted again, mostly to just find a way to maintain her current comfort without whatever was poking her. She was still just sleep enough that she hadn't registered what this could potentially be.

A very deep slumber plagued Kou. It was as if the Adventurers had their roles reversed entirely from the perspective of sleeping this night, or at this point, morning. As Miki began to stir, Kou remained sound asleep with his mouth agape and saliva dribbling down his cheek. He didn't move at all... well, mostly. There was one specific thing he couldn't avoid, and it was the natural reaction of his body. As Miki moved with the intention to fix the problem of what was poking her, she would receive - instead of relief - a throb from that very thing. Indeed, that which poked the lass' lower back was none other than the erect member of the sleeping Kou, and he hadn't the foggiest idea what was happening.

Kou was plagued by a very deep slumber, and Miki was being surely woken by something she had no real explanation of. She'd moved her body to stop whatever was causing the poking discomfort in her lower back. Strangely as she moved she got a reaction and it was simply a pulsing sensation which seemed directly related to her movement. "Ugh... what is..." her mind hadn't quite caught up to what should be happening for Kou at this hour of the morning, given his male anatomy. Her lack of thought about this situation, made her reach behind her person, to press against that which poked her. Upon doing this her eyes popped open, as she was rather rudely awoken by the knowledge of what had been poking her in her lower back. 'HOLY SHIT! I just touched him... there. Fuck! What do I do?!' she mentally questioned as she tried to very carefully withdraw from his person and flip her body over. 'Think about it, calm down.' she spoke to herself fully and rudely awakened as she aimed to flip over, knowing if she did so she could simply pretend nothing had happened at all. And she could put space between the lower halves of their bodies.

At long last, Kou finally began to awaken. The simple occurrence of Miki moving in a way which broke their original position caused him to stir by virtue of losing the comfort which let him sleep so soundly. His eyes opened ever so slowly as Miki rolled over, leaving him looking directly into her face by the time he properly gained consciousness. Ngh... ohayou... gozaima..." A yawn escaped him just before he finished speaking, giving him a moment of pause before he acknowledged this moment of waking properly. "Did you almost fall or something?" he asked, thinking this amount of movement so suddenly was very strange for any other reason.

Much to Miki's general dismay, Kou was now awake, no doubt due to her random movements. 'Oh shit! He's gonna know, I know... then what am I going to do?' her mind raced, but as the boy's good morning registered he seemed to wake himself up fully. What he addressed much to Miki's general happiness was the idea that she'd almost fallen. She was very much relieved by this, but the embarrassment of the previous moment was still very fresh on her face. "Mornings are kinda rough for me... I forgot I was in a hammock... and I moved too suddenly," she said, which was a true statement. Given the fact she literally fell out of bed every single day this wasn't even really surprising, or even a stretch of the imagination. "Gomen... I didn't mean to wake you. Ohayou~" the lass said as she calmed herself and very readily was able to move on from this junction of the conversation. "Did you sleep well?" she asked as she made moves to extricate herself from the hammock without rocking it too much. Once her feet hit the floor she'd properly stretch and toss around her hair as if nothing at all was amiss in her life.

"Mm... right. Shouldn't move too much in a hammock. You're gonna fall," Kou said through a second yawn. He was beginning to gain a reasonable amount of consciousness over time. With it, he was capable of proper speech in due time, allowing him to respond more reasonably than he otherwise would have. "I should have been awake a long time ago. Ugh... I slept so hard," he said while lifting himself up a bit, finding it in himself to avoid yawning again. "This hammock is a lot better than I thought it would be."

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast