Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwargon

Kou fell onto the bed and felt like all the grasping he'd done was for naught. Now horizontal, he was suffering all the sensation of moving without actually doing so. Miki's words of wisdom were offered, but they fell upon deaf ears. Kou merely remained in place, his eyes having become swirls, and nothing passing his lips besides continuous drunken moans. In the meantime, the Dwarves were being told by Miki that their cheers weren't exactly helping the Adventurers rest. One particular Dwarf took this as a special sort of hint, and shared his new knowledge with the others. "Our saviors demand privacy! We owe them time for their own private celebration!" he yelled with a raised fist, moving on to lead the other Dwarves out of the room. On their way out, another Dwarf took an extra moment or two to light a series of candles around the bedroom, and that very same Dwarf was the one who ensured the door locking afterwards.

After her words were shared with the one dwarf closest to them, it seemed a message would be taken from it that Miki hadn't actually intended to give. 'But... wait... I didn't mean it... like... that...' her mind said these words but her mouth only opened and closed as she watched the Dwarves raise their fists and file out after being told that the pair needed 'privacy'. Beyond this point, one stayed behind for a bit, lit candles and the like for the pair to set a more romantic mood which while a nice gesture was one completely to the contrary of anything Miki had officially planned for their evening. Soon after when the door was locked she looked towards it. She then looked to Kou who was still lying flat, his eyes practically swirling with nothing but drunken moans escaping him. "Come on, Kou, sit up. Just for a little bit... until the world settles..." she nudged him a bit beginning to try and help him into the seated position at her side. Taking a moment to remove her weapon and cloak from her person to give her a bit more freedom of movement. If she succeeded the lad would be leaning against her right side in the center of the bed, in the semi-upright position, and she'd be giggling. "Fufufufufu~ Dwarves know how to party at least... way better than the last few I've gone to. Though those don't really count as parties either... I guess it isn't anything to worry about anymore..." she commented aloud to no one in particular. Of course this was simply a leftover habit, one she had of talking to herself when at ease after a social situation.

"Woo, cele... bration..." Kou muttered. He hardly had the means to speak properly, but he was managing where he could. He felt himself being coaxed into a seated position. Once he was upright, he took hold of Miki once more while leaning against her. He couldn't stand lying down the way he had been previously, but he also couldn't manage to stay upright by his own merit. "It's cool. Not... sick. Just need a minute," he said, having seemingly no issues with how he was pressed against the lass. In fact, he was rather clearly suffering from a bout of 'honest drunkenness' in which his every inhibition was abandoned outside the confines of his mind. "Mm, yeah. Dwarves are cool. It's comfortable here."

The first thing out of Kou's mouth which was understandable, was a bit broken. Miki took a moment to understand it, but once she did, she couldn't help but smile. "Yep, celebration..." she chimed, seemingly amused by the entire situation. She'd also in her time here, managed to get the lad into the seated position, which did what she thought it would, and helped to make sure he wouldn't end up sick this particular night. Much to her surprise though, the lad rather easily found himself once more holding onto her in a manner similar to their earlier embrace. "Oh?" she questioned, but her tone was teasing if nothing else. Actually, given how the lad normally acted she was a bit surprised he was holding onto her like this. 'It's nice, I don't mind really, you can...' she was having these thoughts in her head, but aloud she had something else to say. "That's fine. If you need a minute... you can lean on me," she said softly. She did enjoy that this lad seemed to trust her much more than most did. And in the moment of her drunkenness, she could appreciate feeling of her usefulness. Besides that point, she enjoyed his company, and could do so even now. "Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable too..." she said honestly and such a statement had nothing to do with the bed, and everything to do with the feeling of camaraderie she had with the lad at her side.

"Yeah..." Kou said softly as his eyes closed again. He was reaching an interesting level of his drunken state, in which the only thing he could feel throughout his body was the comfortable sensation from the bed, as well as the lass he was leaned against. Feeling this way, he was losing consciousness quickly. He bore a soft smile as he spoke his final words. "Yeah... you are," he said in response to Miki's final statement. As he slipped from consciousness, he also lost the small amount of stability he had, leaving his body to slide down until he fell face-first into Miki's lap.

