Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raven Tail Headquarters

"Or both. I've heard about Caelum's overlord. I've never been there myself, but I hear even the Mages over there are in constant fear. I don't think that alone is enough to make a job more than SS though; especially for Fairy Tail the last few years. If this came from Fairy Tail, that means the master wasn't able to do this job prior to last year..." It was both frightening and exciting to find that there was a job in Raven Tail, from Fairy Tail, that its former member Sasuke was unable to complete. Perhaps he merely never tried, but the thought alone was enough to get Siegfried's blood pumping. His excitement was soon replaced... by some combination of sadness and detest. Something Mallora said had set him off. He turned toward the woman, looking as if he were about to vomit. "Did you just say... set sail?"

"I said what I said. I may not be as familiar on politics of Caelum but I know geography well enough to realize that's an island we're headed to." The change in his tone hadn't escaped her notice, and had prompted Mallora to pause and turn back toward him. Suddenly it seemed as though the mighty Hell's Dragon wasn't looking forward to toppling a government almost single-handedly. Though she knew well enough why. Traveling had never exactly been the man's forte, though she wasn't about to let it be what stopped the two from their chosen mission. Hell, he had been the one to choose it even. "Or do you plan on swimming? I have zero intention of making an ice bridge there."

After a moment though she would try to change the topic. The sooner she got him off of the subject of their transportation the more likely he would probably still continue on. "Anywho, if it came from Fairy Tail, chances are that he must have planned to make sure it got done at least even if it wasn't his own hand taking care of it. That's just a guess of course but the reward is just too juicy to leave be."

"But... but... that means we have to use that," he further spoke. Though he personally thought he had a ways to go yet, Siegfried was a powerful enough Dragon Slayer to be affected by means of transportation, hence his sudden hesitance toward this situation. However... it was his need to become an even stronger Dragon Slayer that compelled him. He needed Dragon Lacrima to go above and beyond, and to get it, he needed much more money. "I guess you're right. Whether it was something he ever tried or not, he'd want us to do it. Fine... let's go, before I get sick to my stomach." In spite of these words, Siegfried could be seen scanning the area nearby, as if looking for someone in particular. "Did you see Panther Lily anywhere nearby?"

"If we dragged you through the water by a rope behind the actual boat would you still get seasick? I'm honestly curious enough to almost test it. Almost." A devilish sort of smirk would cross the Ice Witch's features at the thought of it. Honestly as far as things were concerned, there was nothing she could do to really help his falling ill anytime it came to a vehicle. If anything she could avoid using any sort of transportation up until it was absolutely necessary. It was a small sacrifice really considering the whole situation was her idea.

At the mention of Panther Lily, her gaze would widen briefly in surprise. She hadn't really been paying close attention to realize that he really wasn't by Siegfried's side. "I'm so used to seeing him with you it almost escaped my notice that he's not." If only to prove to herself that he really wasn't nearby, Mallora's gaze would scan the room as well as she formed a hypothesis to his location. "If he's not with you, perhaps he's doing some training on his own? That's the only place I can really see him having gone off to in order to occupy himself during your...napping. Outside of getting a bite." Mallora had been pretty tempted to call him out on the snoring yet again but would hold back this time. She had teased him enough for the moment and they needed to really get going on the mission. The sooner they finished and pocketed that hefty reward, the better. Even if the whole thing had been agreed upon purely to alleviate the pair's boredom.

"How about this then. You go ahead and round him up, get whatever else you need because who knows how long we'll be gone and we meet back here in a little while to head out. There's just a few little things that I'd like to get together. Funds, supplies, that sort of stuff."

"Urusai! I'm a man! No transportation can keep me pinned down!" This exclamation from Siegfried was his final show of motivation. He would simply have to tolerate his motion sickness, if not best it entirely. For now though, he could agree to searching for his partner, Panther Lily, while Mallora tended to her own preparatory business. "Hai. Whether I find him or not, I'll meet you back here in... fifteen?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12