The sparkle in Miki's eyes was soon met by a bit of excitement from Kou as well. These two seemed to feed off each other in this regard, and his claim that their combined Filolial could be a max rarity spawn only furthered the way the blonde lass felt. "The extra commitment doesn't matter, think of the stats! And how absolutely adorable it will be!~" she chimed, seeming to be on the verge of some sort of emotional outburts. "I live for this sort of grind!~" the lass said, and truly she meant it. Though she hadn't specified she'd spent a lot of time in the most recent installment of Pokemon breeding her favorite team until it was perfect for facing the elite four. She'd even grinded it all the way up to level the old-fashioned way, no cloning, no trading, no interaction. This was both a matter of her loneliness as a gamer, and her commitment to being absolutely certain of the creatures parameters. She could be described as insatiable in her search for rarity in these ways. Regardless by the time they were talking to farmer Artem once again, she was handing over the singular card she still held. The farmer looked at these choices a bit confused, as if he'd never seen a combination like this before, and the truth was he hadn't in all his time here. "Hehe, never seen this set chosen before. And hardly anyone bothers with the hot springs... this might be kinda interesting to be sure... welp. I'll wrangle 'em up and get them working on that egg. No telling how long it will take the egg to drop though, could be a couple of minutes, could be a few hours..." he said as he took all the items to a barn like place and pressed them into a panel. This would transform the inside and summon the two chosen Filolial into the place. The space itself was enclosed and took on the full form of the hot spring, including unreasonably hot water. Beyond all that the outside of the barn had on the side a single flap like opening for the egg when it was ready. "Hai!~" was the only response Miki had, as she began to anxiously move about waiting for the process to finish. She couldn't sit still and didn't know what to do with herself, this was an exciting moment.

As the pair excitedly awaited their Filolial egg, Hikari heard the words of Karna which addressed her previous thought. According to this lad, the girl in question, wasn't hideous originally and technically qualified as one of the hottest in their school. Hikari herself had been in middle school so she didn't know any high school aged people aside from her brother. 'If she's actually pretty, she's that much of a nerd, and she's genuinely a nice person... I don't really get the...' she paused her thoughts for a couple of reasons. The most important of which was her thoughts had been addressed and she hadn't tried mentally communicating for whatever reason, which meant that Karna had read her mind. "Wait, wait... did you just read my mind? You can do that? What the actual hell?!" she was aghast. Yes, she'd much rather keep trying to figure out why her brother wasn't currently dating this girl, but that could wait for her own curiosities and apparently they'd be waiting a while yet.