At the same time that Kou was having his recognition, Miki was having hers. "Sou ka, I always did think that guy would make a pretty decent farmer. He probably eats the Filolials though..." she said with a chuckle. Recognizing this one's visage as one from a series her favorite Mangaka had been working on lately. A moment later though, Kou was speaking on a matter most important and it happened to line up with Miki's exact thought pattern. She also wished to breed the Filolial for the optimal outcomes. "Yosh! I was hoping we were on the same page. This is like my favorite part!~" she squealed with near impossible amounts of delight. "Nii-san, you and your weird mini-games..." mentioned Hikari, but she supposed there were worse ways to spend an afternoon. Moreover, she noted the amount of excitement coming from Miki and nodded her approval of this as a reaction. Not that she enjoyed the idea of breeding the Filolials herself, but that this lass was similar enough to her brother to enjoy the same things. While she thought this over Miki reacted to Karna's outburst which seemed to not go along with this entire situation. "Oh, stop complaining, they get better attributes if you breed them yourself, and better stats if you raise them. It's a minimal amount of investment for the best return possible. Going the easy way won't be good long term, so... I'm all for this!" Miki claimed seemingly excited about the prospects. After hearing the words which came from Miki directed at Karna that same devious light returned to Hikari and she downplayed her entire involvement. "Well, if both of you feel so strongly about it, who am I to argue. Go ahead, breed chicken!" she said giving her consent to be tied to this farm for way longer than she'd originally planned. She didn't remember the details but she knew for certain it'd take a while.

In the meantime the farmer heard out the arguments presented by the group and decided to chime in. "I mean, if you wanted to breed them, it might take a while, but there is plenty to do around here if you get bored of that part. We can also take over part of the raising process to make it easier on you, you can even decide the care play if you want. You pick your two Filolial to cross, and hatch the egg, then we can take care of it for you until it matures," he mentioned. Miki looked back at the farmer and scoffed, she had no intentions of picking potentially perfect stats just to let the farm ruin it by not getting the Filolial enough varied experiences when it was young. "Honestly, I am not really interested in letting them raise it either. Its stats might get too jumbled after we go through all the trouble of picking them out..." Miki stated her opinion on the plan offered by the farmer.