Miki got a few more words out of the lad, and knew that he'd be alright. The notion of this seemed to help her relax a bit, 'I know he's really drunk but... still, it's nice that he's relaxed now...' the girl decided this as the lad's body gained less stability and he mentioned that she was indeed comfortable. His loss of consciousness ended with him face first in her lap, which widened Miki's eyes immediately. "I didn't mean it like that!" she said aloud while being filled with a panic, both about the lad's current position and her own embarrassment which returned in full force. She moved his head just a bit to turn her own lap into a pillow while checking on the boy's breathing. 'Oh my god! Are you alright? I didn't mean it like that... you really...' her mental tirade became less and less fevered as she was sure of the lad's status. "Scared me a bit there... It's alright though. I don't really mind being a pillow like this. I only really wanted to help and have a good friend..." she murmured tentatively placing a hand atop this lad's head stroking his hair. "I want to be a good friend and I feel like you get me..." she mumbled a small yawn escaping her. She'd stay like this a few minutes longer to make sure the lad was okay, before she'd also settle into bed. Falling back she'd pull a pillow under her head, and leave her body as this lad's pillow to avoid disturbing his comfort.

Several hours would pass, and Kou would begin to stir. He may have been a bit of a lightweight as far as drinking was concerned, but when he woke, he managed to avoid suffering a hangover... though he was rather groggy this waking. Whatever was beneath him in place of a pillow was a source of great comfort for the lad, and just like a pillow, he reached up to place his left hand upon it. A few rubs would ensue, as he found this apparatus strangely... flesh-like. 'What the...' Kou's eyes opened slowly, and there was his proof that this was neither pillow nor any non-organic substitute. 'Is this Miki? It feels...' Suddenly, his eyes widened, and his grogginess was replaced with the shock of realization. He sprung up quickly to separate himself, all to avoid any potential implications. Even so, he looked to his side and managed to confirm that it was, indeed, Miki who'd been beneath him all along.

The passage of several hours, let Miki fall into a deep and comfortable sleep. Though she was being used as a human pillow in this situation, she didn't seem to mind it and it helped her sleep better than she'd managed the previous night. But after the passage of time with Kou's gentle stirring she woke tentatively, finding the warmth of the extra body atop hers removed rather suddenly. This would cause the lass to curl up while mumbling in her sleep to the side facing him. "Didn... havta... run off... warm..." she murmured only to drift back towards unconsciousness. Miki always had a bit of a hard time waking and spending the night drinking made this a tad worse. It would take several moments more tossing and turning before the lass would manage to open her eyes a little. She'd stretch her body first, before pushing into the upright position... "No hangover... good good. Still I don't know if I'm....aaaaaaahhhhh.... ready..." she managed to say between yawns before her arm allowed her body to collapse again, into the softness of the pillows on the bed.

'That was close,' Kou thought after clearing himself of Miki's lap. The very next moment, however, resulted in Miki commenting about his move as if he shouldn't have made it. 'Huh? What's that about?' he wondered. It wasn't long afterwards that Miki woke up properly and mentioned that she'd also avoided a hangover. A bit reserved, Kou spoke. "Uhh... good. I'm doing alright too. The king probably has the people we need training from. If they're good enough, it won't take long for us to be able to make decent money."

Miki laid in bed a bit longer, though she'd heard the words Kou had spoken, which mostly concerned their plans for the day. She rolled off the edge of the bed soon after, but didn't land on the floor in the crazed way she had the day before. Instead, she simply found herself standing and tossing around her hair to restore proper order to herself while she still yawned and tried to shake the sleep away. "Aaaaahhhh.... Yeah. Need rune master to learn a few things from to do what I want to do. Runes are really useful, and only a tier below proper magic. Making runes for others, inscribing weapons, scrolls or crystals, establishing bounded fields... should be a reasonable way to make some quick money. Besides it could be pretty useful in battle as well..." the girl said, mostly to herself as she tried to reason herself into a more suitable form of consciousness. Knowing she had a skill which made Rune Magic easy to master, she simply had to learn the runes. She moved towards the adjoining door to the bathroom which was also surprising modern and came equipped with two of everything... 'Fit for a King and Queen, huh?' she thought as she cast a quick glance to the lad across the room. They'd had some strange interactions the previous day, and she wasn't entirely sure how to address them. Even so, she didn't want him to take her actions negatively, she'd meant them even enjoyed them to a great extent. 'I just want him to understand me a little... And I want to understand him too,' she thought resigning herself to the act of tooth brushing with vigor. A few moments later she'd emerge mostly together.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast