"Yeah, I don't either. I've had my fair share of reckless experiences in games, but I'd rather not die for real now that we're here," Kou said, confirming his primary reason for even agreeing to form a party with someone else in the first place. Now that they were a team though, he was content to put some actual effort toward cooperative play. Miki didn't seem to disagree with this, even without that specific discussion being had. Kou had it in mind that they would both rather preserve their lives in this world, as it was very likely not the video game they may have initially thought it to be. Moving on, Miki picked up on the topic of their flank approach by suggesting that Kou take the front line of the assault. He took no issue with this, but the girl continued speaking as if to explain her reasoning. When she finally finished, he shook his head, then looked to her in the same strange way he'd done during the beginning of their visit to Dwargon. "Iia, iia. You don't have to explain yourself. I'd rather have taken the front anyway, but I didn't want to leave you with something you weren't comfortable with. I'm trying to be decent at this whole teamwork thing," he claimed.

Eventually, the pair would reached the external wall after a slight detour to lead them along the base of a nearby mountain. From this location, they would be able to see platoons of Lizardmen against the battered wall, some even attempting to climb it while others ensured the death of nearby Dwarves. In Kou's eyes, this looked less like an attack than it did a slaughtering; there were hardly any Dwarves remaining. This wasn't to say that any of the Lizardmen were particularly high in level, but a very close ravine led to the realization that they had an advantage all along on this side of the wall. "Yare yare. Gowther didn't say anything about it being this bad."