Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwargon

During the forced movement of the pair toward one another, Kou found his mind racing and his gaze trembling. Amidst all this, words reached his mind via the communication link setup this time by Miki. He had no response for what she said; only confusion for why she would so freely accept the terms presented by a drunk and confused Dwarf. Had this been in the world they came from, he imagined this would have been a very, very different reaction. Alas, since it wasn't possible to fight against this, he didn't have much choice. Their lips met, and it seemed Miki's were prepared for the meeting by the time it happened. Kou was shocked by this, but his drunken mind stripped him of inhibitions enough that he settled by the time the Dwarves returned to their cheering. 'That's not what I expected, but... it's nice,' he thought. This world had once again produced an event which Kou could not have expected to come of his human life, but if there was no going back to his original world, perhaps this was a sign that he could have new expectations now.

Miki's own thoughts had made it where she meant for them too, and one might have thought this a strange reaction for the girl to have, but for her it wasn't odd at all. To be fair, in her original life, she wasn't prone to having anyone she considered a proper friend, nor anyone who believed in her abilities. If she'd had access to any of those things in a single person, her response would have been the same, as such this kiss was something she could just enjoy at face value though it wasn't anything she would have thought to initiate herself. 'It was my idea and all but, I've never really enjoyed this sort of thing before...' she thought having it rather easily cement in her mind as something she liked. 'It's really nice...' she had this thought among the cheers of the Dwarves. And when their lips finally separated the lass was still blushing albeit for entirely different reasons. The female dwarf with the rust colored hair seemed to take a cue from the one pushing their heads together. "Seems like another round is in order!" she said while raising her mugs and having both of the Adventurer's Mugs filled.

As their lips touched, Kou's eyes remained open. In fact, they were widened when contact was made, and remained as such for the duration. 'Well... no complaints about anything, I guess. It'd just be nice if...' His thought didn't reach completion, as he was swiftly interrupted by the words of the female Dwarf. His gaze was strangely upon Miki still, and he looked as if he was still in deep thought. However, he soon looked toward the mug being filled for the third time. "I think... I already drank my body weight," he said, though he still found himself reaching out to the mug as if he intended to drink it regardless. All the while, his mind remained elsewhere.

Their kiss happened and Miki was left with many thoughts in her mind as well. 'I haven't ever really kissed anyone before... it isn't like last time...' her mind was racing and then her cup was refilled. She simply watched this happening as if she was possessed. 'I just had my first kiss, and it was probably really random and weird. I'm weird, and in a weird place, and I just don't know what to think...' Her out of body experience was ended soon enough when Kou mentioned that he'd already drank his body weight in alcohol. His gaze remained on her oddly and she was very aware of this and found it rather embarrassing. Normally when people looked at her for extended periods of time she knew what they were thinking, in Kou's case she had no idea what was going on in his mind which left her in a bit of a bind. 'I don't know what he's thinking, but I don't know what to do when he is looking at me like that...' she said none of this aloud. Instead she looked up at her mug and took it up as well. "Definitely drank your body weight... I am pretty sure I drank mine too. It's fine though... it's pretty good, and getting better," she said quietly as she took another sip.

'This is a different world, I guess. If I'm actually stuck here for the rest of my life, then maybe...' Kou continued focusing his mind as he stared into his filled mug. After several moments of hesitation, he placed the makeshift straw betwixt his lips and began drinking again, eventually commenting on what Miki had to say about the beverage. "Yeah, it's good... I think. It's not strong anymore, but I... uhh..." His eyes widened once more as he came to a sudden realization mid-sentence. "I forgot what I was saying."

'It's okay right? He doesn't really know me and I can just know him. Here in this weird place we can be real friends and maybe...' Miki's thoughts stopped a bit as she sipped from her cup. She cut her eyes in Kou's direction as the lad mentioned, that it wasn't as strong to him now as it had been before. What was more he seemed to be having some shocking moment of thought which cut off his sentence only for him to mention that he'd simply forgotten what he was intending to say. "Fufufufufufu~ Definitely doing it's job then," she said of the lad's present forgetful nature. "It's okay, I'm sure you'll remember~" she chimed seeming to find happiness somewhere in the depths of her cup.

Kou had already made every bit of effort he intended to for the sake of remembering what was lost to him. Whatever was meant to end his statement wasn't that important, so... after another swig of alcohol, he voiced his decision. "I give up," he said. Soon afterwards, there were more movements made by the same Dwarf who'd originally pushed the pair together. He lifted the throne they were in, and began walking along the table while carrying said throne. The rocking motions that came with every step of the Dwarf wasn't exactly a pleasant sensation for Kou, considering how much he'd drank in such a short time. Trying to grab onto something just to keep himself stable, he ended up grabbing hold of Miki. 'Ugh, not good. Gonna sick all over the place at this rate...'

"Ah, oh well. I hope it... wasn't... important..." there were long pauses in Miki's speech after Kou announced that he'd apparently given up on trying to finish his earlier sentence. But his giving up might have been interpreted strangely by a certain dwarf. As a direct result, the pair of adventurers would find themselves lifted in their very throne and moving in a rather strange amount of swaying by the dwarf's mechanism. Miki was a bit stunned she was moving initially and was trying to figure out what she should do to keep from moving around too much. 'Ugh... the world is spinning, I should close my eyes maybe?' the words crossed her mind, only to have Kou grab hold of her, his body pressed against her softness as he tried to find something stable in the world. Her eyes widened at this and would have done so, even if she'd closed them. Still it seemed he was having the same problem she was, and she found herself holding on to him as well, her eyes closing gently. "If you close your eyes... it isn't so bad, the world seems less move-y," the lass said not having any real method of communicating but speaking to the lad in the same tone she had been the entire time. His sudden grip on her was rather surprising, but she didn't really mind it. 'He's kinda warm...' she mused as she appreciated this moment in spite of it only happening due to the mechanisms of the others around them. Her current level of intoxication left her without her normal hangups about her perception in these moments.

At no point did Kou release his hold on the girl, nor did he even have an intention to do so. The notion that he could close his eyes and make things better was one he accepted, though not one that seemed to be actually helping him very much. At this point, he had Miki in a full embrace that at least made the shifting less intense than it had been previously. The pair's journey would have an interesting end, though. The Dwarf carrying them via lifted throne intended to lead the remainder of the celebrating soldiers to the room reserved for their saviors, where he planned on dumping the young Adventurers from the throne onto a large bed. "The saviors tire! A bed fit for king and queen, our Heroes!" he chanted whilst breaking the throne they were previously in, as if it were a mere plaything. Many of the other Dwarves were crowded around the bed, still cheering on their heroes.

Their movements seemed to be leading somewhere unknown to the lass, and given this she was a bit apprehensive, even so, she felt a great deal more relaxed within Kou's embrace than she would have managed otherwise. And beyond this, they'd eventually be dumped from their throne into a bed, in what had to be the largest suite she'd seen so far in this world. Of course when her eyes opened she managed to sit herself up a bit if only to avoid the world spinning by the sudden shift in her posture. "You're... going to need to sit up Kou... you might get sick otherwise...." the young woman mentioned, having had a few run ins with such things herself in her other life. Though she didn't understand why there was now a group standing in the bedroom with them continuing to cheer them on. Such a thing seemed a bit brash and irrational, though she managed to say something nonetheless. "Thank you... for not crushing us too. This is a really nice room and all... but we can't really sleep if you guys are cheering us on...." she mentioned seeming abashed. The entirety of this celebration had been a strange one, even so, she could at least appreciate the sort of room they'd been given. She felt in this bed, the comfort of home and she could wait to settle into it properly.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast