According to Karna her plan was as good as any, and as such Hikari beamed with childish pride at her own ability to formulate this plan. His own words implied that they would have had an easier time, if the pair turned back into dragons and that they could work on their relationship from that point of view without any difficulty. "The plan works for now, but, I am not sure both of them becoming different people would be good for them," she said knowing how girls minds worked a bit. "I don't know how men think in this regard, but a girl who didn't feel implicitly like herself, might not feel alright with the decisions made in an alternate form... even if they are technically the decisions she could or would make under certain circumstances..." Hikari concluded. Someone like Miki might not count an effort as not this avatar as proper towards her advancing romance. Whether it was part of her or not.

Miki hopped off her pillow which followed along behind her as she looked at the open slot and saw the egg which they'd been waiting for. "Sugoi!~" the girl chimed, her abilities as a druid let her know that this egg was full of life energy. Even if she could tell nothing else, she could tell the quality of the existence growing within the egg would be excellent. Around the same time as Kou, Miki also reached out to touch the egg, and was happy for doing it. "It's here and already amazing!~" chimed the blonde lass who was once more beyond excited. At the same time the farmer appeared from within the honeymoon suite. "Alright that didn't take so long, hope you two are ready for the long haul. Now... that egg'll take like 4 days to hatch, more if you don't keep it near ya'." the straw hat farmer mentioned. He also held out in front of him a small sack which contained several different capsules full of varieties of feed for the Filolial. "Here's the feed ya' paid the extra for. I gave ya' some of everything in decent quantities. More than enough for its entire childhood. And this card so you know the basic things the food'll do for ya'. There are some hidden things though, so don't forget to try them out for yourself!~" mentioned the farmer. "Any questions?"